Chapter 90

Mo Li: "......" This must be Qiong Yao's possession, he has a saying about MMP, he doesn't know if he should say it or not.

But before he opened his mouth to say anything, the little white flower Yao'er said to the princess again with a begging face: "Mother and Concubine, Yao'er is not afraid of going to the farm to endure hardships, but Yao'er is reluctant to leave Mother and Concubine, and wants to stay with the Queen Mother all the time." To be filial to my concubine, even if Yao'er does not marry or marry a wife in this life, it is fine, as long as Yao'er is a servant in front of the concubine mother to serve the concubine mother and make the concubine mother happy." The first princess and

Mo Li was about to be disgusted by him, and the princess looked at Yu Hanyao who was kneeling at the head with disgust, and was about to say, "..." But

she hadn't said it yet, and was cut off by the old lady Liu who was at the head again. He said: "My concubine, third son, you see Yao'er is so filial to you and loves your younger brother, please show mercy and let Yao'er come back." After finishing speaking, he turned to Mo Li and said, "Third

son After all, Yao'er is your real brother. He told the old man that he loves you very much, even if he comes back, he will not rob you of everything in the palace. The old man begged the third son to persuade the princess and the prince to let Yao'er come back Well, after all, if it is reported that the third young master who just came back forced the second young master out of the mansion to go to the farm because he was jealous of the second young master's favor in the palace, it would be bad for the third young master's reputation." Mo Li was almost on the verge

of Vomit, this old woman and that Yao'er are simply possessed by white lotus flowers, but he saw that although these two people were begging for mercy, their eyes couldn't satisfy him, and these two people were full of lust. It's slow to show ill will towards him.

"Presumptuous, Mrs. Liu, you are planning to force us orphans and widowed mothers because the prince and the eldest son are not in the mansion, right? You really think that the princess is a soft persimmon, don't you?" The princess listened to the words of the two old ladies , I was about to explode, first threatened her faintly, and now A Li, who threatened her again, really thinks she is a sick cat, right?

"I don't dare to force the concubine or concubine. It's just that what I said is true. The second son and his side husband have been living in the farm, and there have always been rumors..." Mrs. Liu said vaguely. He looked at Wang Fei and Li Li with a look of wanting to say something but not daring to say it.

"Old lady, can you please tell me how the rumors about my son spread outside?" Mo Li didn't go out for a few days after returning home because the weather in the capital city was hotter than that in the border towns. He has been assassinated several times before, so he has been releasing supernatural powers to cover the entire capital.

It can be said that in the capital, which family's chicken was stolen, which family's woman stole the man, which family's girl had a private meeting with the man, which minister's family took in a concubine and husband, and which minister took it in again. He knows how much filial piety he has, and which ministers discuss together to make trouble for that minister, including His Majesty the emperor in the palace, who loves that concubine every night. Mo has always disapproved of him using his abilities to spy on other people's privacy.

Moreover, he had also heard rumors about him, but they were only rumors that he had been found again after fifteen years of disappearance. He only said that he was lucky, but there were no other rumors about him.

"There are rumors outside... that the third son who has just been found is jealous because he hates the second son who has been favored by the princess for fifteen years instead of him, so the princess must let the third son and side husband Lang went to the farm to endure the hardships that the third son has suffered during the past fifteen years." Mrs. Liu said to herself in her heart: Fortunately, she sent someone outside to spread this rumor yesterday, and I am afraid that the streets will be full today It's all rumors, and I'm not afraid that the princess will send someone out to investigate.

Moreover, the person she sent was someone close to her, and she had always been assured of her ability to handle affairs, so even if the princess wanted to send someone to investigate the source of this rumor, she would not be able to find her.

"Really? It's just that my concubine remembered to send her side-husband and the third son to the farm. The prince only informed His Majesty, as well as your Liu Mansion and Clan Mansion. I don't know how people outside know about this?" The princess said coldly. Asked with a gloomy face, this matter is related to her reputation as Ali, it seems that these people have really forgotten that she is not easy to mess with Prince De's residence.

"This... I really don't know." Mrs. Liu thought she could tell you that I sent someone to release the news? If you don't release the news, how can you force a jealous woman like you to release Jin'er and Yao'er from the farm.

"You don't know, I think you know it clearly in your heart." A stern man's voice suddenly came from outside the door, followed by Prince De and His Royal Highness who had just come in.

The prince and His Royal Highness were followed by an old man with a white beard, who looked very energetic, but when Li Li carefully observed the old man's face, he found that the old man should be sick and disabled, with a sallow complexion.

And the old man was followed by two guards and a man with a wretched face who was tied up.

"My lord, you can come back. If you don't come back, our mother and I will be forced to death." The princess saw Prince De's eyes brighten up, and then put away her domineering spirit instantly, and leaned weakly in Prince De's arms cried.

"I see who dares, who dares to bully my wife and children, this king will kill him." Prince De said sternly while patting the shoulder of his weak and delicate wife in his arms with distress.

As soon as these words came out, the old lady Liu standing next to her and Yu Hanyao who was kneeling on the ground both shuddered one after another.

Mrs. Liu felt cold in her heart, she just felt that it was not the right time to come today, and that today's matter might not be able to be done.

