Chapter 127 Meeting Ceremony

When Meng Jiangtian came out, these people were still confronting each other, and even Chen Zekun's side was a little bit at a disadvantage.

Meng Jiangtian originally wanted to capture Cui Chao and take him back to avenge his mother-in-law, but since the space has mutated, Meng Jiangtian followed suit and brought all five members of the Cui family out.

Five people squeezed into a space of eight cubic meters, discussing the three philosophical issues of life noisily.

Who am I, where am I, what am I going to do?

The Cui family suddenly and inexplicably disappeared right in front of their eyes, and the supernatural beings who had resisted with chicken blood panicked.

The resistance was not so active anymore, everyone crowded together in panic, hoping that they would not be the next one to be taken away.

"Brother Ma, what's going on? The Cui family is gone."

Cui Yanfeng was gone, and the one with the surname Ma had the highest level of supernatural powers, and the supernatural powers all unconsciously regarded him as the new leader.

"This should be a space-type ability. It's that woman Yao Xue who is making trouble. Everyone get closer. If you don't give her space, she won't be able to come in." By my side, protecting myself tightly.

The panicked resistance was a bit slack, and Chen Zekun outside immediately noticed that the resistance inside had weakened, and shouted: "Continue to suppress them."

Meng Jiangtian stuffed the Cui family in the space, and walked over with ease, his goal was achieved. Yes, he is going back.

"I've caught all the Cui family members, and I'm leaving." Before leaving, Meng Jiangtian felt that he should say hello to Chen Zekun.

"What!?"

Isn't the Cui family inside? Chen Zekun thought he heard it wrong, and asked in shock.

Meng Jiangtian didn't explain, and brought out the Cui family members in the space one by one to show Chen Zekun. In order to prevent them from escaping, Meng Jiangtian only exposed the heads of the five people in the space, while their bodies were still trapped in the space.

Five heads hung in the air strangely, Cui Yanfeng and Chen Zekun looked at each other, both of them were shocked.

"Chen Zekun, I admit defeat. You can do whatever you want, but I only have one request." Cui Yanfeng tried to struggle a few times, but couldn't break free at all, and said a little decadently.

Chen Zekun looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise for a long time, and then said to Cui Yanfeng: "What do you want?" "

Let go of my son. If you don't agree, even if we die together, I won't arrest you without a fight." Cui Yanfeng said viciously.

"Impossible." Before Chen Zekun could speak, Meng Jiangtian answered first. Anyone in the Cui family can be let go, but Cui Chao must die.

Cui Yanfeng thought that it was Yao Xue who trapped and protected him, and he didn't pay attention to Meng Jiangtian who was standing beside Chen Zekun.

When Meng Jiangtian interrupted suddenly, Cui Yanfeng glanced at Meng Jiangtian disdainfully and reprimanded: "What are you, do you have a place to interrupt our conversation?

" Cui Yanfeng suddenly felt a tightness in his neck, as if something was slowly tightening, and it became difficult to breathe.

Cui Yanfeng instinctively wanted to pull the shackles around his neck, but his hands were blocked by an invisible barrier, and he couldn't grab anything at all.

"Stop it, he's about to suffocate. Chen Zekun, you dare to fight against us, don't you want this safe zone?" "Let

go of my father. Otherwise, you will have good fruit."

"Let go of my father, you guys Aren't you afraid of revenge from our Cui family?"

Cui Yanfeng's face gradually turned red, and the Cui family anxiously yelled at Chen Zekun. Although trapped, these people still had an arrogant attitude and bossed around.

Chen Zekun's face darkened, originally he wanted to persuade Meng Jiangtian not to really kill Cui Yanfeng, he still had something to ask.

But seeing the family's attitude now, Chen Zekun shut his mouth immediately, at worst he would search by himself, there is no need to ask Cui Yanfeng.

"Your life is in my hands. Do you have a share in my speech?" Meng Jiangtian watched Cui Yanfeng suffocate and nearly fainted, and with a flick of his fingertips, he loosened the restraint around Cui Yanfeng's neck.

"Cough, cough, cough... Cui Yanfeng coughed violently, and it took him a while to recover. He looked at Meng Jiangtian and said, "You caught us?

"I took all the Cui family away. Do you need to ask them? " "Meng Jiangtian ignored Cui Yanfeng and turned to ask Chen Zekun.

"Yes, wait a moment. "Chen Zekun nodded, and asked Cui Yanfeng a few questions.

"Let my son go, and I'll tell you." "Cui Yanfeng was still concerned about his son, so he made a request.

Chen Zekun looked at Meng Jiangtian.

"Anyone can, only Cui Chao can't let go. With a wave of Meng Jiangtian's hand, the five people were taken back into the space by him, and he said firmly.

"It's okay if you don't let them go. If you arrest a few more people, you can take the Cui family away." "Chen Zekun took a step back and made a new request.

" Yes. "Meng Jiangtian thought for a while, nodded and agreed.

It was Chen Zekun who helped him capture the Cui family so easily. As a reward, it would not be troublesome to arrest a few more people. Chen Zekun

showed Meng Jiangtian three photos, and Meng Jiangtian arrested the three of them." Come out and throw it to Chen Zekun.

He didn't care about the rest of the matter, and took the Cui family back to the tall building where Cui Xisheng was hiding.

Several people stayed safely in the room, but downstairs was a field of flesh and blood, zombies, all kinds of animals, and the smell was not good when exposed to the scorching sun.

Fortunately, the building is tall, so the smell can't come up for the time being. But the burning smell in the room was also very choking.

Three people and two beasts surrounded the living room, not knowing what they were doing.

