Second step

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Regular narration
[Total understanding]

==================================

'Transmission'

Ninth thinks as his left hand grasps his right arm, confusing the girl in front of him.

"Midoriya, please... we can still fight together." Nejires voice is desperate, not that Ninth acknowledges it.

'Second gear...'

Despite Hados neutral stance, she is on guard, ready to stop any attempt that may be made by Ninth to escape.

Spiralling energy being made on the surface of the palm of her hand which isn't in sight of Ninth.

'Third gear.'

With a single burst of speed, Ninth took the periwinkle haired girl by surprise and moves far too fast for her to react and grab him again.

The shock leaves her speechless, her body trembling from the shock wave that resulted from the burst, though something told her that wasn't because of the quirk that increased Ninths speed.

'I can still fight. I don't need your help. I don't need any of you. I'll make everything better. So I'm sorry, but I can't return.'

"Ninth, stop being an idiot!" Fifth shouts in the mind of Ninth just as he manages to reach a roof and turns off transmission.

He doesn't respond to the yell of the vestige, he mearly stands a few seconds more...

Before his body begins to sway from side to side.

Something wraps around Ninth, a type of cable it would seem, if not, then something insulated.

"Dark shadow! Ragnarok: Womb!"

The voice is familiar to Ninth, it's his classmate that has a bird head, Fumikage Tokoyami.

From the depths of the dark beast like sentient quirk that wraps around Ninth, he feels his legs cool down.

"Midoriya, you need to stop. We're stronger together." Todoroki speaks but is heard muffled by Ninth due to his current imprisonment.

"Leave."

Ninth voice is rasp and exhausted, such a voice is not something that they expected from the one boy that was all smiles not even a year ago.

"Why?" The same voice rings out with the same intonation as before.

'That's not Todoroki... He's full of uncertainty now, he couldn't respond with the same tone twice.'

A moment feels like an eternity due to the exhaustion of Ninth, he then feels another layer of defences put around his cocoon.

"So you followed." Ninth speaks without any emotion in his words.

"I'm not leaving without you, none of us are. If Mirio and Tamaki healed up then I'm sure they'd be here too." Her voice is still somehow kind, despite the state of Japan.

'What does it matter? They're still too slow to keep up...'

No more words, the people on the outside were trying to make Ninth waste his strength to escape or remain trapped until he passes out.

'Full cowling: 45%, fa jin: faux 100%'

With the slightest movement from his legs, Ninth propelles himself high into the air, escaping the cocoon of energy that had contained him.

But, as a result of the exhaustion from full cowling, transmission, smokescreen, float, black whip and fa jin being used twice...

The blurred world turns into a single colour...