Chapter 23: Captain John Brown Sends His Regards

A mile away north of Alnus

A USMC and Russian convoy has made it to their destination, a small town.

You might be thinking, why would the US and Russia head to this small town?

Well it is said that this towns residents are slavers, and it is also said that 'other-worlders' who were captured in DC were slaves in here, so they head here just to be sure.

"May I help you gentlemen?" An Imperial soldier asked to the strange men in different patterns of green clothing.

"We got reports that their were slaves here, may we see them to confirm?" The Marines commander asked.

"I'm sorry but outsiders are not allowed here." The Imperial soldier replied.

"Comrade, I say we go in anyway." The Russian commander said to his American counterpart.

"We need to see em." The Marine commander said, but in an aggressive tone.

"Like I said no sir, now get out before I call the others." The Imperial soldier demanded.

The Russian commander had enough and pushed soldier to the side, he and his American counterpart and their Men and their armoured vehicles entered the town.

"Hey!, You have no authority to enter here!" A Centurion shouted.

The Russian soldiers and US Marines then aimed their rifles at the man making him back away.

"Stop resisting." A Russian soldier demanded

"Listen this is private property so get ou-." Before the Centurion can demand them to get out, one of the Marines shouted at him.

"I say again stop resisting!" The Marine demanded.

"Okay, okay no one needs to get hurt here okay?" The Centurion backed away with his hands up.

"Get of here you brutes!" A civilian shouted as he threw a apple at a Marine.

It hit the Marine in the helmet as his Russian friend came to him.

"Hey you alright comrade?" The Russian soldier asked.

"I'm alright, who threw that?!" The Marine reassured his friend, before demanding who the the apple in an aggressive tone.

"Alright, just tell us where the slaves are and we'll leave alright." The Marine commander asked.

"There are no slaves here." The Centurion replied.

"I don't think so." A familiar voice to the Centurion said, as a man walked infront of them

"Soldier?! The hell are you doing with them?!" The Centurion asked shocked that one of them is with the enemy.

"He's been a spy for us, he has given us all the information we need, so give us the slaves." The Russian commander demanded, cocking his Kalashnikov.

"How about you fuck off, that's for sure." The Centurion said, as he and some of the other Imperial soldiers readied their weapons.

"Right!, since you won't comply and you are the enemy, we have no choice, Marines open fire!" The commander immediately ordered, as he unholstered his M18 and placed three rounds at the Centurion chest plate, killing him.

Immediately the Marines aimed and fired at the Imperial soldiers, killing many before pursuing the retreating ones.