16. She left me

Arjun's pov

"Maya, why are you packing"

I'm asking her the third time.

"Why did you leave the party? "

"Did anything happen? "

"Are you ok"

"You should inform me"

"Maya I'm asking you"

"Why are you not replying"

I'm asking all these questions she is not at all answering.

"I'm going for a seminar"

Oh thank god atleast she said something.

"Ok, why are you packing this much clothes"

"The seminar is of 20 days and it may or may not will extended"

"What twenty days and you are informing now"

"Yes"

"You may know these before. Why didn't you inform me "

"Did you inform me about your meetings. Then why a special rule for me? "

"Maya I always inform you before my meetings ok"

"Yeah I'm also informing you now. "

"Did you tell akshu about this? "

"Yes, I told her this morning"

"How will I manage her alone? I have meetings in office" Actually it was a silly excuse I don't want her her go before clearing our problems

"You can manage her. I know that. The same way I did in your absence. Also I knows You always give her time even in your busy schedules. Its not a problem"

"But she didn't stand well in your absence"

"Maybe you don't know about your daughter. She is all happy about my seminar. She told me that she could spend time with you alone. She likes to be with you not with me"

"It's not like that. What are you saying"

"I already informed mom about my seminar. She is happy to look after her. So you don't need to worry much"

"Maya, I want to talk to you"

"We are talking arjun"

"Do you know how much I worried when you got missing after the party"

"Really" She mocked me

"Maya please I'm serious"

"For your information, I left from the party in the middle not after the party. You failed to notice it"

"Atleast you should inform me"

"Like you said I'm not a kid. " She replied with my words when we fight after the club incident.

In fact she is right. I did the same to her. I don't have the right to question her like that when I made the same mistake and justified it with some stupid reasons.

Now I understand what she felt that day. Shit!!! I messed up

"Maya please talk to me"

She stop her packing and turn towards me

"About what arjun"

"About us"

"Us... Uss.. Really! At last you noticed something is not right between us. Thank god "

"Maya please stop it ok"

"You know what I'm trying to talk to for last 2 months did you ever bother to hear me once. If you hear then the situation will be not like this"