chapter 22

Max's POV

A sound from my phone interrupted me as I ate lunch. Someone sent me a message. Curious, I opened the app and went to look at what Oliver texted me. My smile dropped as I read it, my appetite now gone.

Hey, I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it today because I'm very busy.

I gaped at the text and leaned back into my chair as I processed it. Does that mean... I'll have to do the livestream alone? When was the last time I did that?

Panic overtook me, resulting in me staring blankly into the wall and thinking about my fans' reaction. Why was I so nervous? It's not as if I didn't stream alone normally. Before Oliver joined me. But now I've grown accustomed to us filming together and can't seem to go back to how it was.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath to calm myself down and put my phone back on the table after responding with 'It's okay'. I had still some hours left before I had to start streaming, leaving me with enough time to think it through and plan it.

Deciding to worry later, I picked up my fork and continued eating, forcing myself to forget about it.

***

I grabbed my mask, that was lying on the table, and glanced at the clock, making sure I would start on time. Inhaling deeply, I put it on and rotated myself to face the camera. I already took of my clothes, only wearing stockings, so I started the stream, a seductive grin on my face.

"Hi, everyone! You must have missed me~" I waved at the camera. "As you can see, Cody is unfortunately not here with me this time." A few disappointed messages popped up. "But it's been a while since you've seen me alone, no? So let's get started~" I winked and prepared myself mentally for what I was about to do.

Reaching for the lube, I squinted a small portion on my fingers and placed the bottle back onto the desk. I laid down on my back, moving around till my body was in a comfortable position, and put two sticky fingers to my entrance. Carefully, I pushed in and moaned in delight. I stretched myself while letting out a few needy whimpers for the audience and smiling to myself as I heard the donations swarming in.

When I was ready I took them out and grabbed the massive purple dildo that was waiting to be used. "Here I go~" I breathed and slowly pushed in, feeling it fill me up and stretch my hole. Desperate groans escaped me as it went in further and further, making my eyes roll back in pleasure. "Almost there..." I panted heavily and cried out in ecstasy once it filled me up whole.

Letting myself adjust to the size for a few seconds, I pulled it out and rammed it back in, a loud moan leaving my lips. The pleasure was overwhelming me, making me forget everything around and just focus on moving the dildo. I picked up the pace and let out sounds I didn't know I could make as it kept hitting my sweet spot.

My breaths were shallow and ragged as I felt heat building up within me, forcing my hands to move faster and harder. Lost in the pleasure, I reached for the front with my other hand and started stroking my twitching erection. I cried out as it pushed me over the edge. "Coming~" I moaned and in that moment an image popped up in my head, making me release in my hand immediately.

It was Oliver. The thought of him not only made my heart ache, but also desperately turned me on. And before I knew it, the white and sticky liquid covered my hand that now stopped moving. Waiting for my heavy breathing to settle, I pulled out the sex toy and reached for a tissue, wiping myself clean.

"Thank you for watching and stay tuned for next time!" I let out and collapsed on my bed after ending the stream and reading the satisfied comments.

Oliver's POV

I groaned as I stroked my boner while watching him do the same, my mind full of him. The expressions he wore, the way his body responded to his touch, it all turned me on. So much that I had to force myself not to cum before him if I wanted to enjoy the rest of the livestream.

Once he came, I moved my hand faster till I released with a moan as well. Panting heavily, I quickly clicked on the donate option and grabbed a tissue to wipe myself clean before closing my eyes and sighing in relief. After he ended the stream, I let myself lean back and rest in my seat for a while longer.

It had been hard to confront Max lately and I felt guilty for lying to him about being busy. I was aware that I was acting like a coward, too afraid to face him and my feelings. I've never thought too deeply about the way I felt before as it was all too hard for me to understand. But now I was sure of one thing: I liked Max more than just a friend. I want him to be mine and mine alone. I've never felt jealous, however, it's different now. Just the thought of other people watching him like they did today made my blood boil.

I want to be the only one to make him feel good, to make him cum. I want to see his face while I push him over the edge. But that's not the only emotion I feel. I also want him to depend on me. I wish to see his smile, hear his laugh. I want him to be happy whenever he thinks of me, whenever we spend time together. Just us two.

Now I'm sure. This emotion must be love. Or something similar. I've never felt such intense longing for someone. Even with Julian, my ex-boyfriend, it wasn't this strong.

I want to see him, tell him about my feelings. Let it all out. But who knows if he'll accept me now. What if it's too late? What if I wasted my only chance and he's now over me?

No, I have to stop thinking this way. I'll confess to him on Monday no matter what. I can't let fear control me. I'll muster up the courage and tell him.

If not on Monday, then at least this week. I'll be sure to confess this week.

With this new determined goal in mind, I got up and left my dark room, on my way to the kitchen to eat dinner and then maybe watch a movie to forget about my worries.