Chapter 32

Old Mo's house in Dongtou, Anping Village is very lively at this time!

Because Mo Hongqi's second son, Mo Fangning, came back with his wife. Mo Fangning had been studying in a private school in the county before, and his wife was also a classmate's sister.

His classmate's surname is Gou Dongxi, he is the son of a merchant in Jin County. This Gou's family is in the grain and oil business. Gou Dongxi is the eldest son of the family, and his mother hurt her body after giving birth to him. So he gave Mr. Gou a brother to be his husband. After the husband entered the house, he gave birth to a man, and a year later gave birth to a girl. When the girl was born, the husband died in an avalanche of dystocia.

But it is said that Mrs. Gou saw that the young husband had already given birth to two children, and she was afraid that she would give birth to another man to earn the family property with Gou Dongxi, so she killed the husband.

After this little husband died, all his sons and daughters were raised under Mrs. Gou's name, so Mrs. Gou has gained the reputation of being a good aunt who is not harsh on concubine sons and concubine daughters. Master Gou also respects her very much.

Afterwards, Master Gou took in a few more concubines, but none of them gave birth to a son or a daughter.

In the Dayu Dynasty, although the merchants were still the most humble and unpopular, the court still allowed the children of the merchants to take the imperial examination, so the Gou family spent money to send their own son Gou Dongxi to a private school so that he could take the imperial examination. The imperial examination honored the lintel, leaving the concubine at home to take care of the family business, so that Gou Dongxi can have money in the officialdom in the future.

Mo Fangning's wife, Gou Yumei, was the daughter of the younger brother. Although she was not born to Mrs. Gou, Mrs. Gou saw that she had a good birth and good looks, so she planned to train her to make contributions to his son in the future.

In the end, Mrs. Gou thought well and planned well, but she has a pig teammate, that is her nephew. Because Mrs. Gou only has Gou Dongxi as her own son, she loves her natal nephew very much. He will make her happy, and she will live in the Taoist mansion for a period of ten and a half months.

Mrs. Gou's nephew's surname is Qi, and his name is Changfeng; he is not bad, although he is not Yushu Linfeng, but he is considered human, so he is very loved by these maids in Gou's mansion, and he is sweet-mouthed. , this is what you like and I want to get involved with some maids. Mrs. Gou feels sorry for her nephew, and thinks that these maids are charming, and her own nephew is what a maid like them thinks, so she has an affair with Qi Changfeng. Several of the maids were sold.

Called Qi Changfeng to teach him a lesson. Qi Changfeng lived in the Gou Mansion for more than half a year, and he still respected Mrs. Gou as an aunt. He was still willing to listen to what the aunt had to say, so Then he stopped hooking up with the maids in the mansion.

Originally, everyone was safe and sound like this, and the Gou family had nothing to do with Mo Fangning.

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Gou missed people's hearts.

Although Gou Yumei, a girl from the Gou family, died when her birth mother gave birth to her, and her brother and she both live under the name of the aunt, but after all, there is an elder brother who is the aunt, and the aunt must be mainly her own son, and the servants in the mansion also It all depends on the master who placed the dish, followed by the master.

On the surface, Gou Yumei and her brother looked bright, but they were very rotten in private.

Another Gou Yumei has a nanny beside her, and this nanny has taken care of her since she was born, so Gou Yumei trusts this nanny very much, and is willing to listen to her for everything.

Ever since the incident with Gou Yumei, this nanny has been telling her in her ear that her biological grandma was murdered by his wife, and that she is her murderous enemy, so let her wait and slowly wait for the opportunity to take revenge .

This Gou Yumei's temperament is not firm, once provoked by this nanny, coupled with the unfair treatment in the mansion, she stirred up the hatred in her heart, and looked at her stupid brother who was so stupid, and kept doing that Killing an enemy to be his own mother is even more respectful of his aunt and elder brother in everything, so he hates him, and hates his aunt and elder brother even more.

Gou Yumei has always known that Mrs. Gou's natal nephew has been living in the mansion, and she also heard who this Qi Changfeng is, and she is very shameless towards him.

Until one day, she was scolded by her aunt again because she didn't do a little thing well. After she left the door of her aunt's yard, she ran to the back garden and cried sadly, cursing her aunt in her heart all the time.

After crying, the sky became dark, and she was the only one in the back garden. She was a little scared, so she left and went back to her own yard. However, she squatted down for too long, and she got up suddenly, her head was dizzy, and the one under her feet didn't pay attention. I picked a stone and fell to the ground and sprained my ankle.

Looking at the darkening sky, alone in this garden, thinking about the grievances I suffered before, and enduring the pain of the wound on my ankle, I feel even more aggrieved, and my tears feel like I don't want money It flowed out with a clatter.

While weeping, she thought that if her mother-in-law was here, her life would be so hard, and she would still be tortured by her aunt.

It happened that Qi Changfeng just came back after going out for a stroll. In order not to meet people in his aunt's yard and go back to complain to his aunt, he took a shortcut and slipped back to his residence, which happened to pass by. garden.

