Chapter 43

"Hey, you guys, do you like sweet or salty rice dumplings?" Mo Li asked An'er and the others who were breaking down wild boar meat in the yard.

The second and third were lucky, and when they went up the mountain, they encountered a wild boar that came out to eat, weighing at least two to three hundred catties.

Looking at this wild boar, the two of them thought of the braised pork, pork ribs with cumin, braised pork with dried vegetables, steamed pork and so on made by Dr. Mo, and their saliva was almost overwhelmed.

The two looked at each other, looking at the meat delivered to the door, there was no reason to let it go, this wild boar became the favorite of the two.

With this wild boar, Xiao Er and Xiao San didn't waste time hunting other small game, and dragged the wild boar down the mountain, earning envious eyes from the villagers all the way down the mountain.

"I want salty ones."

"Sweet ones."

The one who eats salty is An Er, the one who eats sweet is An Three, and An Si and Five Liu all say they eat salty ones.

"What kind of taste do you have? How can you eat sweet zongzi?" Hearing that An San wants to eat sweet zongzi, An Er from the salty party is very angry. How can you eat sweet zongzi? Sweet zongzi are still called zongzi ?

"Why can't you eat sweet ones, you should eat sweet ones." In An San's memory, rice dumplings should be eaten sweet, but he also thinks that salty rice dumplings are still rice dumplings?

"It's obviously salty."

"Sweet."

"Salty."

Mo Lijun and Mo looked at each other, thinking of the factional disputes about sweet and salty rice dumplings they saw on the Internet in their previous lives, but they didn't expect it to happen here.

Dark Four Five Six looked at their second and third brothers who would not kill pigs in order to earn zongzi whether they were salty or sweet. Is it still the second brother who is usually resourceful and the third brother who is quiet and reticent? Wasn't it really a fake?

Only little Junyi was puzzled as to what sweet rice dumplings taste like, and he had only eaten salty rice dumplings, so he really wanted to taste what sweet rice dumplings tasted like.

Li Li listened to the dispute between the second and the second, and his stomach hurt from laughing, and said with a smile: "Okay, don't make money, we will make both salty and sweet today, if you want to eat sweet, you can eat sweet If you want to eat something salty, you can eat something salty."

"Humph" After hearing what Li Li said, An Er decided not to argue with the idiot Third.

The third one saw that the second one was no longer arguing with him, so he also gave up, and when he heard Li Li said that he would do sweet things, there was no more dispute, and the two continued to divide the meat.

"Brother Ah Li, how can we finish eating so much meat?" Xiao Junyi looked at the wild pork in the yard and said curiously.

"It's okay, I'll make it into jerky and keep it for eating on the road. In addition, I want to share half with the village chief's grandfather, so that he can share some with the villagers?" The wild boar was brought back by the two of them.

"Okay, Little Doctor Mo, you said to keep the ones and give them away, and we'll share them out for you." When An Er heard that Li Li wanted to give away, he didn't have any reluctance in his heart.

Mo Li put down the mugwort leaf that he was cleaning, and walked over to look at the wild boar. The pig's skin had already been peeled off by An Er, "I'll save the pig's head, pig's legs, pig's tail and internal organs to make stewed pork. The weather is not too hot yet. The stewed pork can be kept for a few days, so we can eat it when we are on the road."

"Reserve a small half of the meat and ribs. Except for what we ate these two days, the rest of the lean meat will be made into jerky." Mo Li watched as An Er divided the meat according to his instructions, and there were about a hundred catties left. Meat, "Let's send these to the village chief's grandfather and let him decide. As for how to divide, that is the village chief's grandfather's business, and it has nothing to do with us." "You continue to chop these ribs into small pieces, I will tell

you The master is sending the meat." Mo Li packed the meat in a basket.

"I'll carry it." Jun Mo took Li Qi's bag.

"Master, let me carry it." Looking at the master carrying the basket, Aner and the others felt that they did not match the master at all.

Jun Mo refused An Er's help. He understood Mo Li's intention of taking him to the village chief's house. This was a good time for Li Li to introduce him to the village chief's approval. Li Li, so he hoped that Li Li would not be wronged from the beginning.

After all, Mo Liyuan grew up in this village, and he was still a brother. Suddenly a group of strange men came here. If he didn't explain clearly, his reputation would be ruined.

Although it might be that Mo Li didn't care about his reputation, Jun Mo couldn't bear to let him suffer even a little bit of grievance.

"No, you guys continue."

