To Whom It May Concern.

To whom it may concern.

Please read.

In films, we are voyeurs.

But in novels, we have the experience of being someone else; something else. Knowing another person's soul from the inside.

No other art form does that. And this is why sometimes when we put down a book, we find ourselves slightly altered as human beings. Novels change us from within.

—Donna Tartt, in this 2013 interview by Laura Grassi for Chatelaine.

A Past To Forget was my first-ever accomplishment and I poured all of the things I could never say, into one whole Novel. The only place where I felt peace within my heart, and as I wrote and read, I found out about myself more than I had ever had. Writing on Wattpad was another amazing experience that I will never forget.

An unbelievable aspect and another window opened, and I saw a brighter world. I finally realized that you should never stop being a good person, because of bad people. The only thing I have grown to believe in the world we live in unfortunately is. The good people will always be called out and named after 'bad'. And the bad people will always be represented as good.

So here, I represent the seemingly bad characters that have a heart of gold.

Now, before we begin.

This story will take place and will have a timeline that starts in the year 1999, and afterward carries out to the 2000s.

This is the first chapter, and the book is thrown out into the present time of 2023, when the main character, Elijah, is 38.

Starting from the third chapter, he will be aged 25 throughout the whole story.

And this book contains voiced-out hallucinations, episodes, and triggers. So if any of you feel uncomfortable and unsafe, it is absolutely fine. My characters have gone through a lot, and they are okay with any other opinions from other people's clears throat'.

"Right, Elijah?" Lara voices out.

'He mutters incoherent words under his breath'.

'Sighs as she shakes her head'. Okay, let's move on.

This book contains, depression, anxiety, insomnia, schizophrenia, bullying, self-harm, and mental illnesses. And for any of you who do not know what Schizophrenia is, please read the information down below.

(All of this information has been collected by a research from google. And all rights belong to it's according owners that have published this information on google.)

Schizophrenia;

 is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment.

is a chronic brain disorder that affects less than one percent of the U.S. population. When schizophrenia is active, symptoms can include delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, trouble with thinking and lack of motivation.

There are five types of symptoms characteristic of schizophrenia: delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, disorganized behavior, and the so-called "negative" symptoms. However, the symptoms of schizophrenia vary dramatically from person to person, both in pattern and severity.

Psychotic symptoms include: Hallucinations: When a person sees, hears, smells, tastes, or feels things that are not actually there. Hearing voices is common for people with schizophrenia. People who hear voices may hear them for a long time before family or friends notice a problem.

Thank you for reading that, and this may have given you an insight on how severe it is. Also, no matter how much I write about it, I will never know the pain and suffering those people who have and are going through this illness experiences, so I'm sorry if I can't put enough words on this condition in this book. I apologize.

Likewise, Schizophrenia has different affects on different people. And the worse effect that I will showcase throughout this book will be hallucinations, disorganized, emotional and aggressive behavior.

...

To my old readers, thank you for your support and love throughout this miraculous journey. For I am grateful for your beautiful comments and votes.

To my new readers, welcome, and thank you for giving this book the slightest chance. Thank you for waiting, being patient, and following me even though I wasn't uploading. 

I did my best to edit and rewrite this book the best I can, but of course I may have the slightest mistakes. Well, who doesn't? And the second standalone that is a follow up series for this book His Unseen Past, will appear on my profile very soon. 

Please do not judge any of my characters feeling, behaviors, emotions, and self thoughts. They are human, and they will make mistakes, just like the rest of us.

And, Do not comment spoilers.

Now, without further ado,

Let's begin.

Enjoy 😊 

~ L A R A.