Chapter 108 Unexpectedly Weak

"Gold-type supernatural powers." Wu Liang exclaimed, pulled Cui Xisheng past him, and stood behind him.

The little black cat jumped in front of Wu Liang, hunched over and stared at the door warily. Cui Xisheng looked at the person and the cat in front of him, and was immediately moved.

The door was pushed open, and the woman walked in with five black suits. At a glance, he saw the little black cat standing in front of the two of them.

"It's quite a protector. Are you Cui Xisheng?" The woman said that the target was the little black cat, but she just glanced at the little black cat, her eyes fell on Cui Xisheng and looked at him, as if she was more interested in Cui Xisheng.

"Who are you? I said I wouldn't give it to you. You guys are breaking into a private house." Cui Xisheng walked up to Wu Liang, picked up the little black cat, and scolded fiercely.

The woman smiled disdainfully, did not answer Cui Xisheng's question, walked to the sofa and sat down, crossed her legs, and said, "I heard that you are not a supernatural person." "It's none of your

business!"

"Meng Jiangtian is safe now. According to the records of the global safety zone, he is also the highest level in the world, and his achievements in the future will be limitless." "You don't need to say

this kind of thing that everyone knows. Since you know that Meng Jiangtian is The world's highest-ranked supernatural user, then leave quickly.

If you want to snatch my cat, I will ask Meng Jiangtian to ask you for it when he comes back." "

Let him go? You want him and us Is the entire safe zone an enemy? Apart from causing him trouble, what else can you do to help him?" "It

is you who want to snatch my cat, and you are the one who caused him trouble. It is you who are greedy and want to make him an enemy. Don't put the blame on me."

Cui Xisheng retorted with a sneer, trying to provoke him and Meng Jiangtian, this excuse is too clumsy, but his mind is very clear.

"You're almost three months pregnant." The woman stared at Cui Xisheng's belly, her eyes flickering.

"What do you want to do!" Wu Liang finally found his chance to express himself, and stood in front of Cui Xisheng again.

The woman glanced at Wu Liang, with a sneer on the corner of her mouth, ignored Wu Liang, looked at Cui Xisheng and continued: "Meng Jiangtian is completely capable of being the overlord of one side, and there will be many men and women who admire him in the future. We have united the national security

zone I am considering the future spouse of the supernatural person.

In order to continue the bloodline of the supernatural person, the supernatural person can allow multiple partners in the future.

With Meng Jiangtian's strength, the supernatural person who is willing to be his partner may queue up. It's been around the earth for a week. Do you think you, an ordinary person, can have a place beside him?

And the children born of ordinary people have a high chance of being ordinary people. Do you think you can hold Meng Jiangtian with an ordinary child?"

"You don't want to marry Meng Jiangtian, do you?" Cui Xisheng looked at the woman mockingly.

In his stomach, he can now fully confirm that she is a supernatural being. This woman didn't do her homework well, so she came to show off her power to him, which is really ridiculous.

The woman was very confident, and admitted openly: "Yes, I worship the strong, and Meng Jiangtian completely meets the standards of my significant other." "Heh, it's not true that

you came to snatch my cat today, you came to snatch my man That's your goal, right?" Cui Xisheng narrowed his eyes and looked at the woman, his face turned pale, and Meng Jiang would not be attracted to such a thing.

"No, I want both." However, the woman smiled confidently, looked at Cui Xisheng with raised eyebrows, and continued: "But you don't have to worry, I don't mind how many confidante Meng Jiangtian has, you can continue to follow Him. But the person next to him must be me.

Don't look at me like a mistress. You can't give Meng Jiangtian any help, and you will only be a burden to Meng Jiangtian. In the future, with Meng Jiangtian

's The higher the level, the higher his status will be. At that time, you will gradually find that there will be less and less common topics between the two of you.

At that time, without anyone's intervention, Meng Jiangtian will I don't like you, and it will be a matter of time before I dump you." "

Oh, you think you know Meng Jiangtian quite well. Even if Meng Jiangtian dumps me, there are many people who want to be Meng Jiangtian's mistress, how can you have the confidence to be around him? Could it be you?"

"Because I will give him a safe zone, so that he can save a lot of walking." The woman's confident words made Trish Sheng's eyebrows tremble.

The woman stood up from the sofa, smiled confidently, looked at Cui Xisheng with a masterful attitude, and introduced herself: "My name is Zhang Jiani, the daughter of Zhang Zhefeng, the manager of the Capital Safety Zone. Who is the new manager.

Tell me, which one would Meng Jiangtian choose compared to a safe zone?" Zhang Jiani looked Cui Xisheng up and down, and smiled with disgust and disdain.

Cui Xisheng pursed his lips, he really wanted to yell at Zhang Jiani that Meng Jiangtian would choose him, but he didn't have the confidence in his heart, the words he wanted to shout were held in his chest, and he didn't have any strength to shout out.

"Take the cat away." Cui Xisheng wondered in a daze whether Meng Jiangtian would abandon his question.

Zhang Jiani gave an order, and three of the five black suits rushed out from behind, trying to snatch the little black cat.

"Stop, you can't do this." Before the little black cat could make a move, Wu Liang greeted the three supernatural beings excitedly.

The branches entangled the three supernatural beings, and Wu Liang yelled at Cui Xisheng: "Brother Cui, go quickly and find Meng Jiangtian, I will stop them.

