Chapter 72 The Temptation of Going Home

Qi Tianshan jumped off the third floor, the height of ten meters is not enough for the supernatural beings to hurt them.

When it fell to the ground, Qi Tianshan rolled to relieve his strength, and took advantage of the situation to avoid the wind blade thrown by Meng Jiangtian.

The ground was cut through by the wind blade, and the wind blade disappeared without entering the ground. Qi Tianshan was startled. With this strength, Meng Jiangtian had murderous intentions.

Not daring to stop for a moment, the foot of Qitian Mountain was full of sparks, as if Nezha was running away on a hot wheel.

Meng Jiangtian was floating in the air, staring at Qi Tianshan's fleeing back. On his palm, dozens of small and sharp wind blades were entwined. With this wind blade sprinkled down, Qi Tianshan had absolutely no room to escape.

With a wave of his hand, the wind blade is like a wild horse running wild, chasing Qi Tianshan directly.

Qi Tianshan looked at the wind blade all over the sky, his scalp went numb, the wind blade was like a big net, blocking all his escape routes.

I can't help but despair, this time I'm really going to die. Closing his eyes and waiting to die, what appeared in his mind was Cui Xisheng's pale, tender and flustered face.

Thinking of the feeling of holding Cui Xisheng when he fell down just now, Qi Tianshan smiled miserably, and remembered an ancient poem, "If you die under a peony flower, you can be a ghost."

"Stop, don't kill people with supernatural powers indiscriminately." Just as the wind blade was about to chop Qi Tianshan into pieces, an angry shout suddenly came from the shop beside him.

A thick earth wall instantly wrapped Qi Tianshan, Meng Jiangtian hit the earth wall with a wind blade with five points of supernatural power, and it was completely blocked by the earth wall.

But the earth wall was not much better, and it was hit by the wind blade to create cracks.

Barely resisting the last wind blade, the earth wall also fell apart and fell apart.

Qi Tianshan squatted on the ground, looking at the broken clods around him in bewilderment and surprise.

A man in military uniform ran out from a nearby shop and stood in front of Qi Tianshan, looking solemnly at Meng Jiangtian in midair.

He is already a second-level mid-earth superpower, but he didn't expect that the earth wall he erected with all his strength was actually shredded by Meng Jiangtian's wind blade.

Those wind blades are at least the same level as his earth wall. But be afraid, Meng Jiangtian has kept his strength, if Meng Jiangtian's level is higher than him, then today will be in danger.

He came out to look for supernatural beings, and met many supernatural beings who had suddenly awakened their supernatural powers and couldn't hold back their actions. In the last days without order, the inferiority of human beings is infinitely magnified.

After experiencing the initial zombie killing, the reason for human death now is more from the same kind.

But he awakened his abilities early, and with the help of a special promotion method in the safe zone, he is now in the middle of the second level, which is higher than 90% of the abilities.

He can rely on level suppression to forcibly subdue those disobedient supernatural beings. Today was the first time he encountered a supernatural being of the same level as him.

"Don't be impulsive. I'm a supernatural being in the Capital Safety Zone. My name is Wang Kun. I have a few teammates nearby. We are here to search and rescue the living and go to the safety zone." , Wang Kun hastily explained.

Hearing the word safe zone, Meng Jiangtian froze for a moment, and stopped the wind blade in his hand. The student council president seemed to be talking about the safe zone.

Seeing that Meng Jiangtian was interested in listening to him, Wang Kun heaved a sigh of relief and continued to explain: "We sincerely invite people with supernatural powers to join us in the safe zone. I think both of you are superpowers. If we join the safe zone, we will

be comrades in arms. What's the matter?" For conflicts, we can sit down and discuss and resolve them calmly.

Our safety zone used to be the Capital Military Region. I don't know if the two of you have heard of General Wei Shangdong.

If the two of you have the habit of watching news broadcasts, you should know that General Wei Shangdong used to be the chief of staff of our Huaguo military region.

He is also the leader of the Capital Security Zone now, and the leaders of the former Huaguo are now in the security zone.

Although the end times have arrived, it does not mean that all laws and regulations are abolished. We are already ready for the end times.

There are also strict laws and regulations in the safe zone. Even in the last days, you can't do whatever you want. We are still a society ruled by law.

But we still have a lot of special policies for people with supernatural abilities. As long as the two of you join the safe zone, you can live as before the end of the world.

Even because of the identities of the two supernatural beings, life will be better than before.

Young man, if you have any conflicts with this little brother, we can help you adjust it. However, supernatural beings are too precious, even if I try my best, I won't let you kill him. "

The man in military uniform put on a defensive posture, his attitude was very firm.

Meng Jiangtian was floating in the air, his face expressionless, but his heart was not calm. What

the student council president said was actually true. There really is a so-called safe zone, and people have already Found here.

