Chapter 16: A Trip Gone Horribly Wrong

February 5th

Fort Alnus

Alnus Refugee Camp

Mike is currently with Lelei, Tuka and Rory in the Refugee Camp, it has seen significant upgrades, the green old tents were now replaced with house's with the design of a small American suburban home.

Once just a piece of land now turned into a small neighborhood where people can grow and plant their own food, breed their own animals heck there's even a small school were both children and adults can learn American Culture, not just American Cul...

Once just a piece of land now turned into a small neighborhood where people can grow and plant their own food, breed their own animals heck there's even a small school were both children and adults can learn American Culture, not just American Culture other nations culture as well, infact some of the Refugees are learning to speak either French or German thanks to the new NATO troops that arrived two days ago.

"Alright you girls ready for another trip to Washington DC?" Mike said wearing civilian clothing and a carrying a massive duffle bag

"What's the bag for?" Tuka asked

"Oh it's nothing, anyway let's go." Mike said as they hopped on a jeep and drove of to the Gate

-

A few hours later

Washington DC

The United States of America

They have now returned to Washington DC, why?

Well since peace talks between the US and Sadera is gonna begin in April, the US decides to invite the three girls over again for personal affairs and just have a visit to the City once again.

The three Falmartians and Mike are now walking down Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue with Max, Nate, Jeremy and Hans but they are wearing civilian clothes to not drag any attention

"Mike could it be possible to use your Nuclear Weapons on Falmart?" Lelei asked, quite curious about the possibility.

"It depends, there is either a great force that the US and now NATO can't handle then we would use it." Mike replied.