I'm a Leading Man and the Lies I Weave Are Oh So Intricate

Heyy 

Jay's POV 

  I woke up in a dark room. Pitch black i could hardly see it's just all black  "Hello?" no awnser "Hello is anyone here" nothing "Rian this is not funny you known me 10 years and you just want to make me die" Still nothing but i heard footsteps "Who's ther-" i was cut off by a hand a familar hand that i knew for 10 years. I turned my head around just i thought the King the one i'm 'suppose' to obey 

*Fashback 5 years ago* 

 I walked the streets wondering about Gemma and how could she do that? She was just willing to change only to hurt me. It wasn't working then. I'm glad that i'm here on Earth away from Venus. Living life like any normal person and with my luck i'm in joined a band and i made it. I have also found my mate he's very lovely. A human mate actual human i just love him. He made me think if i deserve him to me my mate cause i happen so.....-

"JAY"  i heard someone shout my name i look around to see Nathan, my mate. " Sorry mate i zoned out" " I've notice  your face went bright red so who is it" He said cuting to the chase i just couldn't tell him now " Oh just no one" i said " Sure no one, so it's just Casper the Friendly ghost , is he making you blush" He said joking " Yes it he is" i joked back. 

Rian voice popped back in my head ' James i'm sorry but you should have known that she would do that to you. I saw her use you but you acted like she didn't. James she had hurt you, you just don't notice it yet. James look at me don't you realize that this whole time you helped Gemma you hurt the only closest friend you ever had' His words rang in my head the only reason why i lost him as a friend and the reason Nathan became my mate...

"OI JAYBIRDY BIRD" Nathan said as he snapped his fingers in front my face. "Sorry zoned out a again" " Hey Jay you all right you looked scared what were you thinking" " Oh nothing mate just forget it" i said facking a smile

My thoughts want to Rian again that night is he had never done that to me i would be perfectly fine with Sky on Venus I guess everything happens for a reason. I never wished to lose the most closest friend you can ever have but then you see who they really are. The way how i grew up is different my life was far from worse than Gemma's but i'm not complaining. I wish Gemma had a heart but i guess karma come's back and bites you in the ass. Sometimes i wish it would be better if i got my wings token out i would be normal and my mate will love me. But life doesn;t work that way i just be closer to him. Until i can express my feelings. Damn you Rian for fucking up my life the king i'm ''suppose' to obey him. I thought he would be a real friend well he's not. Just used me for my heir. I'm the old King's son not Rian i was suppose to heir that throme but i guess not. 

*End of Flashback*

     I was still in his grasp fo awhile until he let me go. I turned around only to him pointing the gun to me. "Rian stop now put the gun down" "And why should i they already found out who you are it was easy for the head to see" The head of all vampires saw who i really was. "How" 'When you came up to me and killed Gemma" 

Rian was the reason every supernatural speices hated us. The almost found out about me and Rian killed almost every single one of us. When the fairies found out about us Rian was about to kill every single one of them but they made a deal. "What's the deal" "For me to kill you" "Rian we have been friends for 10 years and you need to kill  me" "That was the deal" He said lie trough his teeth "Rian i know your lying what's the real deal" "there is no deal it was simple James i kill Rian and you claim your thrown is that what you want" i heard an unfamilar voice. I heard Rian's scream and i hread the gun drop and then silence. Until i heard the same voice again "James you need to claim your thrown and all of us will have  peace." i saw a dim light flicker and i saw the head vampire look up at me and smile. A real smile that no one has seen for 25 years. I nodded in his reponse and followed him. 

I was the king and all i need was some one to hair the thrown with me.

    Well there you have it Jay is free i think the next chapter is the last one i'm not sure. Enjoy your day, night, or what ever. Oh and the song is This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms race by Fall Out Boy.