Chapter 152 The Mission Comes

"We exchanged it at the price of a first-level crystal nucleus. Now a first-level crystal nucleus has a contribution value of 60,000, and a second-level crystal nucleus has a contribution value of 150,000.

" If there is only one second-level crystal nucleus, only Can exchange for two bottles of purification potions. If there are two secondary crystal nuclei, then five bottles of purification medicine can be exchanged. "Meng Jiangtian said, thinking about the price.

"What if it is a rare attribute?" Su Yue asked again.

"That depends on what attributes." "Meng Jiangtian couldn't help looking at Su Yue expectantly. His basic supernatural attributes have been awakened by devouring the crystal nucleus, and now he lacks rare attributes.

" Only one replacement is suitable. "The dark sunglasses covered Meng Jiangtian's expectant eyes, but Su Yue didn't see it. He

took out a few crystal nuclei from a small cloth bag. Six first-class ones and two second-class ones. They are all very common. Metal, wood, water, fire, and earth attributes.

" Mr. Wang, these can be exchanged for eleven bottles of purification potions. "Su Yue handed the crystal nucleus to Meng Jiangtian.

" Yes. "Meng Jiangtian collected the crystal nucleus, and under the cover of a large black robe, he took out eleven small glass bottles and handed them to Su Yue.

Su Yue happily took them, and several people immediately gathered around her, all of whom should be related to her. She is in the team of supernatural beings.

This team has more people than Zheng Chenggong's team. Su Yue and Meng Jiangtian greeted each other, and took a group of people to the side to distribute the medicine.

"Mr. Wang..." Zheng Chenggong just wanted to Talk.

A middle-aged man came over again: "Mr. Wang, I am the captain of Orion's superhuman team, and my name is Fan Zhigang.

"I only have three first-level crystal nuclei, but one is of a rare attribute, and I don't know what system it belongs to.

"We saw a strange zombie at the time. His body did not rot, but his skin was indeed blue-gray like a zombie, and his eyes were also blue-gray. "When we killed him, his wounds would heal

. It killed him by dropping his head.

"I guess this should be a kind of ability that can heal wounds. Can you give me an extra bottle of this crystal nucleus." Fan Zhigang pinched a white crystal nucleus and looked at Meng Jiangtian expectantly.

Meng Jiangtian's eyes under the sunglasses looked at the crystal nucleus in surprise, it turned out to be a healing crystal nucleus.

This is indeed a good thing. Meng Jiangtian hid his joy, took the crystal nucleus and pretended to look it up and said: "It is indeed a rare ability, I can give you an extra bottle."

Meng Jiangtian said flatly, and calmly collected the three first-level crystal nucleus , gave Fan Zhigang four bottles of purification potion.

"Thank you, Mr. Wang." Fan Zhigang happily took the medicine and walked to his team. A group of people discussed how to distribute the four bottles of medicine.

No one came again, and this temporary team seemed to be composed of three teams of supernatural beings.

Meng Jiangtian turned his head to look at Zheng Chenggong, who still owed him two crystal nuclei.

"It's a pity that I only have five first-level crystal nuclei, and they are all common abilities." Zheng Chenggong handed his crystal nucleus to Meng Jiangtian.

"Two bottles will be deducted, and I will give you three more bottles." Meng Jiangtian took out three bottles of purification medicine.

Zheng Chenggong gave one bottle of potion to Lao Gao, and put away the remaining two bottles. He looked at his teammates eagerly and said, "Leave these two bottles to me first, and anyone who is bitten by a zombie will use them." Zheng Chenggong

's There are few people in the team, and they seem to trust him, and no one objects.

"It's dawn, so I won't bother you to do the task. I'll go first." The business here is over, and Meng Jiangtian is going to find the next target.

"Are you leaving now? Where is Mr. Wang going? Let me give you my contact information." Zheng Chenggong took out his mobile phone for fear that he would not be able to contact Meng Jiangtian after he left.

"No, if you want the potion, you can post the task and I will see it." Meng Jiangtian didn't ask for Zheng Chenggong's contact information, and he didn't remember anything, so he couldn't remember it even if he said it.

Hearing that Meng Jiangtian was leaving, everyone surrounded him to see him off. Meng Jiangtian refused Su Yue and Fan Zhigang's request to leave their contact information, and left under the eyes of everyone.

When he reached a place where no one could be seen, Meng Jiang flew away from the sky.

A total of fourteen first-level crystal nuclei and two second-level crystal nuclei have been replaced by the small team from this mission. Twenty bottles of purification medicine were replaced, and there were still thirty bottles left.

Meng Jiangtian returned to the safe area and handed in the task of collecting crystal nuclei that he had accepted. Except for the healing crystal nucleus, all other crystal nuclei had been handed in the task.

The 1.08 million contribution value was transferred to Meng Jiangtian's identity card.

Meng Jiangtian wanted to go home and transfer the contribution value to Hao Ren, but saw a large team setting off, so Meng Jiangtian hurriedly followed.

In one day, Meng Jiangtian used the same method to replace all fifty bottles of purification potions with crystal nuclei.

With a total of three million contribution points, Meng Jiangtian returned home at night and transferred all the money to Hao Ren.

Hao Ren wanted to give Meng Jiangtian a million dollars, but Meng Jiangtian didn't want it. He just used the healing system crystal nucleus as a day's errand fee.

With money, Hao Ren went to buy traditional Chinese medicine and refine purification potions. In one night, fifty bottles of purification potions were refined again.

Meng Jiangtian ran for a day and returned 3.8 million in exchange. This time he exchanged a lot of secondary crystal nuclei.

Meng Jiangtian sold nearly 200 crystal nuclei in two days, which attracted some people's attention. Meng Jiangtian sensed that someone was following him.

It is indeed not appropriate to sell the crystal core like this. Meng Jiangtian did not go to accept the task on the third day, but just changed the crystal core and did not sell it again.

Liu Anjian also came to ask Meng Jiangtian why he sold so many crystal nuclei. Meng Jiangtian just said that he had saved up before, but now he has no money, so he sold them for money. Liu Anjian didn't say much, and left without seeing Cui Xisheng.

Refining potions and selling crystal nuclei lasted for five days. Finally, on the morning of the sixth day, a task aroused everyone's discussion in the task hall.

"Purchase a medicine that can purify the zombie virus, and exchange 5ml for a first-level crystal nucleus." Zheng Chenggong issued the task, and his contact information is below.

A potion that can purify the zombie virus! Everyone found it incredible that Zheng Chenggong's phone was ringing, and countless people with supernatural powers asked about the purification potion.

Zheng Chenggong was irritated answering the phone, but he didn't dare not answer it, for fear of missing the call from Mr. Wang.

"Captain, let's make an appointment to meet, it's not Mr. Wang, we just don't accept it." Lao Gao looked at Zheng Chenggong's gloomy black face and suggested.

Zheng Chenggong frowned and thought for a while, then nodded and said, "Okay, go and update the task, and we will meet here." "

Okay." Lao Gao went to update the task content. Zheng Chenggong couldn't bear it anymore and turned off his phone.

Finally clean.

"The mission has been updated again. They asked Meng Jiangtian to meet at Xinyue Mansion." Cui Xisheng swiped his phone, Jiao Yaqing said.

Meng Jiangtian went to the field to sell medicine, Hao Ren was catching up on sleep, and Cui Xisheng was left to pay attention to the task.

Cui Xisheng stared at it for five days, and finally saw the task of purchasing purification potion.