10. Business

Arjun's pov

When your busy season hits and the projects start piling up, you might find yourself putting in especially long hours at the office and feeling overwhelmed. Spikes in workload force you to make some tough decisions about how to allocate your time, which can cause you to prioritize work over everything else and neglect the very things you need to thrive under pressure. That what happening in these months.                      

Even I'm mentally frustrating about this. But i can't do anything. Being a business man is my aim from lower classes itself. Yes, my dad is my role model. It is him who make me attracted to this field. From the childhood I see him having control in every circumstances. The way he handles everything like me the most. The power he holds as being a business man ignite the fire inside me.

I wanted to start my own company. I'm least interested in family business. But before a business man who think about profits, I'm a family man too. I trained under my father.

When the right time comes he gives me the company. I opposed it first. But I'm happy about. The experience I got after joining the company makes me better. It craves me more. Abhay is doing his graduation. After completing his studies, he also planned to join here.

I will train him under me. I want him to join in our business. He is also interested in this. So i think he is capable for handling this business.

Whenever we have leisure time talks, I asked him about this. He also showed his interest in family business more than starting a new one. Once he become capable, I myself appointed him as the head.

As I said I want my own company, I truly meant it. I already started the organization and it is growing rapidly. That's how VIVID INDUSTRIES born. The eleven centres out of the fifteen centres that i established in different parts of world in under VIVID.

VIVID become one the most successful business from the start itself. I started VIVID after working some years in Oberoi industries. It is established after my marriage. Maya's support made me more stronger. Some of my decisions were wrong that time. After getting so many success, when a failure come I couldn't withstand that. But being my support system maya always stood with me and encourage me a lot.

Behind every successful person, there will be a women. It's a saying. But it's true in my life. Yes my wife is my strength and my daughter is my weakness.

So responsibilities on my head are increasing day by day. To make the company stronger and to assure the growth of company I'm establishing business in more fields.

Now I'm going to London for a business meeting. The work is related to the centre for travel and tourism. It will start in few months. I'm there for site seeing and to complete vthe further procedures.

The meeting was hectic. But it gives me satisfaction after assuring that everything is fine in their own places.

I managed to complete all procedures and signed the documents. A business party is held in afternoon. For strengthen the bond among the business representatives, these parties are the best option. That's why they are called business parties right.

I head towards the hotel where my stay is arranged.After taking a power nap, I got ready for the party and left from there.

The party was arranged by the one of my business partner Adam Smith. He is the owner of the famous Smith Industries. There business are world wide. After reaching there I was welcomed by Adam.

"It's pleasure to have you here, Mr Oberoi"

"Oh, thankyou for inviting Mr. Smith"

"Actually Smith Industries are celebrating of completing 50 years. "

"Congratulations"

"Thank you, this industry was established by my father Ethan Smith"

"You have maintained it very well"

"Oh I see that's a compliment"

I chuckled.

The pary contains not more than 50 people. Everyone is busy in their business talks. Some of them trying to mend there business with others. Some of them trying to grab other interest in their new projects. What surprised me most was some men trying to find their future son in law or daughter in law in this party. I felt somebody is watching me.

There is a women in red gown. She is watching me like I'm her meal. I know my effect in girls. Their interest in my body and money are not invisible. They only me to warm them in beds and paying their bills. She is coming towards me.

"Hey, nice to meet you Mr? "

"Mr Oberoi, Arjun singh Oberoi"

"Oh, so you are the one. It's my pleasure to see you Mr. Oberoi"

"Thankyou miss. "

"I'm Rose David. I heard about your new entry in travel and tourism, interesting"

"Yes" I didn't bother to answer more

"Would you mind to have a dance with me"

The stage is full with people dancing. I couldn't deny it. After all it's just a dance. I agreed.

While dancing I feel she is trying to seduce me. I can fell her fingers touching me in a seducing manner. Her eyes shows her interest in me. Her lustful looks made me uncomfortable I see myself withdrawing from there.

She suddenly grabs my hand.

"How about a date, Mr Oberoi, we can go to hotel room"

"Sorry miss, I'm not at all interested. I'm married"

Showing my wedding ring I left from there. I left the party after that. I reached my room and grabs my things and left to airport. On the way I messaged maya about my arrival.

***

I reached india. Before heading towards home I went to office for the remaining works.

I didn't realize the time. When I looked at the watch it's already 7. I grabbed my belongings and begin to left to home.

Suddenly the office door opens. Before I react someone ran towards me. she hugs me tightly. It's not my wife...

†********************†

Arjun's outfit 👇

Hey friends, hope you all are doing good

Who is the one who hugs our Arjun, any guesses??

Let's wait for the next update. I hope you all like this chapter.

Please vote★★★
Leave your comments💬
Love you all❤