Chapter 77

"Presumptuous, you little military doctor, you dare to insult the miscellaneous family, you go and kill him." Hearing Mo Li scolding him to kill the eunuch, the military eunuch no longer pretended to be held hostage, angrily yelled at the black-clothed assassins to go kill him.

"Hahaha, you bloody eunuch really belonged to them, damn it." Mo Li said with narrowed eyes.

"Wait, later you save this brother's life, the miscellaneous family wants him to die, but he can't live!" The eunuch of the supervising army gritted his teeth sullenly.

"Hey, you said what a eunuch wants such a thin-skinned and tender brother to do, you might as well leave it to our brothers." The black-clothed assassin who had held the eunuch hostage earlier laughed nastyly, and said with a rather wretched expression.

Several other black-clothed assassins around laughed ~ lewd ~ slutty ~.

Hearing what he said, Jun Mo suddenly swept over with a wooden warehouse. The chest was only inserted through the back, and the black-clothed assassin looked down at his chest, then looked up at Jun Mo, his eyes still showing disbelief.

In the end, the black-clothed assassin fell to the ground in disbelief.

Jun Mo pulled out the silver wooden warehouse, his eyes shot a cold light, and he looked at the other black-clothed assassins and eunuchs with a vicious expression. The military eunuch looked at Jun Mo, who was full of murderous aura like a ghost in hell, and

hid behind the group of black-clothed assassins in fright, tremblingly said: "What are you waiting for, kill him quickly!"

After hearing the eunuch's voice, Yi Assassin realized that Jun Mo had already killed one of their brothers, and the brother couldn't even save him with his backhand.

Is he a man or a god......

In order to survive, and for the mission of the master, no matter whether he is a man or a god, he must be killed today...

"Kill!"

The black-clothed assassins rushed towards Junmo in a group! Jun Mo faced him directly, and the corners of his mouth curled up mockingly, a mere ant is worthy of Ah Li who dares to miss him!

"I've also been to the mobile phone shop." Mo Li looked at the black-clothed assassin rushing over, his black pupils turned slightly, and he looked at Jun Mo with a look of eagerness.

"Okay, pay attention to safety." Although Jun Mo didn't want Mo Li to be in danger, he knew that Mo Li's skills were no worse than him, and his abilities were even higher than him, and these few people couldn't hurt him, so Not blocking it either.

Ever since Mo Li soaked in the medicated bath to wash his essence, his strength has been enormous. As soon as Jun Mo agreed, he rushed into the black-clothed assassin excitedly. Go down, or grab one and throw it down like a sandbag.

Li Li has a supernatural ability, he can sense the attacking route of the black-clothed assassin, and his body swims in the crowd like a fish, like a fish in water.

In an instant, I saw that these people were like kites with broken strings, either they were thrown flying by him with a 'snap', or they were punched into the ground by him.

Jun Mo watched Li Li's fighting style outside and shook his head. He was really addicted to his hands. He didn't have any moves at all, and he was completely crushing with strength.

Meeting Li Li, it really cheered up this group of assassins!

The black-clothed assassin who had been protecting the eunuch behind him was probably their captain, looking at the crushed subordinates, he was shocked.

Turning his head and shouting at the eunuch angrily, "Didn't you say that he is a military doctor? Why is he so powerful!" Even Jun Mo didn't end, he was just a military doctor or a little brother who solved his brothers. How embarrassing for him.

"This... this... how did the Zajia know, he is just a little military doctor, how did the Zajia know that a little brother like him has such a big body!" the eunuch said dumbfounded.

"Huh, ask yourself!" The leader of the black-clothed assassins gave up protecting the eunuchs. They obviously couldn't complete the mission. If they couldn't complete the mission, they would die if they went back, and if they stayed, they would be killed. They might as well run away. If you are far away, find a place to hide, or hide in the countryside, and you can survive if you hide in a place where the master can't find it.

He slowly and quietly receded into the darkness in the deep forest behind him.

The eunuch of the supervising army was already terrified by everything in front of him. Seeing that the assassin protecting him was about to flee quietly, he even crawled over and hugged his leg, shouting: "If you dare to run, You are not afraid that your master will kill you if he finds out."

"Get out, don't entrust me with you if you want to die." The black-clothed assassin anxiously kicked the eunuch away.

"If you want to leave, it depends on whether I agree or not." After Li Li finished dealing with those assassins, he saw the leader of the assassins in black and the eunuch hurting each other.

Seeing that Li Li had come, the black-clothed assassin knew he couldn't leave, hated the eunuch for blocking his way of life, and kicked the eunuch flying angrily.

Then he picked up his weapon and prepared to meet the enemy. He couldn't escape, maybe he would still have a chance to survive after a fight. After all, this guy in front of him was just a little brother. No matter how powerful he was, his physical strength should not be as strong as a Chinese character.

It's a pity that he forgot that there is Jun Mo next to him who is in shock, isn't there him if Mo Li can't beat him?

The black-clothed assassin also went all out, planning to fight with all his strength, only to see his body trembling, and the internal energy of his whole body was concentrated into the weapon in his hand, and he slashed at Li Li's head with all his strength.

Although he knew that Li Li would not be injured, but when he saw the assassin's knife slashing at him, Jun Mo still reacted faster than he thought.

