Wasted time

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Regular narration
[Total understanding]

==================================

"Hado..."

"Midoriya." The girl responds with the boys name, not making any sudden movements, just looking to see what Ninth will do.

Ninth, on the other hand, is trying his best to even remain conscious, barely being able to maintain the dark tendrils that come out of his back.

"You're tired." Hado says while taking small steps towards Ninth, hand out stretched.

"I'm fine." Ninth argues while taking a step back, barely keeping his sense of balance.

'Nejire Hado, quirk: surge, her vitally becomes the spiralling energy that she uses to fight and fly, as a result her stamina is insane. I can't escape her with my current state.'

"Then don't! Let them help you!" Thirds voice rang out in Ninths head, surprising him.

"Then why are you barely keeping your balance?" Nejire asks in a low tone, no longer approaching, rather she is taking a few steps back.

This comment went unheard by Ninth as the voices of the previous users boom in his head, all of them telling him something.

"Stop being rash kid!" Seventh says.

"Not even smokescreen can hide your pain." Sixth continues.

"C'mon kid! There's always time to rest, so rest!" Fifth babbles.

"You're the biggest danger to yourself due to your condition." Fourth attempts to reason.

"You're not some almighty being, so rest." Third tries to persuade Ninth.

"Not even us soldiers went this hard into a fight despite our hatred for All For One, we all need ample rest and help." Second says.

Ninth is annoyed by all of the past users, trying to stop him from help others, who do they think they are? To tell him to stop helping. Ninth doesn't need sleep, seeing the people he cares about smiling, even from afar, that's enough for him.

But then there came the words that made him want to shout, they come from the wise and sage like first user.

"You've done enough, now rest, Ninth"

Those words, he wasn't trying to convince Ninth to stop, but he is demanding it and even called him by the stupid nickname that came with being a user of this quirk.

"I'm not your dog." Ninth says, barely louder than a whisper, which the girl doesn't seem to hear anything more than unintelligible nonsense.

"Can you repeat that?" Nejire asks, not moving an inch.

"No." Ninth responds without any hesitation.

'Her eyes are examining me in case I try to leave, and considering she just pulled me from the sky, I can't just over power her quirk...'

"Please. Let's all return to UA Midoriya."

'Then I'll just outspeed her...'

"You don't have to be alone anymore."

'Transmission.'

==================================

"Hey, hey, hey! Are you zoning out again Midoriya?" A periwinkle haired girl says while flying around Izuku.

"No, I'm just ignoring you." The greenette answers while turning to the girl.

"That's mean! But we're here to train, so let's train!" Nejire exclaims as she grabs Izukus wrist to drag him towards the other teens.