When he heard someone crying, he thought it was some girl from the yard, and was going to coax him, but when he walked in, he saw that it was Gou Yumei. Although she was not his aunt's own daughter, he still called him cousin on the surface.

Qi Changfeng knew that his cousin had a sprained ankle, so he kindly sent her back to the yard, comforting her all the way with soft words, making her laugh through tears.

After Gou Yumei returned to the yard, her nursing mother was very sad when she saw that her ankle was sprained.

Seeing that it was Qi Changfeng who carried her back, he secretly had an idea.

After Qi Changfeng left, the nanny said in Gou Yumei's ear, "Girl, you are already thirteen years old, you have to think about your life's major events early, and pay attention to women." Gou Yumei

listened Hearing the words of the nursing mother, I was anxious, and said sadly: "She is the head of the house and our aunt. If you really find me a bad family, what can I do as a concubine? I also know that my mother's plan is to let me help my eldest brother in the future, and it is definitely not good for me to marry a housewife, that is to be a concubine for others." After finishing speaking, he fell on the bed and cried .

The nurse looked at the sad girl crying on the bed, walked over to hug her, and whispered something in her ear.

"Is this really okay? Will mother compromise in the end?" Gou Yumei asked in surprise after hearing what the nanny said.

"It's definitely possible. After all, he is my wife's favorite nephew besides the young master. For the sake of reputation, I will definitely agree. It's just that the young lady has to suffer some grievances first." The nurse mother promised.

"It's okay for me to suffer some grievances. As long as things can succeed, I can help my brother fight for it only if I marry a good man, but my mother will definitely not find me a good man, and my brother will only live for the rest of his life." Being a housekeeper for her eldest brother, I really should hate it, as long as I marry my cousin and give birth to a son for his Qi family, then the Qi family will definitely protect me as the son's mother, not a married girl who is married." Gou Yumei said bitterly.

After that, Gou Yumei ran into Qi Changfeng by chance, and after a few times, the two gradually became acquainted, and half a year later, they fell in love with each other.

Until Gou Dongxi was admitted to Tongsheng, Mrs. Gou and Master Gou celebrated happily, and Gou Yumei took advantage of Qi Changfeng to get drunk and took him to bed in a daze.

The next day after Qi Changfeng woke up, he saw himself naked and Gou Yumei, who was also naked. He lifted the quilt and saw that there was still a pool of blood on the bed sheet, and there were red spots on Gou Yumei's white and smooth body from last night. Red dot marks.

He panicked all of a sudden, and Gou Yumei, who was next to him, woke up when he lifted the quilt. Seeing him like this, he panicked, afraid that his plan with the nanny would be miscalculated.

Then he began to cry and said, "Last night, Jiao was drunk and held on to Yumei, and Yumei also liked her cousin. After my cousin did this, Yumei didn't hate her. , Yumei also thinks that she is just a concubine, not worthy of her cousin, but Yumei is already her cousin, and Yumei doesn't want to serve her second husband anymore. Yumei will report to her mother in a while, Let Yumei become a nun." After speaking, she fell on the quilt and wept sadly.

Qi Changfeng looked at her smooth and tender body exposed outside, although he had saved a lot last night, but now he still had some memories, and his heart was agitated, and when he heard her words again, his heart became hot, and he felt even more fond of her. pity. "Don't worry, I'll go back and tell my mother to propose marriage to my aunt. Although she can't marry you as a regular wife, she can accept you as a noble concubine." "Is it really possible? I just love my cousin

.

Yumei doesn't care at all, as long as she can be with her cousin for the rest of her life, Yumei is willing even if she is a maid." Gou Yumei turned around and hugged Qi Changfeng as she pretended to be moved, but she was secretly thinking: Hmph, when I give birth After leaving the eldest grandson of the Qi family, the mistress of the Qi family will not be mine by then.

"Yumei, you are so kind." Hearing Gou Yumei's words, Qi Changfeng was very moved, thinking that she adored him so much that she didn't even have to give up her title. Among the women I met before, which one didn't look at him status and money.

"Bang" the two people in the room were chatting with each other, the door outside was opened vigorously, and it was Mrs. Gou, her sister-in-law Qi Changfeng's mother and a few maids who walked in.

"You shameless little hooves have hooked up with my Feng'er. If you want to enter our Qi's house, you think beautifully, bitch." Mrs. Qi walked over and scolded Gou Yumei, feeling that scolding was not enough to relieve hatred, and even started to slap her With a loud slap, Gou Yumei's face was turned to the side, and a slap mark appeared on her blushing cheeks. Think about how hard it was to slap Mrs. Qi.

"Okay, sister-in-law, let the two of them tidy up first, and we'll talk about it later." Madam Gou had to calm down, and pulled her natal sister-in-law, reminding her that there are still maids here.

Turning his head to the two people on the bed, he said coldly: "You two pack up quickly, and then come to my yard." After speaking, Mrs. Gou pulled Mrs. Qi out of the room first.