"I have met Prince De, and His Royal Highness." Mrs. Liu then saw the old man who came in behind, her eyes darkened, and she quickly saluted again: "I have seen Duke En Guo."

It turned out that the old man who followed in was Jun Mo's grandfather, the old man who had to be enshrined as En Guo Gong back then.

"Hmph." Mr. Jun didn't even look at Mrs. Liu, but just snorted arrogantly. He didn't want to talk to this old woman. His heart was black as carbon, and he wanted to harm his future granddaughter-in-law.

Seeing that the old man didn't give her face, the old lady Liu stood up straight with a cold face, and said to Prince De: "Since the prince has guests at this time, I will come to Wangfei another day, and I will leave first." The old lady still wanted to help Yu Hanyao to leave with her.

"The king said you can go again?" After Prince De helped the princess to finish, and then helped Mr. Jun to sit up, he said coldly. When he finished speaking, the two who followed in before The guards also drew out their sabers and stopped the two old ladies who wanted to leave.

"I don't know why the prince left his old body behind?" Mrs. Liu looked at the knife blocking her in front of her, and sighed secretly: "Looking at the battle, I can't go away. It seems that this matter must be resolved today. After all, A Yao's Things can't be delayed any longer.

It's just that Prince De didn't pay attention to her at this time, but turned his head to Mo Li and said: "A Li, this is En Guogong, you can call him Grandpa Jun." "

Mo Li has met Grandpa Jun." Mo Li understood this. The old man is undoubtedly Jun Mo's grandfather.

"Okay, okay, this is a sign of my brother's birth, I like it." Mr. Jun looked at Li Li in front of him, thinking that this is his future granddaughter-in-law, he was very happy, seeing that this brother is not the kind of enchanting and enchanting , I heard that he also has good medical skills, which is really good.

Mr. Jun took out a jade pendant from his pocket and handed it to Mo Li, saying, "This is the spoils of battle that this old man fought outside. It is said that it is a great piece of black jade. It is warm in winter and cool in summer. It is very comfortable to carry this jade pendant in such a hot weather." It's suitable, I will give it to you as a meeting gift for grandpa today, take it and play with it."

"This..." Mo Li knew that this piece of black jade was not ordinary, especially when he heard that this jade pendant was warm in winter and cool in summer, so he liked it even more. No matter how powerful his supernatural ability is, it is useless.

He begged for help and looked at Prince De, who was above him, and asked if the jade pendant could be accepted?

"Let's go on, Ah Li. This is your grandpa's wish." Prince De felt helpless as he looked at the heavy gift from Mr. Jun. He had heard of this Moyu before. It is said that there are only two Moyu in this world. One piece, one piece is in the hands of His Majesty today, and one piece is the piece in the hands of the old man.

This old man gave such a heavy gift as soon as he made a move, I am afraid that the old man is determined to get it for Ah Li, but remembering what he promised with Brother Jun Yichen back then, even though Brother Yichen is gone, and Ah Li has also found him , even for Brother Yichen's last wish, he will agree to this matter.

It's just that Ah Li just came home, so he's going to... Hey, anyway, he, the father, is sorry for Ah Li. I hope Ah Li can understand him. Besides, Jun Mo's child is very good, so it should be a good match.

Seeing Li Li accepting the jade pendant, Mr. Jun was even more happy, stroked the beard on his chin and nodded repeatedly.

This black jade was indeed not ordinary. After Li Li took it and put his hand on his neck, he felt that he was in an air-conditioned room, and felt that his whole body was very cool, so refreshing.

"My lord!" Seeing everyone in the room ignoring them and saying it self-consciously, Mrs. Liu was so angry that she was smoked all over her body. She had been angry in her life except when she was young, but when her son became His Majesty's confidant minister After that, no one dared to be angry with her anymore, even the other princes, concubines and ministers' wives had to give her face.

But today she was insulted and ignored in Prince De's mansion, and she wanted to get angry, but she thought that Prince De was His Majesty's uncle, and there were four things about Prince De's temperament that were unclear. In order not to cause trouble for her son, Old lady Liu held back her anger again, and said in a gentle voice, "I don't know why the prince left his old body behind."

Prince De was interrupted by this voice, thinking of what the old man said to him on the road just now, looked at the old lady with a stern face, and said coldly: "Today, on the way back to the mansion, the prince met the old man. , the people from the old Duke's mansion caught a man in the vegetable market early this morning." "

At that time, this man was telling the rumors about my Prince De's mansion to those who were buying vegetables in the vegetable market, and the old man This person was arrested, and the interrogation turned out that this person has something to do with your Liu family. I wonder if the old lady can explain it to me." "This...is

purely slander? Is this person real? What does it have to do with my Liu Mansion, it must be framed, lord, you also know that my Liu Mansion and your Wang Mansion are in-laws, how dare you spread rumors about the third son?

" After being caught, Mrs. Liu broke into a cold sweat, but then saw that she didn't know the person who was caught, and she didn't have a picture. It shouldn't be their Liu's house, but they should have found it outside. As long as Prince De didn't catch the truth, she Killing her and denying it, with her son around, who can stand her.

"I remember that my father didn't say that this person was spreading rumors about me. How did the old lady know?"