This person's ability should not be as high as his, but it is not much different. Listen to him, there are teammates nearby, and he may not be able to fight. Glanced and hid behind the

man in military uniform Qi Tianshan, Meng Jiangtian was full of anger.

He always thought that he was lucky, but now it seems that this guy's luck is even better. If the man in military uniform came ten seconds later, he would have taken this guy's life. What a pity.

The situation was not right, Meng Jiangtian was not a reckless person, and slowly fell in front of Wang Kun. Meng Jiangtian looked at Wang Kun, his muscles were solid, and his vitality was stronger than anyone he had ever seen. He should have been a soldier before.

"Young man, I think your ability level is not low, you should have a second level. I am also a second level. If you join our safe zone, you will be the same as me and directly take the position of team leader. There is a shortage of food outside,

but In the safe area, there are already wood-type, water-type and earth-type supernatural beings growing fresh vegetables. The

current output may not be able to supply all people, but supernatural beings can definitely guarantee fresh fruits and vegetables for every meal.

If you have Family, your family will be treated the same as you.

And the safe area is protected by a high wall, and there are 24-hour non-stop patrols by supernatural beings. Living in the safe area does not have to worry about being suddenly attacked by zombies.

Living in a safe area, life will return to exactly the same as it was before the end of the world.

Young man, do you want to consider joining our safe area and return to the stable life of nine to five?" This set of deceitful words has not failed so far.

"The treatment is very good, so what do I have to pay, you will not support me for nothing." Meng Jiangtian glanced at Qi Tianshan, which was across from Wang Kun.

Qi Tianshan's body froze, and he suddenly turned his head in fear, sparks and lightning all the way, running fast.

Meng Jiangtian sneered, but Wang Kun stood in front of Meng Jiangtian with his arms outstretched, and Meng Jiangtian didn't chase him.

There will be plenty of time in the future, and it will not be difficult to kill Qi Tianshan.

"Of course, hard work will pay off. Our main task now is to search and rescue survivors who have not been discovered outside, and then bring them back to the safe zone.

If you don't want to go out to search and rescue, you can also stay in the safe zone and guard the city wall to protect the safe zone. The tasks are all your choice. "

"That's all? " "

" More than that, there are many jobs in the safe zone, but the pay is different. You can pick it yourself. "

"Where is your safe zone? " "

"To the north, not far. " You are a wind element, according to your current level, you will be there after flying for an hour. "

"You guys can classify now? " According to what standard is it divided, I am now at the second level? "

There are graded instruments in the safe zone. I'm in the middle of the second grade. You should be similar to me." When you reach the safe zone, all the supernatural beings have to be tested, and then you will know your level. "

" You are really well prepared. "

" If you don't prepare early, the whole society will be really chaotic now.

In the future, human beings will live within the scope of the safe zone, and one person will not be able to survive in the last days. Boy, I sincerely recommend you join the safe zone. '

'I'll join in. "Meng Jiangtian was silent for a while, then asked again: "Captain Wang, I would like to ask, when was your safe zone established? Is there a safe zone in Suzhou Province?" "

Meng Jiangtian's hometown is in Jiangsu Province, and he has always missed his parents.

But with his current level, he can't fly back alone, let alone take Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna with him.

And he doesn't know It is very dangerous to fly randomly and take people with you on the route from the air to Suzhou Province.

If Suzhou Province also has a safe zone, at least his family's survival rate will be higher.

"Su Province should also have a safe zone. In fact, more than two months ago, supernatural beings and zombies appeared, and the provinces of China have already begun to secretly establish safe zones. Is your home

in Suzhou Province? If you want to go home, There is a helicopter in the safe zone that can take you back. However, you can't let you sit in vain.

You have to make enough contributions to the safe zone before you can go back. After all, now the supernatural is a precious resource that all safe zones are vying for Letting one go is a loss."

"Since it is a loss, you still tell me about it." "

It's nothing, it's all public. Actually, I'm like you, I also want to return to the safe zone of my hometown Go find my family.

That's why I choose to go out to search and rescue the living. This mission has a high contribution value. As long as I have enough contribution points, I can take a helicopter to return to the safe area of ​​my hometown. My teammates are the same as

me They all want to go home, so they choose to go out to such a dangerous job."

"Has anyone ever gone back?" Meng Jiangtian was moved.

"Of course, and it succeeded. That's why we worked so hard."

"Bang." The two were talking, and a red flare suddenly lit up in the sky not far behind them.

"My teammates found the survivors, young man, come with us to save people, and experience the feeling of doing missions in advance. By the way

, I don't know your name yet?"

"Meng Jiangtian."

Wang Kun is an earth-type , The road under his feet is like a conveyor belt, transporting Wang Kun to the direction of the signal flare.

Meng Jiangtian flew in mid-air unhurriedly, the direction of the signal flare was in the direction of the school, those people should have found the 108 generals on the top of the building.

[The author has something to say: Thank you Langlangzhu for zero tipping 1 trilobite]