Chapter 14

The next day, the weather was not bad. Li Li got up early and went for a walk in the mountains. He hunted some wild game and threw them in the space to eat slowly. Then he collected some herbs and wild fruits he needed.

After returning home to eat breakfast and drying the herbs in the yard, I was going to go out to the carpenter's house in the village to see the medicine cabinet I ordered. When I came to have a warm house banquet yesterday, the carpenter in the village told him that the medicine cabinet was ready. Yes, let him go and see if there is anything that needs to be changed. If he is satisfied, he can move back.

As soon as he opened the door to the yard, he saw a girl who was about to knock on the door.

"Mo Li, grandpa wants you to visit our house." The girl's facial features are average, but she gives Li Li a very bad feeling because she is dressed very gorgeously, the most classic red and green, Wearing a red jacket on the upper body, a green skirt on the lower body, a bright red silk flower on the head, thick white powder on the face, it feels like it will fall off if it moves too much, and deliberately Squeezing his throat, Mo Li felt goose bumps all over his body when he heard it.

"What's the matter?" Mo Li touched the goosebump on his arm, he remembered who this girl was, this girl belonged to his uncle's family, her name was Mo Tingting.

"I don't know, you'll know when you go." Mo Tingting tiptoed and pulled her neck to look into the room.

She heard everything A Niang and the others said last night. Thinking about her being able to live in such a beautiful house in the future, she is very happy.

"Then let's go." Mo Li turned around and pulled the door over and locked it.

Seeing that Mo Li closed the door and she didn't see into the courtyard, Mo Tingting gave Mo Li a bitter look, turned around and gave him a 'hum', and then staggered away.

Looking at the girl's walking posture, Li Li felt that the girl might be sick.

If Mo Tingting knew what was going on in Li Li's heart, she would definitely scold him. Her walking posture is the walking posture of those ladies in the county. She went to the county to secretly learn the walking posture of those ladies. The aunts in the family and the people in the village said that she walked so beautifully. Like those rich ladies, the girls in the village all envied her and wanted to learn this walking posture from her.

And the clothes on her body are new clothes that have just been made, and they are her favorite color. Everyone praises how good she looks in them.

Mo Tingting wobbled in front, and Mo Li followed behind. Looking at that duck-like walking posture, he wanted to laugh. Seeing Mo Tingting's appearance, he probably wanted to take a step, but he didn't know. How did she walk? She walked waddlingly, like a duck.

Cough~cough~ Don't look at it, let's think about what Mr. Mo wanted from him.

According to his understanding, the old man Mo's family has never looked for the original owner since they kicked out the original owner. Why are they looking for him all of a sudden.

During this period of time, Li Li learned about the situation of Mr. Mo's family.

Mr. Mo's name is Mo Tieniu. He married his wife Rong Guihua Rong and gave birth to two sons.

The eldest son, Mo Hongqi, is nearly forty years old now, married his wife Liu Yanniang, and gave birth to two sons, a brother and a girl.

The eldest, Mo Fangyu, is twenty years old this year, and now works as a waiter in a restaurant in the county, and his wife is also a girl from the county. I have a two year old brother.

The second child, Mo Fangning, is eighteen years old this year. He goes to school in a private school in the county. He is married to a girl who is a classmate of his private school and has a son. It is only a few months now.

The third eldest brother, Mo Fangyao, is sixteen years old. He has already promised to marry him and plans to get married next year.

The fourth child, Mo Tingting, is fourteen years old and is the girl named Mo Li.

The original owner's father's name was Mo Hongyuan, and he married her husband at the age of twenty, who was an older brother from the next village named Wang Yulin.

The situation in Wang Yulin's family is not good. He has always been a man to support the family since he was a child. As a result, the eldest brother in the family married the sister-in-law of a dominatrix.

Mo Hongyuan is not favored at home, it can be said that he is not welcomed by the Rong family.

The reason was that when Rong Gui gave birth to Mo Hongyuan, Mo Hongyuan had her feet on the ground and her head on top, and it took two days and two nights to give birth. Her life was saved, but she also hurt her body, and she would never be able to give birth again.

Rong Guihua took the anger out on Mo Hongyuan. Since she was a child, Mo Hongyuan was not as popular with her parents as her elder brother Mo Hongqi. In addition, her eldest brother Mo Hongqi was good at judging people's faces and deceiving others. What about him, because of his parents' disapproval? I like it, I have developed an honest character, I don't like to talk, and I don't like to be seen by my parents.

He also knew that it was because of you that Auntie was injured and couldn't give birth again, so he always felt guilty and handed over all the money he earned from working and hunting to Auntie, and he didn't keep a single coin.

The eldest brother got married and gave birth to a child, and he helped to raise the eldest brother's family. He didn't get married until he was twenty years old. The elders in the clan couldn't see it, so they called Mr. Mo over and scolded him, saying that even if he was partial The boss can't be so harsh on the second child. The eldest child has two children, and the second child has not yet married a wife, and he still has to support the eldest brother's family. This is unreasonable.

