Thirty-five | Pancakes

"I was gonna say I can think of another way we could be one. Connected."

Sylvie swallowed so hard her throat hurt. Perhaps it was just a warning of things to come...

"Show us," Elias said, sitting upright so quickly she hardly saw him move.

Kian's cheeks darkened as he sat too. Was he blushing? It was no time to be a prude now.

She hid a nervous laugh and sat, trying to find the best way to do it. Kian was the most gentle, so he could go behind. Elias had the most control, so he could be in front, and Rowan would be underneath. Yes. That could work.

She reached for Rowan's hand and pulled him onto the bed.

"Lay on your back, please."

"Yes, mistress."

She grinned and rubbed her hand along his tattoos and abdomen before hoisting her leg over his waist and sitting on his belly. He grunted, grabbing the back of her thighs and running his warm hands up and down.

She lost herself momentarily in the touch, but when Elias cleared his throat, she continued.

"Kian."

"Yes?"

"Would you go behind me?"

His eyes widened, and his breathing paused for a moment before he exhaled sharply. "Yes." He hopped off the bed and walked to the foot of it, climbing back on and perching himself between Rowan's legs.

"You might need to open your legs wider, Rowan.

Rowan did so without a word; his blown-out pupils and phasing golden irises watched her every move.

"And Elias."

"Yes, Kitten. I believe I know what your needing." He raised onto his knees and touched her face lightly with his thumb. "You won't be able to say your safe word this time, so if you need me to stop, squeeze my wrist three times. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good."

With a shaky but excited exhale, she slid back and hovered over Rowan's eager tip. It kissed her entrance as Kian brushed against her ass cheek.

Was she wet enough?

"Here."

She looked up as Elias handed Kian a tube of water-based lube. Thank the Fates.

She shuddered as Kian cracked open the lid and squeezed. The thick sound of liquid drenching his hands and cock made her wet.

"Kitten?"

"Yes?" she sighed breathily, meeting Elias' eyes.

"Relax."

She smiled and took a calming breath as she lowered onto Rowan's cock. Immediately the girth of it stretched her perfectly, reaching every internal erogenous zone and spot of pleasure. The thought of him taking up too much room for Kian to fit made her heart spike, but Kian rubbed a hand down her spine. 

"We'll take it slow."

Elias lined his hips up with her face as she steadied herself on hands and knees. Rowan held her by the ribs while Kian settled his hands snuggly on her hips.

She opened her mouth and licked Elias' cock as Kians' kissed her back entrance. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

Elias wrapped his hands around her head and guided her onto him, pushing to the back of her throat and pulling back as soon as she felt the urge to gag. Once she got used to his rhythm, Kian inched inside her, adding more lubricant as he went.