𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍

Start from the beginning

"I thank you," Darreth thanked, "but you're talking about the most dangerous race known to man. Only the most serious racers even stand a chance." He mentioned.

"But, didn't you do upgrades on our Ultra Sonic Radar, maybe we might stand a chance," Kai said.

"And I can enter with our dragons," Lloyd added, "you did say I needed the practice."

"So it is agreed," Sensei joined. "you will all enter the Ninjaball Run to save the dojo." He announced.

"Alright, I'm excited!" [Y/N] beamed, hugging Nya from the side. This was her chance to try out this new motorcycle.

The next morning at the race, the racers all lined up, [Y/N] next to the ninja's vehicle.

"Welcome, everyone, to the 14th annual Ninjaball Run!" An announcer shouted, "The Grand Prix where it doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you get there first." Another yelled.

Wu and Dareth both took seats in the crowd. Cole looked up at Lloyd and then asked. "You look nervous, Lloyd. You okay?"

"N-n-nervous?" Lloyd chuckled, "Maybe for you guys." He stated. "Don't you worry, Green bean, I got you if you fall," [Y/N] soothed from underneath his dragon on her purple motorcycle.

"One final thing: I installed a pretty cool upgrade so if you're ever in a really tight spot, pull that lever because what it does. . ." Nya spoke to Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole before getting cut off by Brad from Lloyd's old school, inside the school bus, revving the engines loudly so they couldn't hear what she was saying. "What?!" Kai shouted loudly. "Pull that lever, because if you pull that lever. . ." Nya repeated before the announcer yelled, "Alright, the race is about to start. And officials are saying pit crews must take their places."

The ninja had a troubled look on their faces,

"...only under those circumstances and no other." She continued before the Announcer roared, "We're about to begin!" "That's my cue. Gotta go! Good luck!" She then skipped over to [Y/N] attaching a screen to her bike, "So you can talk with the ninja." She told her, before kissing [Y/N] on the cheek and running away to the stands where Wu and Dareth were, after taking her seat. "Huh? Wait, Nya, we couldn't hear you!" Kai screamed at the Samurai who was unable to hear him.

[Y/N] hopped on her bike before two more racers drove up beside them; it was the pirate and The Royal Blacksmiths singing. "Ha, looks like your parents are here, Cole." [Y/N] chuckled, "They entered too?" He shrieked as his dad, along with his Royal Blacksmith group, sang "Too big, too big. Too slow, too slow. We had a lead but let it go."

As they continued to sing, Jay's parents, Ed and Edna, appeared in their jalopy making Jay embarrassed. "Oh, no." His eyes widened in horror. "Jay! Jay! Oh. Oh, look, he sees us, Ed." His mother called. "I see him, Edna. You don't have to embarrass the boy." His father whispered back.

"Oh, is there anyone we don't have to compete against?" Jay groaned before the skeletons pulled up next to the pirate's van.

"Wait a minute, it appears some skeletons have crashed the party. Is this against the rules?" An announcer said,

"Rules?! There's only one rule in Ninjaball Run, and that is to cross the finish line first. Let's take a look at the course. The first grueling leg starts on the streets of Ninjago City and empties into the treacherous Sea of Sand. Racers, look out for the dangerous crater way known as Crash Course Canyon, where the slightest mistake can be your last! The next two legs of the race take us into the winding maze known as the Birchwood Forest, and then through the perilous and icy Glacier Barrens.