After Mr. Mo came back, he scolded Mrs. Rong and asked her how she became a mother, and her son was twenty years old and still didn't marry him.

Rong Guihua said that she hated Mo Hongyuan even more after being punished in vain.

So I got to know Wang Yulin's sister-in-law, and when the two of them got together, they told Mo Hongyuan about Wang Yulin.

Mo Hongyuan also knew that his father and mother didn't like him. All the money he earned over the years was given to his mother, and he also raised his eldest brother's family. Now that he is married, he needs to consider supporting his husband and future children.

So I discussed with A Niang that after he turned over half of the money, I would keep half to raise the child.

As a result, Mrs. Rong got into trouble as soon as she heard it, saying that he had no conscience, and that Wang Yulin was a troublemaker who disturbed the family just after marrying.

In the end, it was even more troublesome and they separated directly.

When the family was separated, Mo Hongyuan only had a pair of bowls and chopsticks, a few bamboo baskets, a bag of sweet potatoes and a bag of potatoes, and only a few acres of mountainous land and a few acres of inferior paddy fields, and nothing else, let alone money.

Moreover, he also asked Mo Hongyuan to give four sets of clothes to the old man and the old lady every year. Usually, there is a headache that needs to be paid, and there is also an annual pension of ten taels of silver.

At that time, Mo Hongyuan asked Fulang to spend the night at Chen Wang's family who married in the same village as Fulang. Chen Wang was Wang Yulin's cousin, so he went to the mountain by himself.

Because I was not loved by my mother since I was a child, and I couldn't eat enough at home. When I was hungry, I went to the mountains to find food. Later, by chance, a hunter in the village saw him pitifully, and taught him how to use traps to catch wild animals in the mountains. Although not every time, but five times out of ten, there will be prey, so that he can feed himself and grow up.

This time he went into the mountains with good luck. He found a ginseng plant that was about 30 years old. He took it to the pharmacy and sold it for a few coins.

Later, there was a time when Mo Hongyuan went into the mountains and picked up Mo Li.

Knowing that when Mo Li was seven years old, the children of Mo Hongqi's family were going to go to a private school, so Rong Guihua came to Mo Hongyuan's house to ask him to pay for it.

He also said that his husband has never given birth to a child, and the flowers on his forehead are still pale pink, and he is not in good health, so he will definitely not be able to give birth to a child.

Mo Li is a brother, and he said that he picked it up, and he will definitely marry him in the future.

After that, when he gets old, he will definitely have to ask the eldest brother's children to take care of him, so now that the eldest brother's children are still in private schools, he should pay for it.

The problem is that Mo Hongyuan really doesn't have much money in his family. A few years ago, he had to pay back the money he borrowed to build a house, and he had to give the old man and the old lady ten taels of pension money every year, and four sets of clothes, let alone Rong Guihua She also often said that she was uncomfortable and in pain, and Mo Hongyuan needed money to see a doctor, so the family really didn't have any money.

The Rong family even rolled around at home and said that if he didn't pay this time, he would be unfilial, and even asked the old man to remove Mo Li from the family tree. on the family tree.

For Li Li's sake, Mo Hongyuan went up the mountain again to get some wild animals or find some good medicinal materials, but he didn't come back after going up the mountain this time, and was bitten to death by the wolves in the mountain.

Wang Yulin was originally in poor health, but when he heard that the head of the family had been bitten to death by a wolf, he was even more anxious, and kept lingering on the sick bed. After a while, he followed him.

Only Mo Li, a seven-year-old child, was left behind. Rong Guihua even wanted to covet the family property and house left by Mo Hongyuan, and even spread rumors that Mo Li was too hard to kill Mo Hongyuan and his wife, and he was also Mo Hongyuan. The wild child picked up by Yuan was not from the Mo family, and he was not qualified to continue living in the Mo family's house, so he kicked Mo Li out.

Although the people in the village chief knew that Rong Guihua said this because she was greedy for Mo Hongyuan's house, but some people still believed in Li Li's character, that he was a nemesis.

Everyone stayed away from him. At that time, Li Li was still a seven-year-old brother. All of a sudden, his father and mother died. Grandma said that he was not the biological child of his father and mother, and was kicked out by her. , Xiao Mo almost collapsed at that time.

Fortunately, his aunt's cousin picked him up and took him home with Chen Wang, and took care of him for a while, but Chen Wang was also a hard-working man, who died early and was the head of the family, and a woman had to raise two sons , there is still a mother-in-law in charge, and she can't keep Li Li up.

So she went to the temple and asked the great monk to adopt Xiao Moli.

Fortunately, the great monk was a nice person, seeing how pitiful little Moli was, he adopted him.

If it wasn't for Mrs. Chen and the Great Monk, little Moli wouldn't know what was going on. It might be a question of whether he was alive or not.

All of a sudden, Mr. Mo asked Mo Tingting to come to him. There must be something wrong,

and it must not be a good thing.

Li Li looked at the little girl in front of him, thinking whether to use mental hints?