THIRTY-FOUR: pool again lol

GUYS IM BACK HOW ARE YOU ALL?
😘🫶🥴😩🤞👼
————————————

I've just finished drying off, when Niragi comes out of the bathroom. I look him up and down; he's only wearing his black trousers, topless with his hair wet.

I've gotten changed into the green bikini I picked out before, and suddenly, I loose all desire to leave the room, wanting only to touch Niragi's body, to feel his skin on mine.

My cheeks flame up, and I busy myself folding the towel, and hanging it up in the bathroom.

On my way back out, Niragi catches my wrist, pulling me to him. My brain screams incomprehensible horny words at me, and I suppress a smirk.

"You're mine." He says, looking deep in my eyes until I'm flustered.

"I'm not property, Niragi." I say, though really I agree with him.

He chuckles as if he knows what I'm really thinking, then bends down to trail his tongue along my jawline up to my ear.

It should gross me out, but it doesn't, just gives me deja vu to that time by the pool, just before I pushed him in. I snicker.

"What?" He frowns, "are you laughing at me?"

"No, no," I reassure him, "Just... remember that time I pushed you in the pool," I bend over, laughing.

I can feel his mood change, his eyes darkening.

"That was so embarrassing, I couldn't believe you would do something like that."

"Your... face, it was so.. funny," i wheeze, remembering the way his furious dripping wet face surfaced to glare at me.

I'm doubled over, when all of a sudden, the floor whooshes away as Niragi hoists me over his shoulder. My arms dangle to the floor, head facing his back.

All traces of amusement evaporated, I slap his back, "Let me down, asshole!"

"You're such an annoyance." He says, but i take it because I can hear the smirk in his tone.

"That's not what you were saying a few hours ago," I say slyly, mocking him; "more like, 'Oh Aika, fuck, keep going, harder, faster, ohhh'"

I laugh, but Niragi mimes dropping me, catching me at the last second, and I shut up.

He starts walking out of the room, closing the door behind us. I realise my face is directly in front of his ass. 

"Nice butt," I say, "where are we going?"

"To throw you out a window."

"Hahaha. no really..?"

"Who said I was joking?"

"Shut up and let me down," I roll my eyes.

Niragi just licks the thigh that's perched over his shoulder.

"Ewww."

"Now shush," he replies.

I close my mouth, crossing my arms as i sway with every footstep Niragi takes.

As we cross the crowded lobby, i lazily smile and wave at all the stares, Niragi not breaking his stride once.

Finally, he starts slowing, and I finally realize what's he's going to do. I freeze.

"Don't you dare." I say.

He rubs my thighs, and I try to wriggle free, all in vain.

My face is hot with humiliation and the sun burning on us. The people partying around us speak in hushed tones compared to the rest of the pool, screaming and singing along to the pulsing music.

"Niragi please." I beg, hitting his back weakly with my fists.

He ignores me, shifting my weight and throwing me into the pool in front of us.

I barely have time to yell "FUCK YOU!" Before the water engulfs me.

I struggle straight to the surface, furious and glowering up at Niragi's smirking face. He crouches down, offering me his hand to help me up.

"Now we're even." He says, suppressing laughter.

I grab his hand, and yank it. He falls in headfirst on top of me, pushing us both back under.

"Fuck you." He says when we resurface, gasping for air.

"No you pookie." I pant.

"Shut up."

I realize people are staring, and raise my eyebrows at Niragi, flagging it to him. He smirks again.

"So what?" He whispers to me, "WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS LOOKING AT?"

Then he pulls me towards him, smirking as he passionately brings our wet lips together. I taste chlorine on his tongue, both of us kicking to stay above water as our mouths collide, teeth clashing.

"Don't worry about anyone else, sweetheart." He pulls back to say.

"I'm not. Only you." I reply, still out of breath.

Niragi kicks to the side of the pool, pulling me along, then helps me out, leading me by the hand back to the main building.

His hair is curling up at the ends cutely, and I tug on the strands. He looks back at me, amused.

"I'm gonna show you your new room now." He says.

I jump up in excitement, "Hurry up then," I run in front of him, dragging him by the hands.

I turn back around, and almost fall over as I see An standing right in front of us.

"Oh hey An!" I say enthusiastically.

"I see you two have made up," she acknowledges Niragi stiffly.

"Yeah we have." Niragi smirks.

I kick him in the shin, not too lightly, and he gently pulls my hair in retaliation.

"I'll be in my room, come see me when you're done Aika," he winks at me, running his tongue through his teeth, then leaves.

"Thank god that idiot's gone." An says, and I start to protest, but she cuts me off, "we need to talk."

—————————————
HOPE YOU ENJOYED BBYS 👺👺👺