A businessman who showed up asked the owner of the wonton seller: "Why are your wontons so expensive? The wontons in the county are only two yuan a bowl?"

    The old man selling wontons smiled and said to the businessman: "The wontons in my house are so expensive. It's all meat, so naturally it costs three yuan a bowl. Although the wontons in the county town cost only two yuan, they are all skin and just a little minced meat. If you want to eat meaty wontons like mine in the county town, it will cost five yuan. A bowl of Wenqian."

    The businessman seemed to accept his argument, so he ordered two bowls of wontons and ate them with his companions.

    Seeing this, Bai Shu looked at the wontons on his stall.

    Those wrapped wontons are indeed not small, but they can't be said to be very large.

    It seems that the prices in this county are more expensive than outside.

    "Brother, what's the matter, do you want a bowl of wontons?" Seeing that Bai Shu had been looking at his wontons, the old man asked.

    "Boss... I don't have any money." Bai Shu said with some embarrassment.

    He was so shy that he didn't have any money on him. Only by selling the fish in his hands could he earn money for food.

    "What are you afraid of if you don't have money?" The old man looked at the dozen or so bamboo tubes behind Bai Shu, rubbed his hands together and said, "I see you brought so many fish? Exchange your fish, one tube of fish for a bowl of wontons If you agree, I will cook for you now."

    A bowl of wonton for a tube of fish? That is to say, I can sell a tube of fish for three pennies? Bai Shu quickly calculated in his mind.

    Before he went to Xie's house to deliver fish, he gave three tubes, and Xiaoshu gave him three coins, a total of thirty copper coins.

    Even if Xie's family gave him a little more, it's impossible for that tube of fish to only sell for three Wen?

    The old man at the wonton stall is probably trying to take advantage of him, right?

    So Bai Shu directly refused and said: "Let's forget it, and come to eat your wontons after I sell the fish." When

    the old man heard this, he immediately snorted and said: "I don't know if I will sell it or not. If you sell out, I'm afraid my wontons will be closed."

    "I'll close the stall. It's not just your family eating here." Bai Shu didn't get used to him, so he just sprayed back: "Your family doesn't know how to do business. Others will naturally do it."

    "You...you bastard!" The old man gritted his teeth angrily when he heard Bai Shu's words, pointed at him and cursed: "A brother is still showing his face to do business, and it looks like he can't get married. .I'll just see how much money you can earn!"

    Bai Shu didn't want to waste time arguing with him, and only looked for a suitable place to sell things beside the city wall.

    After looking around, Bai Zhu chose an open space not far from the city gate, next to farmers selling food and vegetables.

    He had seen it just now, and he was not the only one who sold fish. Most of those people spread a rag on the ground, which was filled with dead fish caught with nets.

    Fish are sold by the number of fish, three small fish cost a penny, and large fish cost a penny each. There are more than a dozen fish in a tube like Baishu. Although they are not big, they can be sold for five or six yuan.

    Bai Zhu put all the bamboo tubes on the ground, and started to sell them: "Sell fish, sell fish, fresh live fish costs eight cents a tube.

    " The person who bought vegetables next to him came over and asked: "Little brother, is your fish too expensive? Three fish are only a penny, and you are selling this tube for eight pennies?" "Of course it is expensive.

    " It’s expensive.” Bai Shu said: “Look at this fish, but I just caught it from the river this morning. This fish needs to be eaten fresh, and the taste will change after it dies. It sounds expensive, but I still give you a bamboo tube? You can take the fish back with this bamboo tube. When you get home, the fish is still alive. If you can’t finish it today, you can eat it tomorrow. It’s not expensive at eight cents a tube. .”

    When he said this, some people felt that it seemed quite reasonable.

    Now that the weather is hot, fish and shrimp can't be allowed to be put away. If you don't eat it for a day, it will stink. But in this way, the fish can be brought home alive, and they can be kept in water for eating the next day, so there is no need to run outside the city in hot weather.