19.First Day

Maya's pov

Woow... Wooow... Very good..

It's my first day and I'm late. What should I do? Actually due to the long journey and a heavenly dinner I slept a lot. Even the alarm didn't able to wake me up

I'm running out of time

The brushed and had bath. I wore Simple black kurta today. it was the first time I'm away from akshu so I'm feeling weird actually.

I don't know I feel scared actually. I know she is happy but my mothery instinct always worried about her. I called Nancy our maid and asked about akshu. I reminded her about her breakfast. I also made her check akshus backpack once again. I also asked her about arjun. She told me that he arrived early yesterday. And he is also dropping akshu today. Akshu is so much excited for this. After making sure they had their breakfast and ready to leave the house I ended the call.

Woow.. Now I'm double late today for sure..

After taking my important documents and necessary things I left my room. I'm welcomed by aunty.

"Beta, good morning"

"Good morning aunty"

"You are late"

"Yeah, I slept longer. Sorry"

"It's ok, you had a long journey yesterday. Your body needs rest"

"I think I want to leave now"

"Yes but not before breakfast, come sit, I made it for you"

"Oh aunty, it's not needed. You don't have to stress yourself"

"No beta it's my favorite hobby. I love to cook for you. Now come and have your breakfast"

I don't want to deny her. It will be rude to her. She really prepared breakfast for me. It's really sweet of her. Even though it smells delicious.

I take a seat and started to have it. Oh my god!! Its yummy. I don't think I can ever made such dishes in my life . She is a legend. I really mean this.

She made me think about my mom. She is also a wonderful cook. Ooh! I miss you mom.

Also if I made any one of these dishes my mom will get a heart attack for sure. Aryan is so lucky to have these food everyday.

"Oh! Aunty all these are awesome"

"Thank you beta , eat all these ok"

"Aunty where is others? "

"Aryan went to drop dev to his playschool. Shankar went to meet his friend"

"Okk"

"You don't have to worry about your work. Aryan is also going there. He will drop you too when he come back"

Before I speak anything, Aryan come to the dining area. He wore a shirt paired with pants. He is dressed professionaly.

"Hi maya good morning"

"Morning Doctor"

"Hey call me Aryan, outside the hospital I always prefer to called Aryan"

"Aru, take her with you and i already prepared lunch for you kids "

"Mom please don't call me aru, call me Aryan atleast in front of other's" He whispered but it's enough loud to hear by me. I giggled

"Aunty don't stress I will eat from the canteen"

"Oh! Maya it's a rule in this house. But I'm sure you are going to enjoy your lunch" Aryan told me

"Also you don't want to miss the food prepared by a master chef"he added