When Meng Jiangtian walked over, he saw Cui Xisheng pulling a scorched rabbit that was about to turn into charcoal on the coffee table.

"What are you doing?" Meng Jiangtian watched Cui Xisheng take out a piece of raw meat still tinged with blood with his chopsticks, and had the urge to stuff it into his mouth and taste it.

He hurriedly grabbed Cui Xisheng's arm to stop Cui Xisheng's impulse.

The sudden appearance of Meng Jiangtian startled everyone.

Hao Ren patted his chest, and said angrily: "I don't know how to say something when I come back, my old heart can't stand such a shock."

After Cui Xisheng was frightened, he saw that it was Meng Jiangtian. In Meng Jiangtian's arms, he tugged on Meng Jiangtian's collar and said, "I want to eat meat, barbecue, stew, and fried meat. I want to eat all of them.

" Raw, both rabbits were wasted.

"Okay, okay, I'll catch a rabbit for you. " Stop pulling, the collar is about to fall off. "Meng Jiangtian gently opened Cui Xisheng's claws and looked down. The collar of his shirt was really pulled off by Cui Xisheng.

"What happened to those downstairs, did you kill them?" "Meng Jiangtian sighed, holding Cui Xisheng who was holding the clothes around his waist, and asked helplessly.

"Xiaobai killed it. I want to eat meat, so go and catch me rabbits." Cui Xisheng grabbed the clothes around Meng Jiangtian's waist and shook them back and forth.

"I'll go, I'll go, don't talk about it." Meng Jiangtian flew out again before he came back for five minutes.

Without human intervention, wild life in the wild has become more active. Meng Jiangtian quickly found a rabbit nest.

Six big and small rabbits were carried by Meng Jiangtian in one litter.

Back on the roof, Cui Xisheng saw six rabbits, happily circling Meng Jiangtian.

Until Meng Jiangtian cut open the rabbit's stomach, and the blood flowed out mixed with internal organs, Cui Xisheng's stomach twitched, and she ran away covering her mouth.

Meng Jiangtian took a look after him, retched a few times and then he was fine.

Jiao Yaqing took care of Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian went back to the kitchen to continue handling the rabbits, the ferret wobbled to the kitchen door and stared at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian stared at the ferret vigilantly and said, "What are you doing, do you want to fight?" The

ferret gave Meng Jiangtian a big white eye, held his head high, turned his head arrogantly, and left.

Meng Jiangtian is really a little scared of this little thing, its supernatural ability is too weird, and he will be tricked if he is not careful.

While tidying up the rabbits, Meng Jiangtian was wary of the ferrets. Immediately, I saw this little thing staggering over with a bag twice its size.

"What do you want to do again?" Meng Jiangtian looked at the ferret impatiently, going on and on.

The ferret's eyes never stopped, dragged the cloth bag to Meng Jiangtian's side, put down the bag, bit open the mouth of the bag, and colorful crystal nuclei rolled out of the bag.

"Chirp." The ferret yelled at Meng Jiangtian a few times, kicked the cloth bag, and then stared at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian and the ferret looked at each other in bewilderment, not understanding the meaning of this thing at all.

"Do you want me to sell them?" The little thing didn't look malicious, and Meng Jiangtian tried to understand what the ferret meant.

"Chirp." The ferret shook its head, holding an earth-type crystal nucleus in its mouth, spat it on Meng Jiangtian's body with a pooh, and tilted its little head.

Meng Jiangtian picked up the crystal nucleus and squeezed it. It was indeed an earth system crystal nucleus. But he still didn't understand what the mink meant.

"You want me to pick out all the soil crystal nuclei?" Meng Jiangtian guessed again.

The ferret rolled its eyes to the sky, chirped twice impatiently, and then spat out a wood crystal nucleus on Meng Jiangtian's body.

This time, it was accompanied by a crystal nucleus and a mouthful of saliva.

Meng Jiangtian dodged in time, looking at the saliva-stained crystal nucleus at his feet, Meng Jiangtian suspected that the mink was taking the opportunity to spit on him.

"You want me to separate the crystal nuclei of all the departments? Don't you know how to do it yourself?" Meng Jiangtian became annoyed and threw the two crystal nuclei back. He actually asked him to do coolies. This mink is quite commanding.

The ferret glanced at Meng Jiangtian with drooping eyelids, eyes full of fools.

"Bah." Spit viciously on the ground, the ferret turned and walked away, too lazy to communicate with this idiot.

He seemed to be despised by a mink, Meng Jiangtian darkened, carrying a cloth bag and throwing it on the sofa, the crystal nuclei scattered all over the floor.

Heh, I want him to work as a coolie for a mink, in the next life.

After returning to the kitchen to clean up the rabbits, Hao Ren came out with a bottle of water. Seeing the crystal nuclei scattered all over the floor, Hao Ren cleaned them up.

Carrying the cloth bag into the kitchen, he smiled and said to Meng Jiangtian, "It's all over the floor. Put it away quickly. It was collected by ferrets after killing so many zombies and mutant animals.

" Why should I keep it?" Meng Jiangtian poured out blood, no wonder there were so many zombies and animal corpses downstairs.

"This is for you. If you don't keep it, whoever will keep it." Hao Ren put the cloth bag beside Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian was stunned: "For me?"

"Yes, this is a gift from the ferret to you. It wants to follow us, so I gave it a trick.

" I said you need the ability to upgrade the crystal core, It immediately ran out and killed all the zombies wandering downstairs.

"I don't know what method was used to attract a lot of mutated animals. It did the ones downstairs.

" I helped it clean these crystal nuclei.

"It's just that I used a lot of mineral water. I keep the empty bottles. If you have time, fill some water into the bottle and prepare to drink." Hao Ren said a little embarrassed.