Seven | Big

Nothing irked Sylvie more than leaving a shower, fresh and clean, only to get dirty again moments later. The stickiness of summer always had her sweating the instant she left the shower, a fact that made her want to sit under the icy spray until the sun fucked off beneath the horizon. 

For Kian, though, she'd do it again and again, if only to have his controlled, obsessed touch across her flower-scented skin. 

She writhed atop their bed and crumpled sheets as he gave her yet another orgasm with his tongue. 

"Kian, please." Her hands balled the duvet into bunches, the fabric tearing under her sharp fingernails. He lifted his head to kiss her thighs, moving side to side as if to ensure he loved her equally on both sides. 

"What is it, princess?"

"What about you?" she whined. "Let me touch you-"

"This is for me, princess, by the Fates, this is for me. I have never wanted anything more than to taste you right now."

"But what if I want you... inside me?"

He smiled and slid over her belly, resting his chin above her navel. His eyes twinkled as if he planned on doing something cheeky. She realised the meaning of the look, and he pressed his lips to her stomach and blew a raspberry on it making her squeal and buck under him.

"Forgive me," he said, circling his finger over her nipple, making it harden. "I couldn't help myself."

"You still haven't answered my question. Demand actually. Fuck me, Kian, please."

"Not tonight, princess."

When her face fell, he slid the rest of the way up and kissed her downturned lips. "It's for your own good," he amended. "Elias is in a mood. I thought I'd warm you up, but I'll leave some of you for him. Just this once."

The sudden thought of Elias' 'mood' had her warming substantially, including the fact that her mates talked to each other about her in an intimate way. She figured it would happen, but to hear it so plainly from Kian's mouth shocked her into silence.

He kissed her again, sensing her unease, and moved slowly and controlled, dipping his tongue in only a fraction as if only to appease her desires rather than his own. His hard cock brushed against her, and she arched subtly, hoping he'd slip inside her. 

Just the tip. 

But no luck. 

He rose and ran his hands down her body until he sat between her spread legs, and his finger swirled down the tops of her thighs. "I'm afraid my time with you is up, Wife."

A sadness stilled her heart, but Kian's smirk restarted it fervently. Whatever was about to happen with Elias was gonna be bad. And bad with Elias was always hot as fuck. 

Shit.

"Will I survive it?" she whispered, a grin pulling her lips from her teeth.

"I sure hope so, princess."

He mirrored her grin as the bedroom door slammed open, and he moved away, only giving her a second to cover herself in the bedsheet as Elias stormed over and ripped the covering off her.

"Don't hide from me," he said, voice pitched low.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologise."

Kian walked to her side and kissed her temple before silently leaving the room. "I love you," Sylvie called after him. He didn't speak beyond the door, but the warmth in her heart proved he had heard her.