15. My mistake

Hey, The update is late because of the  number of votes ,the previous chapters received are very less. So, my readers please vote. It helps me to know about your liking of my updates. And it means a lot❤❤❤

Arjun's pov

Damn it.....

Why the hell I did that?

I know maya didn't like these parties. She only comes when swati is also coming. But today swati and samar are not attending the party. But she didn't deny the party.

Menon uncle specially invite us. I also grabbed this Opportunity to spend time with her. But what I did?

I know I behaved like a shit that day. I'm angry to myself. But my ego didn't allowed me to accept my mistake. I showered all my frustration towards her. She tried to tell me something. But I didn't even bother her.

These days I avoided her like a plague. I didn't know how to solve this. Above that I have some urgent work in office. I give some time to myself for planning something. Even this year I missed her birthday.

It didn't happened with me. Am I engrossed myself that much in work that I didn't notice that.

The party was a chance for me. I planned to talk to her after the party. Yes I will apologize to her. I'm not ashamed of that. In fact it's my mistake. And it's my wife. She will understand me.

But me being an idiot forgot about her during the party. There were so many business tycoons. So I can't make myself free for her. I know she feels uncomfortable in these parties. During intial time I always stand beside her and gave her company. When swati and maya become friends, I give them their space.

She is not a party lover. She also didn't attend parties in her house too. Whenever Sharma group conducts such program she didn't bother to show up. If she come to parties I'm sure we will meet earlier and fell in love earlier.

Jasmine was also their in the party. She had a crush on me for so many years. She tried to advance our relationship so many times. But I'm only professionally involved with her after that. She is daughter of one of my father's friends. So she managed to show extra friendly with me. Her father also come with the proposal before my marriage. But I'm not going interested at her in any ways. I'm heads over to my wife that time and i love her a lot .

But I couldn't denied her when jasmine ask for a dance. It will embarrase her a lot. So I agreed and dance with her for a while. After that I freed myself from that torture and left from the stage. Later I involved in some business talks.

I can't imagine anyone with me other than maya. She knows me well . She is my everytime. It was because of her that once a spoil kid become a family man. It was because of her that I got a beautiful angel my akshu in my life. It is she who make my life beautiful and lively.

Our fights were always small and sweet one. It was the first time our fight become bitter. And it was the first time our fight last this long. I know I'm the reason. I should inform her if I'm coming late. She must be worried for me.

She have every right to lash out to me. I know how much she loves me. How much she takes care of me. If she told me like that there is something bothering her. I don't know anything about that. I noticed these days that she is worries a lot these days. Maybe something happened. I want to talk to her.

Today I will talk to her. I will listen. I will solve all her worries. I will assure about my presence in every time of our life.

But where is she?

I'm searching for her from half hour. It's my mistake that I didn't pay attention to her. She didn't know anyone other than menon uncle and his family. I make her feel alone. I'm being a jerk right?

Yes.my mind is mocking

Is she fine? I'm getting all teh bad thoughts in my mind. I searched some more time there. I dialled her number many times. But her phone is switched off.

What if she decided to go alone? But she comes with me. Why should she go alone if I'm here. I'm trying to mend things between us but she is breaking it. I'm getting mad. Whatever it is she could atleast tell me. Atleast she should send a message. She know that i will look for her.

I called watchman of our house.

"Hello"

"Yes sir"

"Is maya in the house? "

"Yes sir, ma'am reached half an hour before."

"How did she come? "

"Sir, a cab dropped her sir"

"Ok"

I cut the call feeling relieved. All my plans go waste. I planned to take her for a long drive and talk her a lot. I want to fix everything whatever misplaced between us. Everything ruined. Atleast she is safe.

I drive towards home. I reached my room. There sleeping my wife. She looks beautiful in that yellow saree. I gifted her that. I planned a long night with her today. But it ended before it started. I give a kiss in her forehead and tucked her in the blanket.

I changed my outfit and sleep.

†***†

I got up after hearing vthe alarm. Maya is not in the bed I think she woke up early today. I brushed and went to gym. I will talk to her about yesterday after that.

After my work out session I came to room and freshed up. Akshu didn't wake up because she had holiday today. Lucky kid.

I searched for maya in kitchen. But she is not here. I entered the bedroom but what I saw surprised me.

"Maya, why are you packing? "

†**************************†

Hey,

Looks like Arjun didn't know about what is in Maya's mind.

Did you notice how the table changed. Some days before Maya is worried about arjun. Now it's arjun's turn. Let's wait and watch.

Your votes and comments will help me a lot. It helps me to think and write about upcoming chapters. I would love to see about your suggestions.

Don't forget to vote★★★
Leave comments💬
Love you all❤

Don't forget to vote★★★Leave comments💬Love you all❤