Chapter 185 Rejection

Meng Jiangtian fell asleep, and when he got up, he saw the wanted reward from Zhao Wei's family. He didn't expect this guy to be a level 4.5 supernatural being.

Zhao Wei's family has become a new hot topic in the safe zone, and his affairs are almost all reported on TV and mobile phones.

The death of Liu Anna's family was also reported.

The family sat at the dinner table and watched the reports on TV, feeling quite complicated.

Although I hated Liu Anna's family very much, it was quite embarrassing to hear that they died so badly. But it's nice to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Liu Anna is dead." Cui Xisheng stuffed a tomato into his mouth, looked at the TV, and seemed to be sighing, but his small eyes kept peeking at Meng Jiangtian's expression.

Meng Jiangtian said with a helpless smile: "It is true that you are dead, and no one will rob you of your husband in the future."

Cui Xisheng stared, "I am not afraid that she will rob my husband when she is alive."

"Of course, your husband only has you in his heart. How could she have robbed you."

"Aren't you sad that she died?"

"Not sad."

Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian suspiciously, and Meng Jiangtian raised his hand to swear: "I swear, I'm really not sad. "

Hmph." Satisfied, Cui Xisheng snorted proudly and took a bite of the chicken breast.

With a chicken leg in its mouth, the ferret squatted on the dining table resentfully, looking at Meng Jiangtian.

Liar, big liar. Last night, it was clearly said to give it a whole old hen, and it was so excited all night, that it was actually given a chicken leg in the morning.

But looking at Xiao Hei with only a chicken head next to him, the ferret finally felt a little more comfortable.

Although Zhao Wei's family was wanted, Meng Jiangtian still showed Feng Jingguang the video of him framing himself. He didn't want to bear this trumped-up charge.

Feng Jingguang was very angry after watching the video: "This damned bastard, he finally killed all the supernatural beings. I am also an idiot, and I was led by the nose by him. I am also an accomplice." Feng Jingguang was very annoyed

. In front of him, he probably slapped himself twice.

"I have to apologize to Meng Jiangtian. I misunderstood him." Feng Jingguang picked up the landline on his desk and was about to call Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian's mobile phone is in his pocket, and if he stays any longer, his secret will be revealed.

"I suddenly remembered that I have something to do, so I'm leaving first." Meng Jiangtian left in a hurry, and Feng Jingguang didn't even have time to see him off. In the blink of an eye, the person in front of him suddenly disappeared.

The speed of wind-type supernatural powers is fast.

Feng Jingguang sighed, and the phone on the other side was connected.

"Hello." Meng Jiangtian rushed to an altitude of more than a thousand meters, and his mobile phone rang, as if he was afraid that someone would hear the ringtone, so he immediately picked it up.

"Mr. Meng, I'm Feng Jingguang."

"Mr. Feng, I'm anxiously waiting for your call." Meng Jiangtian curled his lips and said in a strange way.

On the other end of the phone, Feng Jingguang was a little embarrassed, and wondered if Mr. Wang had told Meng Jiangtian about the surveillance video.

"I'm sorry Mr. Meng, I have some things to deal with during this time, and I wasted some time.

"I don't know if Mr. Meng is still interested in the wind power plant. We are all ready to wait for Mr. Meng to come over to preside over the overall situation." "Does the

wind power plant still need me? I heard that the person in charge has changed. I even went to Qian Bei's promotion celebration." Meng Jiangtian was still angry, and continued to speak eccentrically.

Qian Bei is also a wind-type superpower. Meng Jiangtian has made friends with him on purpose in the past few days, and the relationship between the two is not bad.

He has no problem with Qian Bei, he just wants to make Feng Jingguang sick.

"It's... a misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding." Feng Jingguang was helpless and disturbed. He was the manager of the safe zone after all, so this kid couldn't give him some face.

"Misunderstanding? What made Mr. Feng think so badly of me? I think my character is not bad." "..."

Feng Jingguang was speechless. Why did Mr. Wang tell Meng Jiangtian everything? How good is the relationship.

"It was indeed a misunderstanding, and I can explain it to you." Feng Jingguang sighed, and told Meng Jiangtian all about Zhao Wei's family having people change faces on the surveillance video.

Meng Jiangtian, who knew the truth, listened patiently, and sighed pretendingly: "It's really hard to guard against. Zhao Wei's family is really insidious.

" I'm really not good at it.

" The wind power plant will be put into trial operation the day after tomorrow, so Mr. Meng can help me.

"Since Qian Bei has been put in charge, let him be in charge of the wind power plant. " He has worked a lot these days and worked very hard.

"Besides, his character is indeed very good, and he is a responsible person. Neither of us will be happy if he is replaced temporarily."

Meng Jiangtian rejected Feng Jingguang's suggestion, he has a better goal.

Zhao Wei's family was wanted, and the highest level of wood-type supernatural beings left on the farm was just level 3. The farm is in need of a new manager.

There is also a time bomb in the ginseng seedling. If the ginseng seedling is sucked dry by that seed, the little thing will definitely find other plants and become parasites.

That little thing was the opportunity for Meng Jiangtian to enter the farm.

His original purpose was to surpass Zhao Wei's family and give Cui Xisheng a grand wedding.

Instead of struggling from scratch elsewhere, it is better to directly take over the work of Zhao Wei's family. He believed that with his abilities, he would definitely be able to do better than Zhao Wei's family.

And there are vegetables and meat on the farm, which is much better than the power plant that is exposed to wind and sun all day long.

Feng Jingguang didn't know about Meng Jiangtian's little Jiujiu. Meng Jiangtian rejected him, but Feng Jingguang just felt that it was a pity, for such a high-level supernatural being, he alone could handle the workload of two people.

Feng Jingguang persuaded a few more words, Meng Jiangtian's attitude was very firm, the two chatted for a while, and hung up the phone.

Feng Jingguang looked at the phone, frowned, picked it up and dialed it again: "Go and find out who is around Meng Jiangtian, and who have you been in contact with recently." The relationship between Mr. Wang and

Meng Jiangtian is definitely not ordinary. Maybe some clues can be found from Meng Jiangtian's side.

After a while, the relationships around Meng Jiangtian were put in front of Feng Jingguang. When Feng Jingguang saw Hao Ren's information, the word "purification" made Feng Jingguang raise his eyebrows.

Picking up the landline, Feng Jingguang made another call: "Send someone to keep an eye on Hao Ren who is next to Meng Jiangtian."

"Yes."

The arrest warrant of Zhao Wei's family is still the topic of the whole people, and there is a lot of trouble. For three days, all the supernatural beings in the entire safety zone failed to catch him.

Feng Jingguang increased the remuneration of the reward a little more, a piece of ten mu of land that can be planted by private individuals, Meng Jiangtian was a little moved when he saw it.

Anyway, the final job was to replace Zhao Wei's family. Meng Jiangtian thought maybe he could try to catch Zhao Wei's family.

With an extra piece of land, he could raise some chickens and ducks. After just one night, the four chickens created a small dung field in the space.