8. Changes

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the late update. I stuck with something. I apologize🥺

Author's pov

It's afternoon.Arjun is working in his office. He is tired of the back to back meeting. His business was spreading world wide. He successfully established fifteen new centres at different parts of the world. All he is working these days is for establishing his business in to new field of travelling. He is hell busy for this.

Suddenly a knock was heard from outside.

"Yes coming"

The one who came inside is non other than his best friend and business partner Samar Slok Rathore. They are friends from childhood itself. There fathers are business partners and college friends. Their mothers are also best friends.They two are connected from the childhood through their parents. Their bond strengthen as time goes. Apart from their own business, they are 50-50 partners of ISHA industries which they established for the memory of samar's late sister Isha. She is also a small sister for Arjun. But due to pneumonia she loses her life. For the memory of their sister Isha they made ISHA industries.

Samar is fun loving person. He is married with the love of his life Swathi.

"Hey man, what that so much interesting in that stupid file that you don't want to look at me"

"It's better than your stupid monkey face"

"Ha, I really don't know what maya see in you"

"That what I want to ask swathi too"

"Oh really my charming smile is already enough for that. " He smirked

"By the way. When did you landed? "

"Nowadays you are not worrying about. Look you don't know when I ccome from New York"

"I'm not your boyfriend, grow up Samar"

"All you need is these stupid work. I'm hell tired of this. How did you even find time with maya. Don't tell me that you are working in your house too"

"Hmm. Our new project is starting. You know establishing a company is hard. Also it's new to us as travelling and tourism is our target".

" But you need rest bro "

"Hmm I'm planning for a vacation after these works. I'm not getting any time to spend with maya and akshu"

"Bro, Swati threatened me for that NewYork trip. You must thankful to God that you got a wife of patience. If I would behave like you maybe you see my dead body next day"

"But I can see your face glowing after your trip"

"Haa, relaxing with your wife and enjoying time with her is worth. I can say my mind become cool after the trip"

"I'm also planning something like that. A long vacation"

"Trust me, it will be great"

"You know rahul, jay, neha all are coming next weekend to India"

"Is it? That's great. It's been years seeing them. "

"Yah, we even missed rahul and nayana, the lovebirds wedding"

"Yah, let's loot them at the weekend"

"That's my bro! Send my apologizes and wishes to uncle and aunty, I missed their anniversary party"

"Me too"

"What the hell man, you missed it"

"Yah, at last minute Dubai project heads wanted a meeting. "

"Oh shit "

"Even you are not present here due to your trip. So I take the lead"

"Sorry bro"

"I'm wondering how you are living after all these"

"Yaar, it's take a lots for convincing mom"

"How about going out, come let's go out"

"Yes, I definitely need some fresh air, I'm really suffocated by the back to back meetings"

"Then come"

"Let me finish this finish, I'm ready to wrap up"

"Ha"

After completing the file. Arjun take his phone from the charger and notices the missed calls of maya. Any way he is going back to home. He thought let's talk at home. Arjun and Samar goes out"

†*****************†

Maya was on the way towards her house with akshu for spending time with her parents. They wish to see their daughter. Due to Jhanvi's pregnancy her parents are worried . Jhanvi is her sister in law. She is married to Jay, Maya's bother eight years ago. They have a son Abheer of five years old. Jhanvi is pregnant with twins that time. But unfortunately she loses one of the babies. Only Abheer survived.

This is her second pregnancy after that so it is very complicated. Maya was with her during her hospital visits and scanning. The gynaecologist recommend her full bed rest. Jhanvi's parents are in other city so it may affect her hospital visits so everybody recommended her to rest here itself.

So Maya's parents and Jay are busy with all these. Maya also don't bother to disturb them because her visits with akshu made them tired. They already have a lot in their plates

Maya tried to visit them sometimes without disturbing others. But today her parents demand akshu too. They pamper her a lot. They misses their small bundle of cuteness.

Maya reached her house. There is their parents , jay , jhanvi and abheer waiting for them.

Akshu run towards her grandpa and made a jump and landed on his hands. Her grandma caresses her head. Jay is fast enough to take her from his father and twirls her. Jhanvi welcomed her with the sweets. While abheer, gets prepared for playing new games with his little sister. One can see how they miss her.

Maya comes after parking her car. She is welcomed by the sight of her family with her daughter. She enjoys their love towards her daughter. Her heart also hurts a little when she notice everyone their world

It's really hurting to become a guest on our own family. The house she stayed and lived for more than twenty years become a place which she visits once in months.

But it is a hard reality... She misses everything here. Her mother's scolding, her father's pampering, her fight with her brothers, the games she with her cute nephew, the shopping with her sister in law... Everything... In this busy life she misses everything.. She misses her husband tooo.....

She notices her wedding pictures among the family photos hanging in the wall

Does her misses like she misses him..?

Hey guys, once again sorry for this late update..🙏
I'm planning to update next chapter soon.
I hope you all love this chapter ....

Please vote★★★
And dont forget to leave comments❤