THIRTY-THREE: more smut please

YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG
I've just finished exams and things at home are pretty unpredictable so sorry if I disappear for a few days at a time 😭🫶🏼
————————————————

"Morning gorgeous,"

Opening my eyes sleepily, I can make out Niragi's figure curled at my side, his fingers smoothing my hair. The curtains are shut, but through a sliver of a crack I can see that it's broad daylight outside.

"Niragi, it's," I look at the ancient clock mounted on the wall, "...only 5pm."

He rolls his eyes, so I roll mine right back.

"I'm gonna go shower, then find An," I sigh, rolling away from the comforting warmth of Niragi's body.

"No, you're not." He grabs me by my waist, dragging me back to lie on his chest.

"I have to go!"

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'?" I start squirming, trying to get free of his grip, but he's too strong, "possessive much."

"Uh huh," he says dully, staring straight up at the ceiling.

I pause, wondering why he'd suddenly shut off.

"Whaat?" I tap his collarbone, but he ignores me, so I start fiddling with his eyebrow piercing, twisting it gently.

He looks at me suddenly and I stop fidgeting, "sorry, did that hurt?" I ask nervously.

He shakes his head, no, so I carry on, turning the silver ball carefully, enjoying the smoothness of it. He closes his eyes, I assume because he's relaxed, but his expression isn't giving me any hints.

He stays silent, and worry starts to gnaw at me, so I decide to speak up again, "Niragi, what's wrong?"

He shakes his head slightly again, "Just... please don't leave. At least not yet."

Confused, I study his face, "Hey c'mon," I pry his eyelids open and force him to look at me, smiling a little.

Finally, the trace of a smile turns the corners of his lips. Kissing both corners of his mouth, I settle back down, satisfied at the pink tint on his cheeks.

"I'm here," I say, "I'm here and I want you to talk to me."

"Not a conversation for now." He mumbles dismissively.

I tap a beat on his bare shoulder absentmindedly, "Um, yes it is."

Niragi just tightens his arms around me, pressing me flat against him. I flush at the bareness of our bodies, but he doesn't seem to notice, so I relax into his grip.

I don't want to push him too soon, so I'll let him off for now. Although maybe I could be a good girlfriend and do something for him...
Oh you devious rascal Aika.

Grinning at my stroke of genius, I stroke my hands up and down Niragi's arms, pulling myself up so im right in front of his face. He's looking at me with a mixture of confusion and amusement.

I quickly swallow -no going back now- and press my lips firmly against his.

Niragi responds immediately, licking my bottom lip to gain entrance to my mouth which he explores eagerly with his tongue. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I moan softly through his parted lips, feeling his heat radiating through me.

As I feel him get hard against me, I smirk, pushing one leg between his. Niragi groans, scrunching his eyebrows together.

"You're driving me crazy," he says.

"I can see that," I giggle between kisses.

He just grins, running his fingers along my spine, creating a trail of goosebumps on my feverish skin.

I rub my thigh against his crotch softly. Niragi gasps loudly, arching his back under me and moving his hands down to my hips, which he grips tightly, grinding harder against me.

I stroke his stomach, and Niragi grabs me by the hair, pulling me back to him and kissing me on the mouth passionately, licking at my tongue. I moan into the kiss, putting my hands on either side of his face. He tastes sweet; whiskey and candy, and a wave of dizziness passes through me from all the pleasure coursing through my veins.

I pull back, remembering my plan.

Placing soft kisses down his stomach, I go lower and lower, past his v-line..

Niragi arches again, breathing heavier than before, and gripping onto the bedsheets either side of him.

I stop just before reaching his crotch, pulling back playfully to watch his reaction - just for the giggles.

"Why'd you stop?" He mutters breathlessly, "Aika, please, go on."

I smile widely at the sound of my name coming from his mouth, then separate his thighs as he squirms under me.

I reach back up to give him another soft kiss. His lips feel so good as he hungrily ravages my mouth, his hips moving involuntarily. I trail my fingers up the inside of his thighs, and he moans loudly as I touch him there.

I smile as he closes his eyes tightly to savour every moment.

"Ngh, oh god, keep going-" he breathes, unable to contain himself any longer.

I rub around the base of his errection, stroking up and down at the anguished words coming from his mouth.

I bend over to start kissing up his length, and he grips onto my hair tightly.

"Oh fu-uck." He shudders violently.

Spreading his legs wider, I lick up to his tip, kissing around it before taking him into my mouth. He moans in anguish, letting out small whimpers as he begs for more.

He grabs my head firmly, thrusting upwards into my mouth, and I take this as my cue to tighten my mouth around him.

"Fucking hell-! Keep doing that-! Harder-! Faster-!" He moans, getting louder.

I comply to all of his demands, even as he trembles uncontrollably, almost screaming with every desperate plead.

"Oh god... oh fuck... shit keep going... oh I'm almost there-"

He grabs my shoulders, breathing ragged and sharp whilst he tries not to squirm under me too much.

I finally take all of him in my mouth at once, almost choking, but managing it. He arches his lower back fully, groaning deeply as he comes hard, filling my mouth with warm liquid.

"Aghh fuuuck," he cries out, trembling from the intensity of his climax, "mphh."

I swallow everything, the cum surprisingly sweet, then lick him clean and crawl back beside him.

"Fuck that was good." He pants, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I grin, squeezing him tightly to me, trying to show him how much I care for him, then sigh, sitting up.

"I'm gonna go clean off." I say, and Niragi doesn't seem to mind so much now. Guess I did do something right.

I'm about to stand up when I realise how bare I am. Very naked. Blushing furiously, I grab a few pillows to cover myself as I walk to the bathroom. Even though it's nothing Niragi hasn't seen before, somehow it's just different.

He smirks lazily, getting up and throwing the pillows to the floor.

"Hey!" I hiss, covering myself with my hands.

Niragi grabs my arms and forces them to my side, then looks me up and down slowly, just to make a point whilst I stand there, face on fire.

"Perfect." He says simply, then picks me up and carries me to the bathroom himself, running the shower for both of us.

—————————————
How are you guys? <3