FIVE: that shady guy Niragi

I'm writing so much lately it's so fun <3
—————————————————————————

"Sooo, I'm sorry about spewing blood all over your jacket," I say to Chishiya (who's name I'd just learned).

The corners of his mouth curl upwards. I can't tell whether it's in a mocking way, an amused way, or a condescending way, but it's a start.

Luckily, he had a spare hoodie, and just changed it when we got here apparently. The leader of the beach, an eccentric man nicknamed Hatter, had just explained everything to me about the games, and then the rules of the beach. I was about to leave the meeting, when Aguni requested I join the militants. Obviously I accepted, partly due to the fact that I get to see Last Boss again, but also it sounds good to have some social protection.

I open my mouth to ask Chishiya how the Hell they managed to drag me here, but before any sound gets out, an arm rests on my shoulder, as Niragi falls into step on my other side. I look up at him in annoyance, and he smirks, unfortunately Chishiya has somehow managed to vanish, leaving me in a sticky situation.

"How's that mouth of yours, sweetheart?" He grins.

I pick up Niragi's arm by the soft fabric of his shirt with my forefinger and thumb, and fling it off me, then cross my arms and quicken my pace. I can't help the warmth spreading up my neck though, it's been a while since anyones paid attention to me like this. Though, by the sounds of it, he's something of a man-whore.

Aguni and Last boss are still about twenty meters away when I'm grabbed from behind and shoved against the wall. A sharp breath leaves my lips as I look up at Niragi's smiling face.

"You didn't think you could pull something like that and just get away with it, did you?" His voice is low, and at the end of the sentence, he rolls his tongue over his bottom lip, revealing a piercing there too. For some fucked up reason I can't quite make sense of, I find this excruciatingly attractive.

"What? Never had a girl touch you in a non sexual way before?" The words come out calmly, and immediately after I wince as he narrows his eyes. STUPID BIG MOUTH GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH YOURSELF-

Niragi cocks his gun, and lifts it to touch the underneath of my chin. He leans closer, placing a hand beside my head.

For some reason, my own hands are itching to wrap themselves around his waist so I can feel the full heat of his body against mine through my clothes.

"You know, you can do this the easy way, or I could fuck you right now then decorate this wall with your brains." He says.

I frown incredulously, then tilt my chin up -which is not a very good idea since his face is already so close to mine I could count each individual dark eyelash on both of his eyes.

"Wipe that shit-eating grin off your face Niragi, and don't ever speak to me like that again." I hiss.

He barely has time to register this before I slap him as hard as I can across the face, sending him reeling, and sprint to catch up with the others. I don't look back.

———————————————————

I'm currently lying on my new double bed, journaling. An just helped me choose a bathing suit, so I'm currently wearing a navy one piece with long sleeves and a turtleneck, with a black knife belt lying next to me on the silky sheets, and black chunky boots. It's kind of awkward to wear, but since everyone else is also wearing swimming kit, I'll get used to it.

I keep thinking of Niragi and how he had the fucking audacity to say that to my face.
But he's kinda hot though...

A knock on my door causes my soul to briefly evaporate from my body, "coming," I yell, slamming my journal shut and stuffing it under my pillow.

Hopping off the bed, I scrape my hair into a ponytail at the back of my head, which is more of a little stub because of how short it is, and a load of front pieces bounce back to frame my face. I open the door, and to my surprise, it's Niragi.

It's as if my thoughts summoned him...

money... MONEYYYY.

Nope? Ok, maybe later.

He's leaning on the opposite wall to my door, hand in pocket and assault rifle under his other arm. I smile a little at the barely noticeable redness of one of his cheeks.

"What now? Come to apologise?" I give him the chance to redeem himself.

He just scoffs, and I roll my eyes.

"So what do you want?" I ask impatiently, wanting to just go back to my peace and alone time.

"You're going to have to follow me, your first job opportunity as a militant has arisen."

———————————————————
Vote follow and add to your library for updates <3