"Grigio Cheer Charge!"

Chiara's shot open as she felt a rush of energy coursing through her body. Then she sprung up, but fell back down when she head butted somebody. That somebody being Zero.

"Master!"

"I'm fine! I'm fine..." Zero gave a thumbs up while trying to find his balance and nursing his forehead. Why is it that everytime she wakes up he somehow gets smacked?

Though he didn't care much about that when he saw the fear in her eyes. Just what did she see in there?

"Chiara! Chiara how are you? Are you sick? Do feel hurt anywhere?" Grigio questioned worriedly while grasping her hands.

"A little dizzy but I'll manage." She replied and slowly sat up. When she did, she noticed all the ultras in the room looking at her in concern. Mother of Ultra, the new generation, even Zero who was still rubbing his forehead.

"Lay down Chiara. Whatever you experienced took a great toll on your mind and body. You need rest." Mother of Ultra told her gently.

From there, Marie elaborated that all the negative emotions and the bad memories associated with them got to her which led to her being trapped in her own mind. Or in this case, a nightmare. It was so bad that it effected her physically.

Which is why while Mother of Ultra worked on getting Chiara out of the nightmare, Grigio used her Grigio Cheer Charge to replenish her energy and shock her awake.

After the explanation ended, a tense silence followed. Chiara had her head down while tightly gripping the sheets of the hospital bed.

Her transformation had fallen so she was in her human form with civilian attire. The clothes she wore before coming here.

"You can talk about it or not talk about it if you want. Either way, we're here for you." Orb assured her.

There was hesitation in her eyes before she took a deep shaky and opened up to them...

-~-

My home world is Aeros. It's one of the many realms in a place called the Magic Dimension.

In the beginning, everyone thought I was a regular fairy of light. But it was during my thrid year in Alfea,a college for fairies, that I discovered my true power. I'm not just the fairy of light. I'm the fairy of the Dragon's Light. A power that hailed from an ancient and powerful dragon. In me is a spark of its soul, something it left behind when it mysteriously disappeared one day thousands of years ago.

During my time at Alfea, I had a really close group of friends. We called our selves the Winx. Funny thing though, one girl, Bloom, also had a power that came from ancient dragon called the Dragon's Flame.

We went on a lot of adventures, vanquished evil and helped a lot of people and beings along the way. All from our first year in Alfea to after we graduated, our work was never done.

But then came one fateful day. While the rest of the Winx were on a mission, I was given a separate one. There were traces of dark energy that led to a wormhole oozing with evil and darkness near Magix. Using my light, I combated the darkness before it had the chance to wreak havoc. After I succeeded in doing so, my new task was to investigate the caused of the dark energy.

That required me to dive straight into it.

That wormhole led me to earth, but not earth in the Magic Dimension. I wound up in a completely different dimension.