First day

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Regular narration
[Total understanding]

==================================

The crowd is all around him, Izuku can't move, his body forces him to not move, it forces him to close his eyes, his own body is betraying him...

The crowd has gotten a hold of the of his mask and they throw it to the side, reveling a tired sixteen year old with eyebags that rival that of his teacher.

"You should have rested ninth!" Fifth yells at the boy.

"Why did you not listen to us?" A calmer, yet still worried voice asks, it was First.

The voices that ring through the boys head, it's giving him a migrane, he's annoyed, he can barely move, he can barely see, he can barely function.

Useless

That's the only word he could use to describe himself in his state and it angers him, his anger overwhelms him, the tendrils responding to his rage, finally moving despite the state of exhaustion.

They spread, they extend, they grab and pull the people around him away as gently as he can while being engulfed by his own emotions.

When everyone is out of his way, Ninth stares down Dictator, his cold stare unseen by the villain as it was covered the shadows provided by said mask.

'Fa Jin...'

The boy stumbles forward a little before crouching down...

'Faux 100%.'

And then he lunges at the villain, modifying his form so that he lands a simple, yet devastating kick to the gut of the hunchback.

Knocking him out instantly.

The others look at the boy with horror as they thought he was another villain, while Ninth got his mask back, puts it on and drops the people, then he crouches down and jumps.

Yet he was interrupted by a giant flock of birds...

'They found me...' The boy thinks as he lands and stares at the people that have just arrived, class 1 A...

His classmates...

"The hell're you doing, huh Deku?" One of them yells, Ninth is too tired to see who, but he can tell from the words used alone who it is...

"Kachan."

==================================

Izuku wakes up.

"I'm tired of these meaningless dreams, is there a way to stop them?" He inquires.

[Negative]

Midoriya clicks his tongue as he looks at his phone to check the time, 5:24.

"I should train, I need to be ready in case All For One remembers this too." Izuku says to no one in particular.

[The repercussions of training without the appropriate amount of nutrition and rest can be catastr--]

"Did I ask?"

[Negative]

"Then shut up."

[Understood]

Within the short interaction, Izuku realises something, total understanding seemed shocked when he interrupted it and sad when he told it to shut up.

He pays it no mind, the last time he let emotions dictate his actions, countless lives were lost, lives that he could have prevented if he was stronger, faster.