3.Sorry

Maya turns when she feels somebody watching her. Then she noticed it's none other than her husband. Before she could tell anything arjun approaches her

"Hey i know you are angry with me maya. I swear I really want to come early, but a sudden meeting come"

"Really Arjun, do you know how special day is today"

"I know"

"Everybody were asking about you do you how much mom hurted by you"

"Yes, I'm sorry i met her downstairs. "

"I understand about your busy life, but what about our family. "

"I know that. tomorrow is sunday i will make everything fine"

"Arjun please dont give any false hopes"

" i already made a plan for tomorrow I will take mom to temple and spent time with dad too"

"Ok then"

" I know you managed everything perfectly. Thankyou so much maya."

Arjun takes a box from his pocket

"It's for you"

It's a gold chain it had a diamond engraved in it

"This is for you"

"Please make sure you don't repeat this Arjun

" Ok I'll try"

"Did you eat something"

"Yes, mummy made me eat the whole rice"

"That's good, Arjun atleast message me if you come late. I'm really worried for you "

"Ok,Where is akshu. I don't know how to handle her tomorrow"

"She is very mad at you. Take her out for sometime "

"That a great idea. You know you are a life savior"

"Enough of your buttering. Go and fresh"

"Ok madam"

Arjun go to take shower. Maya is looking the photos of today's party. She is continuously looking at same picture. It's there family photo . It's not a complete family pic her husband is missing. She forgive him for today. But its not the first time. She knows well he will make everything good tomorrow. But what about her. She is missing him terribly.

After akshu's birth lots of responsibilities came. Arjun was everytime with her. He didn't let her see upset for a single second , but in last many months he is only making her upset

She can understand his work pressure and all. But she is craving for some time with her husband. She tried to talk about it many times. But all time she managed to convince her mind that everything will be perfect soon.

Maybe these are silly thoughts of her. But her heart crave for his attention. She don't want any chain. She wants his time. She waited for a long time. But not now.

Only conversations can make a relationship stronger. She is a doctor she saw many cases like this in her hospital too

Suddenly Arjun came to room. Maya come out of her thoughts.

"Good night wifey"

Arjun lays on the bed and soon slept.

Maya glanced towards the clock in her bedroom

"It's good morning Arjun" It's already 4 am.

She lays down and slept.

†****************************†

Next morning

Arjun and papa went for a walk. Arjun is trying to seek forgiveness from his father. Maya is helping her mother in law in kitchen. She is not a good cook. In fact she is a terrible cook. So she is helping in cutting and cleaning. Akshu wake up and come to kitchen.

Akshu, come here drink this milk

Mamma you know I don't like milk

Akshu, don't give excuses, drink this

No.. Nooo

She began running. Maya is running behind her. But this little girl is giving hard time to her. Abhi catches her.

"Oh my dear akshu why are you running"

"I don't like milk

You are my princess right . Do you know about the suprise

What suprise

I will tell only if you drink this milk

She take the glass from Maya and finished the milk

Now tell me

Actually, only your papa know about it

Abhi escaped from her after that. Arjun and papa returns from jogging.

"My princess"

"I'm angry at you papa, grandpa please tell him to go away"

"I'm sorry my dear, let's go out today what's say"
Akshu become very happy after that.

"Ok mummy dad please get ready fast first we will visit temple"

Suddenly Maya's phone rang.

"Sorry mumma, I have to hospital urgently. You guys carry on"

Momma:Arjun can we shift our outing to other day

Akshu:"no nani, I want to go now

Yes mumma, it's okay you guys go

Everyone get ready for the outing. While Maya went to hospital. She wish to go with them. But it's her profession. She can't avoid it.
Maya reached hospital. She handle the case well. The patient is in icu .

She left to her cabin. She don't feel to go home. Everyone went to outing. Suddenly she get some messages. It's abhi's messages. He sent their picture.
She feel thankful fmto God for giving a wonderful family. She notices how Arjun and akshu enjoying themselves. She become happy to see Arjun looking stress free. She hope one day he become free from his works and spend time with her like earlier.

†***************************†

Thank you guys for reading. Hope you all like it.Please vote for this chapter.
Let me know about your interest❤❤