Chapter 76

"I hate that dead eunuch, he's still talking nonsense, I hate this and that." Mo Li complained angrily to Jun Mo in the tent.

"Don't be angry, just treat him as farting, and he won't live long." Jun Mo poured a cup of hot water from the kettle on the campfire and handed it to Mo Li, comforting him.

"Hmph, I really want to give him a hint to let him bark like a dog." Mo Li warmed his hands with hot water, and said viciously.

"Just wait, when the matter is resolved, I will let you take revenge!" Jun Mo said with a full face, a eunuch, A Li who dared to miss him, was really tired of his work.

At this time, Jun Mo and the others were leading the army to protect the eunuch who had come to supervise the army in the border city and King Rouran on their way back to the capital.

Along the way, King Rouran sat in his king's chariot in peace and contentment, and only occasionally came out to ride a horse when he got tired from sitting, and went back to ride in a chariot when he got tired from riding a horse, but their eunuch who supervised the army was tossing all the way, He is not satisfied with this, nor is he dissatisfied with that. He dislikes riding a car for being boring, riding a horse to bask in the sun is tiring, eating meat is not good, and there is no fresh green leafy vegetables. up.

Today, Jun Mo saw that the weather was going to rain, so he ordered the soldiers to find a safe place to set up tents to avoid the rain, but the dead eunuch refused, saying that there would be an inn in two hours, and he wanted to go to the inn rest.

Because he is the eunuch of the military supervising eunuch, and he has the imperial decree in his hand, Jun Mo didn't want to argue with him. He just said that as long as King Rouran agreed, the eunuch of the military supervising would send someone to King Rouran, who was supposed to take the throne. It was originally Jun Mo and the others who helped him to be appointed, and he came to Dayu this time to negotiate peace. He also knew that there was an eunuch in the team who was highly valued by Emperor Dayu and had great power. convenient.

So the group of people continued on their way to the post station, but within an hour of their journey, heavy rain poured down.

Only then did everyone rush to find a flat base to set up a tent, but the eunuch began to demand that his tent must be set up first, and then the soldiers would be asked to go out and buy some game for him.

And Mo Li is the military doctor in the team this time. Everyone was caught in the rain, so Mo Li asked the leader to boil some ginger soup to keep everyone out of the cold. Unexpectedly, the supervising army sneezed too much, but he was afraid of death. Li Li showed him if he had a cold, and asked him to prescribe a medicine to treat the cold.

Unexpectedly, the dead eunuch saw that Mo Li was a brother, and he was also a beautiful brother, so he wanted to touch Mo Li's hand lustfully, and hinted that Li Li said that the scouts would take good care of him, and that after he returned to the palace, someone would arrange for Mo Li Into the too hospital.

If the angry Li Li didn't think that Jun Mo had a plan and didn't disrupt his plan, he would have almost killed him at that time.

"Are you sure this eunuch belongs to them and will send someone to assassinate you." Mo Li finished drinking the glass in his hand and said, "Why don't I make a hint and ask more clearly." "No, everything is fine.

" If you want me to take action, what do I support them for? Do you want to eat rice? And this matter is still investigated secretly, you know Anyi's ability, he will go there in person, there will be no fakes." Jun Mo touched The fur on the top of his head smiled lightly.

"Okay." Mo Li said helplessly.

"Hungry, eat something first, sleep well and rest after eating, the rain will not stop for a while." Jun Mo added a firewood to the campfire to make the fire burn a bit more.

Although in the dog days of August, it will definitely be hot in the tent with a bonfire, but it is raining outside, and there is moisture in the ground. Although there are cushions in the tent, the moisture will be pulled up, which is definitely not very comfortable. Also try to remove as much moisture as possible with hot air.

"Well, you're hungry too. I still have the meals I prepared before in my space. Let's just eat this. The gang leader must have a while to deliver the food." Mo Li took it out from the space. Two dishes, one soup and a pot of rice, these dishes are all served in that kind of big pot.

Ever since he knew he was going back to the capital, he went to buy a lot of vegetables, put them all in basins after cooking, and used this relief when he stayed on the road in case something happened and he couldn't eat.

Looking at the braised pork and fried cowpea with shredded pork in a pot in front of him, Jun Mo was also very greedy. He followed everyone along the way to eat the meals made by the gang leader, the big pot dishes made by the gang leader , It is unpalatable when it is eaten.

After Mo Li scooped up a bowl of rice for himself, he put all the rice in the bowl in front of Jun Mo.

"Eat quickly."

Although Mo eats more than ordinary people, compared with Jun Mo, his appetite is still small. Since Mo Li and Jun Mo reunited, Mo Li found that Jun Mo only ate five meals a day. When he was six minutes full, he went to prepare a few big bowls. Every time Jun Mo ate, Mo Li would eat one bowl of rice from this big bowl, and Jun Mo would eat three bowls of rice.

So every time Jun Mo lamented that it is only when he has a daughter-in-law that people feel distressed. No one cared whether he was full before.

At night, because of the rain, the small animals in the forest hid in the ground to avoid the rain. Except for the sound of rain, only the soldiers patrolling in the rain, everything else was quiet as usual.

When a group of patrolling soldiers patrolled the tent area of ​​the supervising army eunuchs, a few men in black suddenly appeared in the dark rain, and cut their throats with a knife to finish off the patrolling soldiers. There was no sound during the whole process.