Mo Li looked at Ansan washing the pig's head. The marinade in the kitchen had already smelled fragrant. Thinking of the delicious braised meat, his mouth became greedy. "I'm cooking marinade in the kitchen. Wash the pig's ears, pig's tail and these internal organs. There is flour and vinegar in the kitchen. You need to use these to wash the internal organs. After washing them, put them away. When I come back, I will make stewed pork for you to eat." After finishing speaking, he

brought Jun Mo hurried to the captain's grandfather's house, and came back to make braised pork after delivery.

———————————————

It took only a few minutes for the two of them to arrive at the village. It was only half of the morning, but the sun was already very hot. The villagers were afraid of sunstroke due to the sun, so they all went out to work early, and came back to rest when the sun was empty. Although there is Li Li to accompany them with herbal tea to cool off the heat, but the sun is too strong, and the body still can't bear it.

So everyone in the village was there at this time.

"Grandfather of the village chief." In fact, according to the seniority of the Mo family, the village chief is still Li Li's cousin, but Li Li has always called the village chief grandpa, and the village chief didn't say anything.

"Brother Li is here, the sun is so hot, what's the matter?" The village head was taking a break under the pomegranate tree in the yard and smoking a pipe. When he saw Li Li and the others coming, he quickly put down the pipe and asked.

Mo Li asked Jun Mo to put down the basket on his back, and said, "Isn't this because Ah Mo's guards went to the mountain to hunt a wild boar back? The wild boar weighed about two to three hundred catties, and our family couldn't finish it, so we left it alone." You will give it to everyone in the village for a share."

The village chief looked at the meat in the basket and estimated that it weighed at least a hundred catties, and the village chief couldn't help but be overjoyed.

Fu Lang, the village head in the house, heard Mo Li coming, and hurried out to greet him, just in time to hear Mo Li saying that he would give away the meat in vain, and said anxiously: "Brother Li, you are stupid, so much meat will be given away for nothing, you You can't live like this, if you have the heart to sell pork to the villagers cheaper than the pork in the town, you can." Hearing what

his husband said, the village chief also woke up from the joy of having so much meat, nodded quickly, thinking Zhuo Fulang was right, so much meat, it would be a loss to give it away for free. Even if it is a few pennies cheaper than the pork in the town, there are plenty of people in the village who buy it, and they can make some money.

"Tang Amu, I know you love me, that's right. You also know that a group of men came to my house two days ago, and he is the one who came here, Jun Mo."

"You also know that I was brought up by the great monk in the temple. The great monk had a good friend, an old doctor. The old doctor was good at medicine, so I worshiped the doctor as my master. My master taught me a lesson. Time left the medical skills for me to study on my own, and then I went out to travel."

"Jun Mo came here because my master asked him to come. My master has been working as a military doctor in Guanbian for several years. It's not that the great monk passed away. After my master found out, he asked him to take me there, and continue to learn my master's medical skills with him, and because Junmo still has something to do at the border, he can't stay in the village for a long time, so we plan to pack up and set off for the border tomorrow." "It's just.

" Everyone in the village usually takes good care of me. It stands to reason that I should treat everyone to a meal before I leave, but I am leaving soon, so it is inconvenient to invite everyone to dinner, so I gave these meats to the villagers, although there are not many , It's also a little bit of my heart."

Mo Li told the story he had made up with Jun Mo at home before, lest they leave suddenly, and everyone in the village guessed nonsense, although he didn't care about it, but Why not solve it in a few words.

The village chief and the village husband had the same expressions on their faces, that is to say, before that, the great monk could only treat some minor ailments and pains, and his medical skills were not as good as that of the doctor in the town's medical clinic. Brother Li's medical skills are so good? It turned out that he had worshiped another master.

The village head, Fu Lang, suddenly remembered the rumors that had spread in the village in the past two days. After taking a look at Jun Mo, he pulled Mo Li to the side and asked in a low voice: "Everyone said before that when this guy came to you, he said you belonged to him. Master, what's going on here."

Mo Li smiled knowingly after hearing this, and explained: "It's not that I have no father or mother, and my master has no wife and children, so the master treats me like a brother, and another master Ru father, so my master was afraid that the Mo family here would randomly find me a home for money or other reasons. It happened that Jun Mo was saved by my master. My master saw that he was a decent man, so he told us to kiss him. , Jun Mo also agreed."

This is what they discussed at home before. If someone asks, they will just say that. After all, for the people here, the master they worship is as important as the father and elders, so this master finds for his apprentice An object that is quite normal.

After hearing this, the village chief, Fu Lang, sighed that Mo Li, the master, really cares about Mo Li. If the master hadn't sent someone, Mo Li would have been sent over to be his side husband by the brother-in-law who was flattered by the second brother of the Mo family.

