22. Blue

Arjun's pov

"You are irritating maaa. Go away. Don't call me I'm playing" With that akshu cut the phone call

This stops me. What the hell? Is akshu talking to maya. Yes she is. But why she is talking like this? Is this her behavior towards maya?

"Akshu" I shouts, she was shaken by my sound

"Yes papa"

"Who called you" I asked her after snatching phone from her. She is seeing my anger for the first time. I never get angry towards her.

"Mamma"

"Is this the way to talk to your mother" I scolded her. Her eyes filled with fresh tears

"No" She cries

"Call and apologize to your mom"

Yes maya was right. We are spoiling her a lot. She is become mannerless if we continue this. She will become a brat.

We are always giving her what she wishes. Maya always warned me we should not behave accordingly to children's likes. We should teach them good and bad.

"Did you hear me what I said? " I shouts

I handed my phone towards her and she calls while crying.

"Mamma.. Mamm.. Aa. " She is crying holding the phone

I took phone from her. Maya's phone is switched off. Her phone was on just few minutes ago

I know her maya will get hurt for sure. Things that happened now will shatter her. She is already hurt because of me. She don't like when someone speaks her like that especially her loved ones. Even I did the same mistake

She must be switched off her phone after hearing from akshu. Akshu is small. But that doesn't mean what she did is right. She should learn to respect others.

"Mam... Maaa.... Mamm.. Aaa" She was crying loudly.

"Akshu listen, is this the way to speak to your mom? Mom will get right? " I said calming her.

"Mummmm.. Aa.... Hurt. "

"Yes don't talk to mumma like that okk"

"Mumma.... Cry.. "

"Yeah.. Do you miss your momma"

"Hmm" She shakes her head. I can't see her crying. Her big eyes are all red by crying. She is a mini maya, an exact copy of her mother. Both of them resemble by looks a lot. That's why I love her. My small Maya

"I also miss momma, don't talk to her like that ok? "

"Ok, when will momma come? "

"I don't know. Let's ask momma tomorrow.. Ok? "

"Yeaaahh" She smiles at last.

"Come let's sleep. Papa and akshu is hugggy and sleepyy"

She giggles. She ran fast to my room excitedly. I also step inside my room with her. After some time slept in my arms.

Sleep is far away from me. Looks like I couldn't sleep. All my thoughts were revolving around only one person my wife. My love.

I hope she is fine. We didn't speak after she left. It is not the first time we didn't speak. If someone ask me why it's all because of me. I'm very busy. I didn't call her when I was away from home. I usually message her. Sometimes forgot about that too. I don't how she managed without me. I was a total jerk towards her these months.

We were not like this. Before that i couldn't spend time without seeing her. Even I was the one who always showed tantrums when I wanted to go on business trips.