"Ah, there are assassins, General Jun, hurry up and save the miscellaneous family!"

When Jun Mo was resting with his arms around Mo Li, he suddenly heard the duck-like scream of the eunuch of the supervising army coming from outside the tent.

The two sat up and looked at each other, ah! The fun has begun.

Jun Mo pretended to be anxious and opened the tent, and sure enough, he saw a man in black holding a dagger and running out into the forest with the superintendent lowered. The surrounding soldiers were afraid to go up to kill the enemy because they were worried about the supervising eunuch.

"General Jun, hurry up to the miscellaneous family." Seeing Jun Mo come out, the eunuch of the supervising army called Jun Mo sharply.

"Shut up, you are calling me to kill you. If you want to save this eunuch, General Jun can only come here alone. If you dare to bring a soldier, I will kill this eunuch. Let's see how you behave like your emperor confessed." . " Listening to the tone of the man in black, it seems that he is not from Dayu, and the weapons of the men in black next to him are also scimitars.

At this time, King Rouran also came with his guards, looked at the man in black holding a scimitar, and hurriedly explained: "General Jun, although the assassin is holding a scimitar, Xiao Wang assures that it is definitely not Xiao Wang. The one sent by the king, if it is really my Rouran, then it must be the traitor left by the eldest prince and the second prince."

King Rouran was flustered at this time, he was really afraid that the general would die because of those assassins. Do not believe him.

"I believe that King Rouran has nothing to do with those assassins. It is still raining, so King Rouran should go back to the tent and change clothes, and be careful not to catch a cold." Of course, Jun Mo knew that these assassins had nothing to do with King Rouran, and said To be honest, although these assassins are holding scimitars and speaking with a Rouran accent, they are sure that none of them are from Rouran.

"Thank you, General Jun, for your trust. Xiao Wang will go back to the tent first. If General Jun needs help from Xiao Wang, please just ask." King Rouran thanked Jun Mo for his trust, and took his men back after speaking. Tent, don't stay here to cause trouble for Jun Mo.

"You don't really plan to go alone!" Mo Li asked, looking at Jun Mo who came in to get dressed.

"Those people will rest assured only if I go alone. Don't worry, they won't hurt me." Jun Mo said while putting on his clothes.

"No, I'm going too." Li Li said.

"Stay here and rest well, they will follow in the dark." Jun Mo didn't want Li Li to go out with him in the heavy rain this night.

"No, I must go. If you agree, I will follow behind quietly." Li Li insisted.

"Okay, then you can go with me." Jun Mo looked at the determined Li Li, sighed helplessly and agreed.

"I might help you if I go, and you're sure they're better than me." Mo Li said proudly.

"Yes, yes, baby, you are the best." Looking at his arrogant face, Jun Mo looked at him with hot eyes, if it wasn't for the wrong timing, he really wanted to hold him down and kiss him a few times.

"What are you looking at, old hooligan, why don't you hurry up and do business first." Seeing an old hooligan staring at him with fiery eyes, Li Li said angrily, really, I don't know what this stinky hooligan is thinking all day , always in love with him.

Seeing that the baby was getting angry from embarrassment, Jun Mo looked away and decided not to flirt. When he came back from the matter, he would definitely not let the baby go. Thinking about the taste of the baby's lips, Jun Mo turned around and looked at Mo Li. He licked his lips where he couldn't reach, his eyes were wolf-like.

......

"Haha, you are finally here." The assassin who threatened the eunuch of the army before was very happy to see Jun Mo coming, but when he saw Li Li following behind, he said angrily : "No, you were the only one who agreed to save the eunuch. Why did you bring another person?" "He's

just a military doctor. I brought him because I was afraid that you would hurt Lord Supervisor. I, a military doctor, can treat you well." No." Jun Mo said.

As soon as the assassin heard that he was a military doctor, he looked at the eunuch who was supervising the army next to him, and the eunuch nodded. The assassin believed that it was a military doctor, so he felt relieved. He knew that none of the military doctors in the border town knew martial arts.

Among the group of assassins, one assassin in black looked at Li Li and said in surprise, "Why is the little genius doctor here?" He had heard before that this little genius doctor was working as a military doctor in the military camp, and later sent someone to say that Chen miracle doctor recruited the little genius doctor back to the capital, but the little genius doctor was with General Jun... What should I do, is the little genius

doctor The savior of his wife and children, and General Jun is the target of his mission that must be killed, and the group of people who came today are all from the master's Jiazi camp, so the little genius doctor will definitely not be able to escape, what should I do? What to do...

It turns out that this person is Mr. Tang from the border town. When he held the full moon banquet, Mr. Xian Wei, the magistrate, ordered him to come and kill Junmo.

In the end, he didn't know that his benefactor was with the target of killing, which made him very entangled. He didn't want to kill his benefactor, but for the sake of his wife and children, he had to kill General Jun.

He only thought about begging for mercy with them after he would kill General Jun, and save the little genius doctor first.

"General Jun, if you want to save your military supervisor, then you have to cut off your arm and throw away your weapon before coming here." The black-clothed assassin said arrogantly.

"Are you a fool?" Mo Li asked amusedly.

"What?" The black-clothed assassin looked at Li Li who spoke in confusion.

"Am I saying you're a fool? Do you think our general would promise you to cut off his arm and throw away his weapon in order to save such a dead eunuch? Are you stupid or am I?"