"Boom!" With a sound, the black-clothed assassin's body flew in response, like a kite with a broken string, crashing straight into the woods behind, even breaking a big tree in the middle, and all the bones in his body were broken. A few, spitting blood at the mouth, bulging eyes, loud noises from the throat, looking at Mo Li and Jun Mo with anger in their eyes.

Said: "You guys...two against one...is not fair..."

Mo Li:...

Jun Mo:...

He is here to be funny, Enemies still pay attention to fairness in fighting, so many of them wanted to kill them before, why didn't they pay attention to fairness, there is something wrong with their brains!

Mo Li clapped his hands and said, "You must be out of your mind. You actually told me to be fair. Does your master have no subordinates? Why did you shoot a sick person like you? Seriously, take medicine when you are sick." Don't come out and get sick."

The black-clothed assassin felt a rush of shame and anger rushing to the top of his head when he heard Mo Li's words, "Pfft!" He spewed out a big mouthful of blood, his face was grim, his fingers were trembling, and he wanted to say something. But I don't know what sound to make in my throat.

Suddenly unable to raise his breath, he tilted his head and stepped into the Hades Hall one step ahead of his subordinates.

"Oh, it looks like I'm mad at you!" Mo Li looked at the black-clothed assassin's body on the ground with apologetic expression, but there was no sign of apology in his tone.

"Okay, he's dead, and his subordinates are lying on the ground and can't get up, it's your turn." Mo Li walked to the eunuch who supervised the army.

At this time, the eunuch of the supervising army was frightened by Li Li, and looked at Mo Li who was walking, and murmured: "Don't kill me...don't kill me..." Sudden incontinence.

Mo Li smelled a bad smell, frowned, covered his nose, and said with disgust, "You're too timid, why didn't I do anything to you?"

The eunuch of the supervising army trembled and huddled together, his eyes were full of terror, and he murmured repeatedly: "Don't kill me...don't kill me..." "Forget it, even if you look at him like

this If you ask him, he won't be able to ask him like this, so let's be more direct." Mo Li turned his head to Jun Mo and said.

Jun Mo saw that he was really frightened and not pretending to be a military eunuch, so he nodded in response to Li Li's words. Li Li released his spiritual ability to control the eunuch

, and then asked: "Who is your master, and what is the mission that sent you this time?"

, but his mouth said everything like a clockwork machine.

"I am the eunuch of His Majesty's palm seal. This time, His Majesty was afraid that General Jun would quietly set up troops in the border town to rebel, so he sent me to the border town to monitor General Jun. But the master behind me is the third prince, and the third prince ordered me to use all my strength to kill General Jun. "

At the time when the animals in Kushiling went mad, I sent someone to take the opportunity to kill General Jun. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Our people all died. This time we designed two plans. No matter which plan succeeds, General Jun will die. Yes."

"The two plans?" Mo Lihan asked.

"While escorting Rouran King on the road, the people sent by the third prince pretended to kidnap me, and then asked General Jun to rescue me, because I am the eunuch sent by His Majesty to supervise the army. If General Jun does not come to rescue me, I will meet you in the capital. Your Majesty, Your Majesty will also punish him for the crime of contempt for the imperial power, which is a capital offense." "

If General Jun comes to save me, then these people will take the opportunity to kill General Jun, if these people can't kill General Jun, I will take advantage of this opportunity to kill General Jun." When General Jun is not paying attention, he sneaks up on him and kills him, but he will not be allowed to return to the general's mansion alive."

Hearing what the eunuch said, Mo Li wanted to get angry all over, these bastards.

Ah Mo worked so hard to guard his Yu family in the border town. How did their Yu family repay him? The old one suspected that he wanted to rebel and wanted to kill him, and the young one also sent someone to kill him... "Why the third prince?

" Do you have to kill Jun Mo?"

"The third prince found out that General Jun was investigating the death of General Jun and several other generals five years ago. The third prince was afraid of finding out, so he decided to kill General Jun." Mo Li was told by the

eunuch A string of monarchs and generals are dizzy, and they are still cleaning up the relationship.

Jun Mo next to him suddenly asked in a cold voice: "My father and several uncles were killed by the third prince!" "

Yes."

"Why did the third prince kill my father and my uncles?

" General Jun, asked General Jun to support him as the crown prince, and wanted to accept the eldest daughter of the general's mansion as his concubine, but the old general Jun, General Jun, and the father of the eldest girl did not agree. The third prince thought that the Jun family looked down on him, and then I heard that His Majesty suspected that the Jun family would rebel."

"So the third prince sent someone to kill several Jun family generals in a fit of anger, and has already avenged the Jun family for humiliating him. The prince is saying that he wants to take the eldest girl, and the Jun family has no right to refuse."

"Bastard, Jiaoer was only ten years old five years ago!" Jun Mo heard that the third prince was still coveting the general of the general's mansion, really. He was so angry that he wished he could go back to the capital and kill him.

And just because his father and uncle didn't agree to make Jiao'er his side concubine, and didn't agree to support him as the crown prince, they killed Ya's father and uncle in a fit of anger, and even killed tens of thousands of soldiers on the battlefield. Such a person Why should you be a prince? You are not even worthy of a human being.

Jun Mo swore that after returning to the capital, he would kill the third prince to avenge his father's uncle and the tens of thousands of soldiers in the border town!