Chapter 88

"Why are you here?" Since Mo Li returned to the palace, his powers have been released to cover the entire palace, and every plant and tree in the palace is under his control.

So tonight, when someone broke into the palace at night and just sneaked into the palace, Li Li found out, and even used supernatural powers to guide him along the way to perfectly avoid the guards on the bright side of the palace and the hidden guards hiding in the dark.

"We haven't seen each other for three days." After climbing in through the window, Jun Mo took off his coat and got into Mo Li's bed, hugging him tightly, and said after taking a deep breath on him.

Looking at him like this, Mo Li felt as if he saw other people taking drugs in his previous life, and said amusedly, "What are you smoking? You think you are taking drugs." "I'm just taking drugs.

" He continued to take a deep breath in his neck and said.

"Get out, I'm not a medicine, let go, it's so hot, I'm dying of hugging." Mo Li patted the person on his body with a dark face, and said helplessly.

"No, I haven't hugged you for three days. I think you are sick. You are my medicine, so I want to hold you tight." Jun continued to hug you cheekily and didn't let go, even The legs were still wrapped around Li Li's legs.

"...Are you sure you are still the original captain with a cold face and a paralyzed face, have you not been passed through?" Mo Li looked at someone's thick-skinned look, raised his head and pulled his face to make sure he was not people impersonating.

"You are my daughter-in-law." Well, Mo Li understood it, meaning that he was his daughter-in-law, so he wouldn't have facial paralysis in front of his daughter-in-law.

"You should really let your brothers in the last days see your thick-skinned appearance." Mo Li said speechlessly.

"So they don't have a wife, and they are still single." Jun cheekily stabbed Mo again.

Li Li: "..." If those people know that their boss said they are a bunch of single dogs, I don't know what to think, and I don't know if their friendship boat will be broken.

"Okay, let's get down to business. I heard that the old emperor gave you a marriage. How about it? Is the beauty who gave you the marriage beautiful? There are girls and brothers, and there are many good luck." Mo Li joked.

"You know I refused." Jun Mo replied without raising his head.

"Hey, if you didn't refuse, you think you can get into my bed tonight." Mo Li said arrogantly.

"Is there a reward?" Jun Mo raised his head and looked at him with bright eyes and asked.

"What kind of reward, you think too much." Looking at the man with wolf-like eyes, Mo Li shuddered, and said, "This is the palace, don't mess around." "I'm not messing around, I just want

to I want some rewards." Jun Mo took his hand and pressed down on General Jun who had just woken up, and said hoarsely, "Honey, I miss you.

" She blushed, but in the end it was because she didn't take her hands away.

......

Half an hour later, the room was filled with a strong musky smell, Li Li rubbed his already sore and nearly numb hands, and said angrily: "Don't think about me next time!" I'm helping you, my hand is almost broken."

"Thank you baby." Hearing Mo Li's complaint, Jun Mo lightly pecked at the corner of his mouth, and then quietly picked him up and put him on the bed while Mo Li was not paying attention. He wiped the stains on his waist with the trousers on his head, then wrapped the trousers into a ball and put them away in his chest.

It's a pity that Li Li didn't see it. If he saw it, he would definitely call him 'perverted'.

Li Li felt that the whole room was smelly, so he got out of bed and opened the window to let in some air. By the way, he saw that the ice basin in the corner of the room was almost melted, so he replaced it from the space with the ice basin that he made earlier.

Thinking about the person on the bed, he took a basin of unused hot water from the space, poured it into a basin, threw a towel in, and said, "Come here and wipe it clean." "Honey, help

me I'll rub it on." Jun Mo said lying on the bed.

"Two options, one is to get up and apply it by yourself, and the other is to go back immediately." Before, he worked hard with his hands for more than half an hour, but now he still wants him to help him clean it up. Don't wash, don't bother to wait.

"Thank you baby, I'll do this little thing myself." When he heard that he was about to be kicked out, Jun Mo, who was lying motionless on the bed, sat up stiffly, and hurriedly got out of bed to clean it by himself.

"Huh╭(╯^╰)╮" Mo Li didn't want to talk to him, sat at the table and got a cup of tea by himself, the tea in the teapot had been cold for a while, it was just right to drink it, Mo Li gurgled He drank two cups of cold tea wildly.

The hotness on my body before was slowly subsided under the cold tea and the ice cubes in the room.

Although he is only fifteen years old now, he was an adult in his twenties in his previous life. When he helped Jun Mo, Jun Mo touched him all over again. If he didn't want to, he was not a man.

What's more, this body is still a brother's body, which is more sensitive. Just now, he faintly felt that there was liquid left somewhere behind.

It would be fine if he was a man, it doesn't matter what, but he is a brother in this body now.

The flower buds on brother's forehead are like Shougong sand. Once he really gets to the end with Jun Mo, the flower buds on his forehead will bloom, and all the servants in the house will know that he has stolen a man.

