CHAPTER -1 ' Life Is A Quote '

Start from the beginning

"Okay SA "Sky give her a thumbs up and we open the exit door slightly without causing any disturbance and step inside.

Inside its dark and it's hard to adjust my eyes. All the lights are focused on the front stage, on the podium, where someone is giving a speech. The person's face is not visible from the end of the auditorium. So we settle on the last seats of the exit row. Because that's the only seat available. Disadvantage of joining late.
Once I'm seated, I try to focus on the figure speaking.

"Sky, do you know who this guest lecturer is?" I nudge Sky to grab her attention because she's already busy in checking her makeup in her compact mirror.

"Why topper don't you remember?" I roll my eyes, though she can't see my face in this dark.

"Dare say that name again and you won't see your makeup kit tomorrow. And no, I didn't check the circular. Now would you care to fill me in?"

"Me too, didn't check the circular. But from what Sarah told me. He is a multibillionaire business tycoon. He has been the architect of the year for the past two years. And the youngest to hold this record consecutively. Also, he holds many global rankings and numerous international awards, so basically, he is the GOAT."
Wow OK, so I can't believe that such a great architect is here with us. And I almost miss his oration.
"That's great, but what's his name?" so that I can search him later.

"Ella, you know that I'm not good with names. Maybe it was something like Avian Dawson probably." Yeah, I sometimes forget that Sky has Anomic aphasia. When we first met in our freshman year she didn't remember my name, so I told her to remember eel fish, and she laughed so hard. But after that she remembers my name, so our friendship started in Eel and here we are at Ella. And after that, we became besties.

"Never mind, Shakespeare said, what's in a name? " What's the matter with me today? I'm quoting Shakespeare too much. It's just his quotes fit perfectly into my current situation, especially today.

"Silly Eli, if Shakespeare didn't write his name beneath this quote would anyone know it's he who wrote it?"

I laugh a little bit loudly and the girl sitting in our front turn to give me a pointed look. Doesn't matter I can't see you, so keep your looks to yourself.
I whisper to Sky,

"Damn Sky, I never thought it that way."

Turning from Sky, I focus on the speech. He is saying something about working hard. I can't make it out what he is saying because I missed his earlier words, but I have to admit that Mr. Architecture of the year has a very attractive voice. In a weird way, I mean I am not listening to him directly but through the speakers. But still it's deep, husky in a sexy way. You are hopeless, like seriously girl. You are fangirling at your Lecturer's voice.

" Ella, is it me or do you also think his voice is extremely hot?"
Is it possible that Sky can read my mind? Nah, she's not a vampire. Not that I know. But I can't agree with her because, if I did, she's going to tease me for the rest of my life. Not gonna let that happen. So I choose to ignore it. But she's Sky she's not going to drop it until she gets a reaction.

" Hmm.... Maybe."

" Maybe?" Now she is whisper shouting,

"Gal, are you kidding me? Only by listening to his voice I got orgasm."

"Jeeez.. Sky, can't you just keep your fantasies to yourself?" Who says this about a complete stranger?

" What I'm serious about, it should be illegal to have such a hypnotic voice."

" But sadly it isn't a criminal offence, you know?" I tell her sarcastically.

" Do you think he is single? "She is insane.