His husband doesn't seem to like him that much but he always cares for him.

Yuki blinked in disappointment, his eyes could not help but stay on the door of the guest room.

Do other families sleep in separate rooms like this? Is his husband afraid of hurting him again? Or does he really dislike him? So he wants to sleep alone now?

Since preparing to sell soap, Ethan has been busy.

He always goes out early every day and comes back very late at night.

Because people have never seen this thing before, it is still difficult to sell it. Most of them are half sold and half free. They want people to try it first and then make a lot of soap after the first batch was successful.

.......................

Ethan found a crowded street corner at the Town market and asked John to bring a basin of water and put it on the ground.

Take out extremely worn dirty clothes and plates then Ethan began to shout at the crowd.

"Come and take a look! This type of soap is used by the nobles in the capital, it can clean clothes and it smells fragrant, it only costs ten copper!"

Actually a bar of soap costs thirty copper coins so Ethan can't earn that much now but he urgently needs to introduce the soap so he can only set the price lower this time. When it is finally known in the public, he will increase the price.

Seeing a few people who joined in the fun gathered around, John, Richard and Antony who pretended to be passers-by began to act as a customer.

"You said that the nobles in the capital are using this soap, right?" Richard said pretending to be curious and deliberately increased his voice so that everyone around could hear him.

Common people admire nobles the most specially in rural areas.

"Yes! In fact this soap is very effective. With this soap your wife doesn't need to use wood to spank your clothes to remove its stains and spanking clothes can easily damage the clothes fabrics but now you don't need to use it because my soap can easily clean your dirty clothes."

As Ethan said, he took out a white object the size of a small stone and everyone around him curiously looked at him.

"We don't believe in words but you can show it to us by action like washing that dirty clothes on your hands." John seriously said.

"Make sure that it can really wash it clean." Anthony arrogantly said.

Ethan was waiting for his brothers acting to finish before to start his demonstration so he finally rolled up his sleeves showing his muscles and soaked the clothes in the basin and rubbed the clothes with the white soap.

"If you buy this piece of soap back, it will last for a long time. It is really affordable and it can also be used to wash plates." Gerald loudly said.

"We only sell this for ten bronze coins now! After this batch of goods is sold out, the price of this soap will increase. We only made one hundred pieces of soap so if you let it out today you can only buy it next time but it is much more expensive than now!"

While speaking the clothes in Ethan's hands were already cleaned up at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"It's really much cleaner!" Someone in the crowd exclaimed and everyone else also followed suit.

But there are also many people with a little more insight and there are still doubts about Ethan's soap.

"You brought these clothes by yourself, who knows what is put on it, if you really want to prove that soap works, you should wash it with our clothes."

Ethan stood up with a smile, shook the water off his hand.

"Let's see which brother is willing to take off his clothes and give it to me to wash it. Brother are you willing to give your clothes? I will give you a piece of soap as a token of gratitude for it." Ethan smiley said with a handsome look.

But everyone just looks at each other and no one wants to take off their clothes.

What does it look like to undress in the street? No one would wear a dirty piece of clothes with them when they go out, right? Well maybe except for a butcher.

At this moment Jacob the one who sells pork not far away came over with clothes full of animals blood.

He still remembers Ethan who bought half a pig from his shop a few days ago because Ethan is so handsome so it's not hard to remember.

"If my brother doesn't dislike it, I can let you wash my clothes." For some reason, Jacob inexplicably believed in Ethiopia, maybe it was his attitude towards people that day that made Jacob feel that the man in front of him was not a bad person.

"Isn't this Jacob who sells meat all day?"

"Okay! If you can clean Jacob's clothes, we will finally believe you!"

"Yes! If it can be cleaned we will buy your soap!"

The crowd started chattering again and again but Ethan only smiled helplessly and bluntly said: "Although this soap can be washed the clothes cleaner, it is not like a miracle that it can remove long stains on your clothes. New stains can be cleaned out but the old stains can still remain in your clothes."

No one usually wears clothes like Jacob. Although Ethan intends to sell soap, he will not exaggerate it like other people who always cheat to sell more their products.

Ethan took Jacob's clothes and soaked them in the basin full of water, spread soap on the stains spots and then rubbed them with his hands.

In just an instant the basin of clear water became extremely dirty and everyone couldn't help but gasp.

Author:(Morning everyone.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)