XI - Results, Plans and Secrets

Start from the beginning

Riku: Then that means no one is getting eliminated from now on. Only the seedings matters.

Johan: Yeah. As long as we get top scores on the second and third days, we are guaranteed a spot in the upper bracket. Let's start cleaning up now. The group B bands are on their way, and we need to make this space clean for them.

Me and the boys nodded and cleaned the room for the next band who is going to stay here and made our way back to the hotel.

This timeskip is brought to you by.............Neko Rin-Rin.

Few hours later

Few hours later

Hakugyoku Hotel Stockholm Branch - Meeting Room - 7:30 P.M.

After the first day of the group stage concluded and voting is now officially open, the competing bands returned to the hotel to rest and prepare for the second day. The bands, with the exception of OG, had the opportunity to try true Japanese food, particularly TORONTOTOKYO (Team Spirit), who burst into tears while eating and thanked me for allowing him to taste Japan because I was the one who recommended this location for everyone to stay.

Me, Johan and Youmu are currently in the meeting room waiting for the other band leaders and coaches to arrive.

Youmu: Are you sure that they'll come Riku-kun?

Riku: They will. This is something that they won't overlook.

Then a little than a few minutes later, the leaders of each band with the exception of Mind Games were here but.........I don't see the coaches with them.

Riku: Why are only the leaders here? Where are the coaches?

MoonMeander(TSM): Enjoyed themselves too much, ended them getting wasted.

The other leaders nodded in agreement.

Riku: You know what, I'm not gonna ask why but you guys will do. First of all thank you for coming here tonight.

DJ(Fnatic): We got a message from N0tail that you wanted to meet us here.

Riku: True that Johan sent you that message. But I was the one who told him to call you guys. And as for why, you will respond quickly if Johan was the one who made the call rather than me.

Kuku(T1): What do you want to talk about?

Riku: I'm only gonna say this once so listen well.

I began telling the leaders about what transpired following OG's performance. From discovery to chase and capture. When they realized that someone was out to kill them, their expressions became serious. Some were concerned about the safety of their members, which I understand.

Pandaboo(Thunder Awaken): So what's going to happen? Will the tournament be cancelled?

Riku: In normal terms it would be canceled after the incident. But I already discussed this with the organizers to let the tournament continue.