Speaking of the Mo family's second son, the village chief Fu Lang remembered something again, and asked curiously: "The former scholar of the Mo family didn't know why, but suddenly he didn't want to go to school, and returned to the village. You come here to farm, this matter has fallen out in the Mo family, do you know about this matter."

After finishing speaking, he glanced at Jun Mo quietly, and asked in a low voice: "Is it related to that man in your family?"

"I really don't know about this, but it shouldn't have anything to do with him. Yesterday he went to the county with me to treat the old lady of Yang's mansion." Of course, this matter has nothing to do with Jun Mo, because he did it Yes, but would he say it? Of course not.

"That's right. I heard that Mo Laoer is going to come back to farm. The Mo family is in trouble. Not to mention the old man Mo and the woman Rong Guihua, but Mo Lao Er and his wife are not happy. They wanted to get a good future for Mo Lao Er. , The whole family raised money for him to let him study at ease, but now he doesn't study, I heard that Boss Mo beat Mo Lao Er last night." The village head Fu Lang said gossipingly.

Ever since Mo Fangning came back to farm, no one in the village called him Mo Shusheng anymore, they just called him Mo Lao Er.

This morning, people in the village were spreading rumors that he must have offended people in the city, otherwise he would stop going after a good job, and would make a fuss about going back to the village to farm. You must know that he usually looks down on the villagers very much.

But when they suddenly heard that he was going back to the village to farm, everyone felt secretly refreshed!

After listening to the gossip of the village chief Fu Lang, Mo Li and Jun Mo bid farewell to the village chief's family.

"Brother Li, you stay here and have dinner at Tang Amu's house at noon." The village head, Fu Lang, was still persuading.

"No, Tang Amu, there are still people at home. Besides, you also know that I still have meat at home. Today happens to be the fifth day of May. We'll make zongzi later and send you and the village chief grandpa some."

"No, you can keep it for yourself, our family also made zongzi." The village chief Fu Lang said happily.

"Your home bag is your home bag, and what I send is my filial piety to you." "

Then I will thank you on behalf of your cousin." It sounds like Li Li is filial to them, the village chief Fu Lang no longer refused.

"You don't need to see us off, the sun is so bright, you can go into the house quickly." "

Okay, I'll see you off when you leave tomorrow," said the village head Fulang.

"Don't bother you, we probably have to get up early in the morning to go on the road, you should take a good rest." Li Li persuaded, the village chief husband is quite old, he dare not trouble the old man to come early in the morning send him off.

"Then I'll make some dry food for you in the afternoon, and you take it with you to eat on the road." The village chief Fu Lang said with a step back.

"Well, I don't like the cakes you baked, so I'll trouble you to bake more cakes." To be honest, the cakes baked by the village chief Fulang, Mo Li likes them very much. Come out with that smell.

"No trouble, no trouble, I'll bake more for you if you like it." Hearing that Mo Li liked his pancakes, the village chief Fu Lang was very happy.

"Go in quickly, we're leaving first."

The village head Fulang watched them leave before closing the courtyard door and entering the house.

"Look at the meat. I'll ring the bell and let everyone get the meat." The village head said after seeing Fu Lang deliver the man back.

"Okay, when the time comes, you have to make it clear that this is given to them by Brother Li for free, and you don't want to invite the Mo family to come, they are ashamed to eat the meat given by Brother Li." Nagafuro said dissatisfied.

"Everyone has it, but their family doesn't give it away. How can it be said that they are from the same village after all. Besides, they are still Li Ge'er's grandpa and grandma in name, so their family will give it away. This tradition Going out will not be good for Brother Li's reputation." The village head knew that his husband was fighting for Mo Li, but he didn't want to give the meat to that family either, but he had to think more about it.

"Okay then." Hearing that Li Li's reputation is not good, the village chief's husband only pouted in displeasure.

At this time, Jun Mo, who was on the road, was also discussing the village chief and his wife with Li Li.

"The village chief is not bad." Jun Mo said suddenly, holding Mo Li's hand.

"Why do you say that, but the grandfather of the village chief is really not bad. When I first came here, the first patient I came here was his grandson. After that, their family helped me a lot.

" What is your relationship, and you asked me if the rumors in the village are true."

"How did you answer."

"I said it was true, you are the only master and husband I believe." "

That is, not the only one It's so hard that you're still planning to bring a few young husbands back?"

"How dare you, I'll fall in love with others if I have you."

"It's not too bad."

Looking at the arrogant Li Li, Jun Mo only Feeling itchy and unbearable, I just want to hug him and kiss him.

So he said: "Baby, I want to kiss you again."

"Get out, don't play hooligans on people anytime and anywhere."