Chapter 68 Depends on Mood

Everyone was puzzled and didn't know what Meng Jiangtian was going to do.

Only the president of the student council knows that this guy is really doing what he says, and he wants to let the food go bad before distributing it.

"Okay, I've picked them all out. You all go back and rest." There were not many perishable foods, and General 108 dried them out without using them all.

"We're not tired, can you give me something to eat after we're all moved?" Some people waited for too long, looking at the food all over the floor, they couldn't hold back their saliva.

"Don't worry, I keep my word. Since you have worked hard, I will definitely give you food. But not now."

Meng Jiangtian hooked his fingers, and a parasol floated to his side. With another tick, one filled with beer The beer crate flew to his feet.

Meng Jiangtian sat on a beer box and under a parasol, without any intention of sharing food.

"What does it mean not now? When can we divide?" Someone asked anxiously.

"When to share, depends on my mood." Opening a bottle of beer, Meng Jiangtian drank leisurely.

"Then when will you be in a good mood?" someone asked again.

Although he was filled with righteous indignation at Meng Jiangtian's actions, no one dared to raise objections, and those who asked were cautious.

"I can't tell. But if you keep asking questions, I won't be in a good mood." Meng Jiangtian said after taking a sip of beer.

Everyone fell silent for an instant.

Someone looked at the student council president for help, and the student council president turned his head with a dark face, pretending not to see it.

The sun is gradually rising and the temperature is getting higher and higher. The only silence on the roof was the sound of Meng Jiangtian drinking beer from a bottle.

Meng Jiangtian was surrounded by the cool breeze, and the parasol above his head covered a shady place. Everyone was sweating profusely from the heat, but only Meng Jiangtian was refreshing and comfortable.

The bread and cakes all over the floor are exposed to the sun, and the aroma of creamed wheat can be smelled through the plastic bags.

This fragrance constantly stimulated one hundred and eight hungry people, and their sanity was about to be roasted by the sun.

Seeing the miserable appearance of these people, Meng Jiangtian became more and more excited. He didn't think he drank three bottles of beer.

After three bottles of wine, he felt a little hot in his body, so Meng Jiangtian put down the fourth bottle of beer.

He didn't drink much before, and his drinking capacity was not high, and three bottles of beer were about the same.

The roof door was opened, and as soon as Cui Xisheng walked out, all eyes were on him. The feeling of being on his back made Cui Xisheng stop.

"It's so hot, why are you here?" Meng Jiangtian saw Cui Xisheng and walked over immediately.

He took Cui Xisheng's hand and walked under the umbrella, helped Cui Xisheng sit on the beer box, and the breeze blew gently around Cui Xisheng.

"It's hot in the room too." Cui Xisheng sighed comfortably. The current temperature is getting hotter and hotter in the house even with the windows open.

Cui Xisheng didn't want to come up, he endured it for a long time, and he couldn't stand the heat, so he came up to look for Meng Jiangtian.

"What are you doing?" Seeing the bread and cakes all over the place, Cui Xisheng asked Meng Jiangtian suspiciously.

"It's okay, just to show off my property. Are you thirsty?" Meng Jiangtian gave Cui Xisheng a bottle of iced black tea.

"I want to drink mineral water." Cui Xisheng was really thirsty when he walked up. But he doesn't like sweet and greasy drinks, the more he drinks, the thirstier he becomes.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the food pile, the mineral water was distributed to 108 generals by the student council president, and there was no bottle left.

"I'll go down and get it for you."

"No need, I'm not very thirsty." Cui Xisheng looked at more than a hundred pairs of wolf-like eyes on the opposite side, but he didn't dare to stay here alone.

The more he looked at these people, the more uncomfortable he became. Cui Xisheng was thinking about going back to the house and forgetting about it. In the crowd, a boy stood up suddenly, Cui Xisheng was so frightened that he sat back down again, and tightened Meng Jiangtian's wrist nervously.

Meng Jiangtian held Cui Xisheng's hand instead, and glanced at the boy. The boy flinched, but immediately clenched his fist.

Standing where he was, his face was getting redder and redder, as if he was competing with himself.

Meng Jiangtian looked at him with great interest, the boy peeked at Meng Jiangtian a few times, gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, and suddenly rushed out of the crowd sullenly.

