Chapter 36: YOU FOOL GERMAN ENGINEERING IS SUPERIOR!

A couple hour's after the UN meeting...

The 'Peoples' 'Republic of 'China'

(A/N:Look at quotation marks)

Beijing

Zhongnanhai

"The hell you mean?!" GeneraL Secretary Dong Dechou of the CCP shouted at Ling in a laptop screen

"General Secretary, it's true, more NATO and non-NATO allies will be deploying to the New World in a couple of days, we still do not know how many nations will be involved

"General Secretary, it's true, more NATO and non-NATO allies will be deploying to the New World in a couple of days, we still do not know how many nations will be involved." Ling said.

Dong leaned against his chair, holding is forehead with his hand.

"Has President Ivanov received any of our collaborations and representatives for the New World?" Dong Dechou asked.

"No General Secretary, he hasn't replied yet and it is very unlikely he won't answer due to his concentration on the war against the Saderans." Ling replied.

'What is that fool doing with those western pigs, we're suppose to be allies aren't we?!' Dong Dechou shouted at his mind.

"...Call the rest of the party, we will discuss this with them soon." Dong Dechou said.

"Yes, General Secretary." Ling replied, as the laptops screen turned off.

Dong Dechou sighed.

"General Secretary..." One of his advisor said.

"Not right now..." Dong Dechou sighed.

"But Mr President... the regions of Xinjiang and Tibet are continuing to revolt, couldn't we focus more on that rather than the Gate?" His advisor said.

"I do not care, the Gate is more important than those idiot's in those region's." Dong Dechou said, not even caring about the revolt.

"But General Secre-" His advisor tried to persuade him, but was cut off.