Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny

Start from the beginning

Yeonjun stared with his mouth open. What did he ever do to own such a beautiful and attractive being?

"What do you think..?" Soobin fidgeted. "I didn't have time to put on make up... hope I look okay enough to dance right now"

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Bin, you look gorgeous, make up or not"

Soobin smiled sheepishly at the comment before taking out his phone to put on some music.

The melody immediately set the mood, and Soobin was ready to dance seriously. As the lights dimmed, his expression turned from innocent to sexy in the matter of seconds. His body moved sensually, never taking his gaze away from his audience.

The same goes for Yeonjun. His eyes followed Soobin around the room, observing his every move like a hungry predator ready to pounce on its prey.

Every sway of his arms, every leap of his legs radiated sexiness oozing out from that fragile figure. Yeonjun could hardly contain himself from taking him right then and there. His junior down there was getting frustrated too.

Soobin got up from the ground in a sensual manner and twirled around, before boldly taking a seat on Yeonjun's lap. His hips didn't stop swaying, butt purposefully brushing over the elder's clothed member. He managed to do all that with a pure face, staring at Yeonjun as if he wasn't shamelessly asking to be fucked.

"My, my, aren't you getting a little too bold, Binnie?"

"Isn't this what you wanted? Happy one month" Soobin slyly remarked.

Strong arms went behind Soobin's back and moved down, grabbing a handful of his bottom while playing with the fluffy white tail. Soobin's arms threw around Yeonjun's neck, now giving him a full course lap dance, making the sexual tension between them hotter than ever.

"You know what foxes like to eat?" Yeonjun whispered in the younger male's ears, sending shivers down his spine. "They like bunnies... Especially one as cute as you"

Soobin leaned towards Yeonjun's face and whispered back. "Then what are you waiting for...? Eat me, hyung"

Without further delay, Yeonjun's lips crashed against Soobin's once again. He hooked his arms below the younger's thighs and lifted him up, taking him to the bedroom.

Soobin got thrown onto the soft mattress. Yeonjun wasted to time in hovering over him and pulling his pants off, leaving the other pieces of clothing. Two fingers immediately went inside the younger's hole, pumping in and out for preparation for the bigger stuff.

Soobin moaned with his eyes closed. He wanted Yeonjun inside him, pampering him, making tonight the best he's ever had. It was shameful to want to be violated that way, but he couldn't help it. They already got this far, there was no turning back.

Soobin was ready to spread his legs when Yeonjun lifted him up and switched their positions, making him sit on the older's stomach.

"Hyung... what's this.. why?"

"Wanna try something new. Ride me"

"Oh I... but I've never.."

"No worries, I'll guide you"

"If you say so..." Soobin hesitantly jerked Yeonjun off, making his member stiff, stand proud and tall, before lifting his hips and slowly lowered himself on  Yeonjun's hard cock. The pain made him bite his lips as he went lower.

"Hic.... hyung.. too big.. it hurts"

"Let me help" with that said, Yeonjun placed both hands on the younger's hips and roughly pulled him down until his member fully entered Soobin.

Soobin's voice broke as he screamed at the sudden pain. It was painful down there, with Yeonjun's stiff member casually resting inside him.

"It's so deep.. hyung, it hurts.." Soobin lowered himself to hug Yeonjun, to which the older reciprocated by wrapping his arms around his back and soothing him.

They stayed still in that position for a while, until Soobin got used to it. Once he did, he started moving a bit.

"Hurry up, Bin. It's gonna take forever if you're slow like that"

"I'm trying.." Soobin whined. He sped it up, moving himself up and down his hyung's member.

"My good little bunny... keep going"

The younger continued to ride Yeonjun's cock while moaning. His bunny ears bouncing along adorably. It was more painful than laying down, but Soobin tried to bear it to pleasure and get praised by Yeonjun.

"Ah..ngh..! Ahh"

Soobin tried to go faster, but it wasn't enough to satisfy Yeonjun's lust. The older grabbed Soobin's waist again, and used full strength to fuck the younger hard on his cock, making him gasp and scream, even almost bursting into tears.

It didn't take long for Soobin to reach his limit. His cum spurted on  Yeonjun's six pack abs in the process. Even though finished, he wasn't allowed to be free. Yeonjun has yet to reach climax, still roughly banging him from below, thrusting brutally into the younger's hole.

He eventually came, releasing hot semen into the younger making Soobin's whole body tremble, before collapsing on the older's chest, with Yeonjun's member still inside him.

Just how far was he willing to go for the sake of love?

.••..•.•.-+𝘅+-.•.•.•.••.
To be continued...

———

I'm back with a steamy chap heheh. Seems like Soobin is down baddd this time.

~ keep voting and commenting ;)