Meng Jiangtian watched him rush straight towards a bag of bread, the corners of his mouth slowly curled up.

Just as the boy was about to grab the bread, Meng Jiangtian flicked his finger.

The boy saw the food in front of him, but found himself getting farther and farther away from the bread. And the body is uncontrollable, gradually rising, and the ground is getting smaller and smaller in front of my eyes.

More than a hundred people looked up at him, terrified, worried, gloating, and everyone had different expressions.

The ground on the roof of the building gradually disappeared from sight, and on the street downstairs, three or two zombies wandered in the street.

The boy was so frightened that his heart stopped for three seconds. He turned his head to look at Meng Jiangtian who was outstretched to control him, and begged in horror: "Meng Jiangtian, I was wrong! I was wrong! I will never dare again. Let me go!" Let's go."

The boy's cries attracted the attention of the zombies downstairs, and the three zombies raised their heads, seeing the boy struggling in mid-air, they felt like chicken blood instantly, stretched out their hands and yelled at the boy.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the boy with a smile, and suddenly withdrew his hand, dragged by the wind, the boy quickly fell to the bottom of the building.

"Ah~" The zombie in front of him became clearer and clearer, and the boy yelled in horror.

Seeing that he was about to fall into the arms of the zombie, the boy tightly closed his eyes, desperately waiting for the pain after landing.

As if hitting an iron plate, the boy felt a sharp pain in his chest, and a mouthful of blood spurted out all at once.

The howling of the zombies was deafening, and the stench rushed into the tip of the nose one after another.

The pain in the chest didn't seem like the sharp pain of a broken bone, nor did it feel like being bitten by a zombie. The boy opened his eyes suspiciously, and the rotten fingers of three zombies were right in front of him.

The boy's stomach was churning, and he almost vomited it out on the spot, but he hadn't eaten for two days, and his stomach was already empty, and he couldn't vomit even if he wanted to vomit, so he could only retch twice.

The newborn zombies moved slowly and clumsily, and the boy sprayed blood on the faces of the three zombies, making the three zombies go crazy instantly.

Stretching out his arms, he eagerly wanted to hook the boy who fell from the sky and was right in front of him.

But they can't jump, they can't jump, they stand on tiptoe, but they just can't reach the dirty but fresh face of the boy.

"Ah~~" Looking at the zombie face to face and at close range, the frightened and panicked boy collapsed directly, and the screams resounded through the sky in the silent street.

"Meng Jiangtian!" The student council president didn't expect Meng Jiangtian to be so blatant about killing someone.

Weighing the pros and cons in an instant, the student council president felt that this was an excellent opportunity to enrich his fair and just personality, and immediately stood up to stop it.

As for whether Meng Jiangtian would listen to him, the student council president didn't care at all. No matter what the outcome was, what he wanted was for him to stop Meng Jiangtian's process.

[The author has something to say: I still need recommendation tickets and monthly tickets,

thank you ever for 5 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to Taolang Shisi, 5 recommendation tickets, 5 monthly tickets

thanks to Viola, 5 monthly tickets, and 8 recommendation tickets

thanks to Xi Special edition? Juan 嶅 ソ 1 recommendation ticket, is this your name or gibberish?

Thanks to cactus rena for 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to this boy, 22 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket,

21 recommendation tickets thanks to Lemon Sauce, 10

recommendation tickets, 5 monthly tickets,

1 monthly ticket, 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to users 1 monthly ticket from fgkr540x

Thanks to book friend 1604032864255 1 monthly ticket

Thanks to LcL 1 monthly ticket, 3 recommended tickets

Thanks to Enoch 7 monthly tickets, 22 recommended tickets

Thanks to Guifu 1 monthly ticket

Thanks to Mommy There is an lsp 5 recommended tickets here

Thank you, 7 recommended tickets,

1 monthly ticket for ウルトラマン, 1 monthly ticket, 1

monthly ticket, 13 recommended tickets, 13

recommended tickets, 3 recommended tickets,

and 1 monthly ticket. Ticket

thanks to book friend nzE0X200115 recommended tickets, 2 monthly tickets

thanks to user abrrozy9 for 1 recommended ticket]