(Don't try to find me.)

It's true that I had tried to find him, almost everywhere. I had send my own raajdoots ( royal agents) just to find his identity but to my disappointment, they were not able to find anything.

" Toh aap khudka pata khud hi kyu nahi batate?"

( Then why don't you tell me your identity by yourself?)

I said in a bold voice even though I was able to feel my knees weak.

" Aap pata leke humara niklegi aur khud hi laapata hon jaayegi, Sultana."

( You will try to find me, then you will lose yourself in the process, queen.)

Before I could respond back, I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I haulted on my place and looked behind to find the stupid animal looking at me, like I was his last meal.

I noticed that he was still half naked and- I suddenly snapped my neck towards the place where that man was standing and no, he was not here anymore.

I was not able to believe my own eyes, what is he.. a ghost? A jinn? or a yaksh? How could he disappear like this? Moreover, he didn't even make a sound and just disappeared in the thin air.

I was too busy in thinking about the mysteries man that I almost forgot about the man who was standing behind me till he exhaled a breath near my cheek.

And right at this moment, our positions hit me. He was standing too close to my liking, almost hovering above me from behind. Moreover, his proximity wasn't helping with anything.

Slowly yet teasingly, his arms snaked around my bare waist and a shiver ran down my spine. I tried to protest but his grip held me still.

Soon his fingers started doing their magic on my waist and I closed my eyes. He made circles, drew patterns on my sensitive skin.

My breath hitched when his long fingers reached my kamarbandh ( waist chain). He hooked his one finger in the chain and removed it.

Suddenly, I opened my eyes and realised what he was actually trying to do and the fact made me mad that I was letting him do this to me.

I couldn't let him do this with me, not when I'm the princess who he married with politics and deceptions.

I again tried to deattach myself from his body but his tight grip wasn't helping.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind and this time, instead of trying to deattach myself from him, I turned towards him and hugged him tightly.

He was astonished and I was able to feel it in his movements.

Slowly I broke the hug and moved towards the bed. This time he didn't stop me from breaking the skin contact, but before I could sit down on bed.. strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and at a leisurely pace, placed my body on the bed.

He unhurriedly hovered over me, and placed his arms beside my head on the bed.

He looked at my face. There were many emotions on his face but lust wasn't one of them. I was still processing this and I saw him dipping down his head a little to remove my heavy earrings.

His eyes didn't leave mine even for a second while he removed my earrings. And this was the chance, a chance to get out of this misery forever.

He was too busy in looking deeply into my eyes to notice my left hand slipping under the pillow.

I smirked when a cold metal object came in contact with my palm and he knitted his eye brows in confusion.

Fishing the dagger out, I turned him upside down and hovered over him, keeping the knife on his throat, I gave him an innocent smile.

This all happened in just a matter of time that he didn't even get time to react according to the situation.

Before he could say something, I asked him a question that was in my mind since the day I met him.

"Aapne humse shaadi kyu ki?"

(why did you marry me?)

I said and waited for a response but nothing came back so I pushed the dagger little bit in his skin and instead of wincing with pain, he started laughing like a maniac.

Well, I already knew he is an animal but who laughs like this when a dagger is placed at your neck.

" Agar ishq hai aapse bolege toh maanengi aap? "

(Will you believe me if I will say I love you? )

What the fuck?
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading it so far. I'm in train right now and this update is for a loyal supporter..sooya_much_love

Please consider my hard work and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW.

YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOT TO A NEW WRITER. 💜🥀