Thinking of this, Mo Li just wanted to scold her, fuck... really want to get married early, but he can do whatever he wants, no one can control him.

Jun Mo, who cleaned himself up, came over and sat next to Mo Li, looked at Mo Li who was thinking deeply, and asked, "What are you thinking? You are so engrossed in thinking." Mo Li saw the man who suddenly appeared

in front of him. Slapped in the face, startled, after recovering, remembered that I was just like an unsatisfied resentful woman, blushed, stammered: "No... I didn't think about it, you washed it clean."

Jun Mo looked at Li Li who was blushing, and recalled the liquid he had faintly touched on the bed before, and said clearly: "Baby, don't worry, I will ask Grandpa to come to the prince to propose marriage in a few days, let's get married as soon as possible , I will satisfy you when the time comes."

"Get out, who's in a hurry." When Mo Li heard this, he became so annoyed that he moved his head in front of him, angrily returned to the bed, wrapped in the quilt, and didn't plan to talk to him anymore.

"Baby, I was wrong. I was anxious to get married." Looking at Mo Li who was so angry and hid under the blanket, Jun Mo felt like running over to hug Mo Li who was wrapped like a silkworm chrysalis.

"You also know that I was almost thirty years old in my previous life, and I am twenty-one years old in this life, and I am almost fifty years old together. You said that I am already fifty years old and I haven't brought my wife home yet. Tell me I'm not in a hurry, I can't wait to marry you home tomorrow."

Mo Li couldn't help but let out a 'puchi' laugh when he heard his words, and poked his head out of his face. With a smile, he teased, "According to what you said, you are almost dead uncle in your fifties. Uncle, you want an old cow to eat tender grass." "Yes, yes,

I, an old cow, want to eat tender grass." After seeing you as a tender grass, I can't wait to chew you into my stomach right away." Jun Mo said, looking at Mo Li pointedly.

"Hmph, I knew you were an old pervert."

"I'm an old pervert, and I only have sex with you." The old pervert Jun Mo chased and licked at him after finishing speaking.

Mo Li: "...." Why is this person getting more and more thick-skinned now, and he is no longer as cold as before... "

Okay, let's get down to business." Mo Li held onto his body The hand of someone who made the mischief kicked and said, "What are you going to do with what the assassin said?"

Jun Mo heard that he was asking about his business, so he pulled out his hand from his waist, hugged Mo Li tightly for a while, and was silent for a while, thinking of himself. When I first came to Jun's house five years ago, Shi Manfu white cloth, the mournful cries of the women in the mansion, the cries of the children looking for their father, and the scene of the grandfather vomiting blood during the day.

Jun Mo's dark voice came to mind in the darkness: "Since I am standing in the body of the original body, I am Jun Mo of this time and space, so no matter what the identity of that person is, even whoever is sitting on it, if there is a complaint, I will complain." If there is a revenge, the four lives of my father and uncle, as well as my third aunt who died for love, I will avenge all these grudges." "Okay, I will help you."

Mo Li hugged the man beside him with one arm, With one hand on the back, he patted comfortingly like coaxing a child.

"After avenging our revenge, let's get married. After we get married, I will go out with you to play." "

Okay."

In the dark night, the two of them lay on the bed together and discussed how to play after getting married. what a treat.

The sound gradually disappeared until the sound of deep breathing came, and Jun Mo half-lyed up and looked down at the sleeping Li in his arms.

Lifting the hair covering his face, looking at his sleeping face, Jun Mo lowered his head and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

He was a bit jealous of the hair and clothes on Li Li's body. He was jealous that they were always close to Li Li's body. He lost A Li five years ago, why did he come out to snatch A Li from him fifteen years later.

I really want to make Ah Li smaller and kick him into my arms and never let him go!

————————————————————————————

When Li Qi woke up in the morning, he was alone on the bed, and he felt the temperature around him, it was cold , yawned and wondered when Ah Mo left.

Rubbed his face, got up, put on his clothes and got out of bed, the door was opened, and the servant who came in was his mother sent to wait on him. It was originally a maid, but he always thought he was a man, so he was not used to it. There were women around him, so his mother arranged for a few servants and women to wait in his yard.

He also arranged two personal brothers to wait on him, but Li Li was not used to always being around people, so he arranged these personal brothers to only manage his clothes and so on.

"My lord, you're awake."

It was his close brother Shuyu who came in with water soaking in his hand, followed by another close brother Shu Yu who brought moderate temperature mouthwash.

Mo Li took the towel from Shuyu and washed his face, then took the mouthwash from Shuyu, spit the water into the cup and returned it to Shuyu after rinsing, stretched his waist and looked at the people around him. The close friend who turned around secretly said: No wonder everyone wants to be rich and powerful. It's such a cool day when someone is waiting for you.

It's a pity that his body is a brother, and he also has Ah Mo. If the person who crosses over is a man, wouldn't it be a proper route to open the harem, and it may be the route to fight for world hegemony.