Chapter 24: GOOOOOOD MORNING SADERA!

(Short Chapter)

August 23rd

Marais Forest

Saderan POV:

A Cohort of over 480 Imperial soldiers were crossing deep inside Marais Forest, a massive forest that stretched for hundreds of miles away, they were to cross and set camp for the unsuspecting US Marines that will arrive into the forest the next day.

"Once we arrive in our destination we'll take them by surprise for sure." The Tribunus Angusticlavius, said as he looked at their map in his hand.

"Hehe they won't suspect a thing once we get there." A Saderan soldier said sarcastically

"Yeah we'll show em." Another Imperial soldier replied, agreeing.

Things were going well, until suddenly they heard strange noises coming from the trees.

"What was that?" An Imperial soldier asked.

They all looked around trying to finds the strange noises.

Some readied their weapons and archers pointed their bows into the trees.

Some we're feeling scared by the strange noises.

After a minute the noise stopped, and everyone looked at each other confused but some we're still shaking by the strange sounds.

Suddenly a loud boom was heard.

Everyone turned at where the source was but all they saw was something that sent shivers down their spine's.

Their Tribunus Angusticlavius head blown off...

They watch as the head less body of their leader slowly fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Suddenly more loud echoing booms began to happen as some of the men get killed whiles the rest duck for cover.

-

USMC POV:

The Marines on top of a small hill opened fire on the unsuspecting Saderan soldiers.