" Hugging the little black cat in a panic, he subconsciously listened to Wu Liang's words and ran to the door.

Among the five black suits was a gold-type superhuman. Before Cui Xisheng ran to the door, the open iron door slammed shut.

Cui Xisheng watched with his own eyes that the edge of the iron gate melted and stuck to the wall.

Now I can't get out at all.

"Ah." Wu Liang screamed in pain, causing Cui Xisheng to turn around abruptly.

The green wood-type ability floated in the air, Wu Liang flew upside down clutching his chest, hit the wall and fell to the ground, curled up in pain.

And the three black suits were not harmed.

The three of them beat Wu Liang into the air, and then shifted their targets to Cui Xisheng and the little black cat.

"Meow!" The little black cat screamed and jumped out of Cui Xisheng's embrace with its black fur puffed up.

Silver light flashed on his body, and several bolts of lightning shot out from the little black cat, attacking the six unkind people who came to the house.

Cui Xisheng looked at Liudao's flying lightning with full anticipation, hoping to hit it with one hit.

And the result was just as he expected, the six bolts of lightning actually hit six people.

Six muffled groans sounded together, and including Zhang Jiani, the six people convulsed a few times and fell to the ground.

so weak? !

Cui Xisheng stared dumbfounded at the six people who fell to the ground. He thought it was a big trouble, but he didn't expect these people to give away the head.

"Meow?" The little black cat also looked at the six people on the ground in doubt.

It can feel that the abilities of these people are not low, and it will be a bit difficult to deal with it as a cat.

But unexpectedly, before it could exert its full strength, these people were actually knocked down.

Did it overestimate the abilities of these people, or did it underestimate its own abilities?

"Damn it, didn't you say it has only one level?" Although Zhang Jiani's character is not good, her level is the highest.

Rubbing his numb arms, he kicked the black suit beside him angrily.

"I'm sorry Miss, our information is wrong. I suggest you leave now and discuss later." The black suit struggled to get up, knelt in front of Zhang Jiani and said.

"Trash!" Zhang Jiani cursed dissatisfiedly, looking at Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xishenghu pretended to be Huwei standing behind the little black cat, squinting his big teeth, and said to Zhang Jiani gloatingly: "Hurry up, or I will let my cat roast you all and hang them on the city wall to feed the zombies.

" .Let's go." Zhang Jiani cursed again with extreme reluctance, and ran away despondently with five black suits.

"Bah, you shameless vixen." Cui Xisheng stood at the reopened door and spat at the backs of the six people.

After returning to the room, he closed the door firmly, the iron door with the melted frame could not be closed at all.

"Stinky and shameless mistress." Cui Xisheng cursed again, but ignored him, and ran to Wu Liang to check on Wu Liang's situation.

"Are you okay? Why are you vomiting blood! Dean Hao, don't hide, come out and see him." Cui Xisheng pulled Wu Liang to check the situation, only to see the blood at the corner of Wu Liang's mouth.

Hao Ren hid in his room since Zhang Jiani entered the house. His purification ability has no combat power at all, and it won't help him when he comes out, but it's still a burden.

Cui Xisheng didn't expect him to fight with others to protect himself, but Wu Liang's injury was only cured by Hao Ren.

"Here I am, let me see where I'm hurt." Hao Ren hurried out of his room.

After checking the pulse for a while, Hao Ren's expression became serious. Cui Xisheng felt that something was wrong, and asked worriedly, "Dean Hao, how is he doing? Is the injury serious?" "Wait a minute, I have to check carefully again." Hao

Ren Ren gently untied Wu Liang's clothes.

On the white chest, there is a very obvious trace of bruise.

Hao Ren checked around Wu Liang and said with a frown, "Two ribs in the chest cavity were broken. I don't know if it hurt the internal organs.

His wood-type ability has a certain recovery ability, and it will be good to connect the ribs slowly. But If it hurts the internal organs, it will be troublesome.

I don't have any equipment around me to check it, and I can't perform surgery. Cui Xisheng, you call Meng Jiangtian, he has awakened the healing system, and he should be able to save him without surgery. Hurry up

, If you hurt your internal organs, you can't wait too long."

"I see, I'll call right away."

Cui Xisheng ran back to his bedroom, picked up his mobile phone and dialed Meng Jiangtian's number.

Enduring the severe pain, Wu Liang was startled when he heard that Meng Jiangtian had awakened his healing ability.

There is no such thing in the information, how many abilities has this person awakened?

If it is really possible to seduce Meng Jiangtian, perhaps it would be a good choice to follow Meng Jiangtian.

Anyway, Meng Jiangtian will definitely not have only Cui Xisheng as a partner in the future. Since there are not many people around Meng Jiangtian now, he has to grab a position first.

Being protected by Meng Jiangtian is much better than being protected by that unruly and willful young lady.

Wu Liang calculated gains and losses in his heart, and shifted his attention, the pain in his chest seemed to be a little lighter.

In the bedroom, Cui Xisheng waited anxiously with his mobile phone.

Meng Jiangtian had promised that he would answer his call as soon as possible. If he still doesn't answer this time, he will break off with him for twenty-four hours.

[The author has something to say: Thank you Bing Xinyu for donating 1 trilobite, thank Biluo Tingfeng for donating 2 trilobites, thank you boss]