13.Fight

Authors pov

Arjun and maya reached their house. They didn't say anything in the car. There is a huge tension between them.

Arjun walks past by maya when they reach home

"Arjun, where are you going? Are you trying to avoid me again"

"Why should I avoid you? You want to speak right.lets speak"

"Arjun I'm very upset with you. I.."

Arjun didn't let her complete.

"Upset why are you upset. Maya just because I didn't call me that doesn't mean the world is not going to end "

"Arjun, it's not the matter of now. Just think where our marriage life is going"

"Maya, you don't know how much tension I'm going through these days. I'm working hard for you right"

"What's the need of working hard when you can't even spend time with me. Don't tell me this bullshit again"

Arjun is doing all for Maya and akshu but they are not listening to him and understand him that's what he is thinking. But he failed to notice that they misses him in their life. He tried to compensate his time with akshu everytime by spending time with her. But to Maya he is still in darkness.

"Really, what do you know about business?"

"I think you forgot I'm also a businessman's daughter"

"Then why are you calling me every time . Don't you know about if I cut your call I'm busy. Last meeting I really got embarrassed in front of everyone because of your call"

Maya couldn't realise that it is her Arjun that is speaking. There was a time he always called her

"You got embarrassed because of me. Do you know how many times I become embarrassed just because I don't know where you are. Every time I need to call someone to find where my husband is"

"I'm not a child maya. You just need to look akshu nothing else. Or are you doubting me? "

"Really Arjun. You think like this.when did I doubt you? "

"Then what is this? "

"I cant understand why we fighting like this"

"Maya,this is my life. And this is how it is. After a busy day I took some time to enjoy with my friends and also they came after a long time, I have to Oversees the ongoing projects of all divisions in the company.
Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
Leads a team of executives to consider major decisions including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization. Do you think all this is easy like your life"

"What's easy in my life? Do you I'm enjoying here?"

"If you would been a business man you would understand"

"I don't think you can understand me"

"Arjun, it was my birthday, i wanted to spend time with you. Its been month we even went anywhere together. You go to events but never take me? Are you so embarassed by me?" she finally said sadly

"Maaya I don't think you know me like earlier. You know I don't have time for any stupid things. Can't you see me I'm working hard"

"What? I was there for you evey time. I will be. I can understand you that's why I'm trying to talk to you and solve this"

"No you have not! If you had been you wouldnt be fighting with me and would have understood that am exhausted!!" He said angrily

"What did you I have not? Really. Are you blind?" She grab his hand

"Yes please let me sleep" He detached him from her

Maya stood stunned.

Her husband changed a lot. A lot. There was a time that he don't tolerate a single tear in her eyes. But today ger tears are not stopping. He didn't bothered about her tears

And birthday? He didnt even bother to wish her even after revealing.

She sit there for some time. She went to kitchen. She prepared everything for him. His favorites. She put everything in fridge and went to akshus room. She didn't bothered to change her saree. She hoped a unforgettable night today. She get it but not like what she wanted.

She slept away from him crying herself to sleep, she couldn't believe his change.

†********†

Maya couldn't sleep at all last night. Yeah it's already morning when she went to bed.

She wish to talk a lot last name night. But they only fight yesterday. She didn't get a chance to tell him what is she feeling what is happening inside her

She wants to talk. She tried. But it ends in argument.

She wants to tell him that she understands him but he is not understanding her.she is not doubting him in fact she is worried about him ,about his health. She has always been there for him, she is not clarifying she is just reminding him that she was there since he seems to have forgotten. He never forgot since college her birthday. its been over 6 months that he took her out. Or they went out anywhere. He still has time to spend with his friends and even but he cannot even take a day off for her,why?When you are off you go to chill out. Still she didnt say a word.

She wants to show him how much he changed how much changed between their relationship. He is a good father. But while doing other responsibilities he forgot about duties of a husband.

She is ready to tell him all. But he didn't bother to listen to her. She is tired of this now.

Communication is not only important. Listening is more important

"The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them."

†************************†

Hey, how is the update? Did you enjoy it?
Looks like they need to speak more. But more than than they should listen each other well.

Hope you all like this chapter
Don't forget to vote★★★
Leave comments also💬
I want to know about your opinion
Wait for the next update
Love you all ❤