Chapter 18: The Fall of Sadera

4:21 AM Falmart Time

Fort Alnus

Alnus Main Building

Fort Alnus has been informed about the invasion and are now commencing it, the 82nd Airborne Division and the British 1st Battalion Airborne Unit is now loading Planes with paratroopers.

The rest of the USMC and NATO troops will use ground vehicles, they are also filling fuel of B-52 Bomber's, F-35B's, Harriers, F-16's and A-10 Warthog's, they even started fueling the AC-130 Gunship that was just brought to the Fort.

Currently all commanders including Gonzalez, Gleen and Bay are in a room with the rest of the Commanders from the USMC, US Army, British Army, Canadian Army, French Army and German Army and are listening to Liutenant-General Jackson's plan.

"Our main mission is to rescue Secretary of State Patrick Jim and Ambassador Ellie Katie, and take the Imperial Capital." The General began.

"Ground vehicles will bombard the capital's defenses with artillery shells, tank shells, and rocket artillery. The Air Force and USMCA will secure the skies, destroy the dragon bases, and eliminate any dragons that try to stop them."

"We will send a warning to the people of the capital that we are invading, and if they do not leave, they will be killed in the crossfire. After the message has been sent, B-52 bombers will commence bombardment of the city and its defenses for at least an hour. Following that, the 82nd Airborne Division and British 1st Battalion Airborne Unit paratroopers will drop outside the Capital's West and South Gates."

"Once we succeed, we will head towards Jade Palace, where the Secretary of State, the Ambassador, and the Pro-Peace Senators we rescued are waiting for us. After securing them, we will proceed to the Palaces. Get ready! We will show them no mercy and capture the heart of the Saderan Empire." Lieutenant-General Jackson explained and ordered as the officers rushed to their own units.

"Liutenant Gonzalez, contact the Akusho outpost to assist on the Invasion." Jackson ordered.

"Yes sir." She replied, saluting and leaving.

-

On the night of the highly anticipated Operation, Special Forces units from America, Britain, France, Germany, and Canada, assembled covertly and meticulously disguised as civilians.

With their extensive training and exceptional skills, these elite soldiers were prepared to carry out their respective roles in the upcoming mission.

Their objective was clear—to snipe key opponents strategically positioned within the City, or provide crucial assistance during the invasion.

As darkness blanketed the surroundings, the Special Forces units stealthily made their way to designated positions, ensuring they remained undetected by any potential threats.

Meanwhile, NATO, aware of the importance of maintaining the element of surprise, executed a strategic move to further enhance their advantage.

A small force of helicopters was deployed to eliminate smoke signals in the Duma Mountains, a tactical maneuver aimed at preventing any premature alert to the enemy.

This action served to disorient the opposition and maintain the secrecy of NATO's intentions as they neutralizing the smoke signals.