Chapter: XXXXXVII

°•. ❃ .•°

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶       All for Zero      ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  

≪ °❈° ≫

It had been silent through the intercom ever since the Neteyam's voice came through calling for his sister the boy invading the radio-waves on the other side of the waters was waiting on. 

Ao'nung had stayed, waited for the girl who promised to return to find her way back, but only continued standing at the ready like a dog. 

Able to watch the war the person his heart beat nervously for had thrown herself in he had been given the view of the rogue Tulkun destroy half of the metal machines assaulting from the waters.  

He had no mic attached around his neck to participate in commencing a conversation and was therefor left in the dark of everything. 

Alone on the boulder he had nothing to do than to wait and think. Ponder on anything he could do beside do absolutely nothing. 

At'anau dreaded every second she let her brother tail her in the dark. She yearned the sky above her and the fresh air she could take returning to the islands of Metkayina with her people. 

Instead she continued biting her teeth, keeping her focus where it needed to be. 

The two brother's followed their sister to the bridge were the guards had or are still escorting the human boy. 

Quietly on the tip of their feet, all three of their dark skin blended in the dark shadows looming at the ceiling. The twirling yellow light going around making everything look as chaotic as it sounded. 

With one foot in front of the other the three quickly got closer to the crowded places and the girl only kept eyes on the demons beneath them as they walked the palings of the ships construction. 

Lo'ak watched the back of his sister's head. Her braid moving steadily with her tail which kept her balance in the heights. 

Before he could collide with her back, Neteyam halted the brother from moving. 

Looking behind himself he watched his oldest brother freeze, eyes on the floor beneath them and without moving his head, so did Lo'ak. 

"Move, Move!" 

Armed soldier, surrounded by guards and other people who didn't seem to be the ones getting and making coffee passed from underneath them. "Evacuating, people c'mon let's go!"

They remained unnoticed as they didn't make any sounds as a squeak. 

When the crowd passed the boy's awaited the girl's continuing, gaping at her back of her head as she stood steady unaware of the adrenaline going through her veins as she only looked in front of her and regained her composure. 

The girl looked around from above again and situated the bridge the boy would be led to. 

Soon the space between the ceiling and the bars they were walking on shifted and were cut off. 

It would only take a small jump to grasp the bottom of the red air pipes, but a lot of muscle power to move themselves upside down. 

The girl eyes the cylinders above them before looking over her shoulder. She missed Lo'ak's expectant look and watched her older brother lock his gaze.