"OwGod! Son Chaeyoung! Get up! I'm getting pissed off now.", Mina groaned as she help Chaeyoung to stand up.

"I'm sorry, Mina. You ended up having a headache now because of this midget", I apologetically said to her and she just let out a soft laugh. I immediately stood up and supported Jeongyeon to stand.

"I guess they were staying here in my house tonight." I chuckled and then glanced at her. "You, too. It's late already and I will not allow you to drive and go home alone."

"But..."

"You should stay here too, Mina." I interrupted.

"You've already decided and I think I can't change that anymore", she gave a little chuckle.

"Good thing you know that", I said with a huge grin.

"Besides, it's okay with me. No worries. You are my friend too so you're always welcome here anytime." I softly smiled at her.

"Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience". Mina shyly smiled.

"Ahm..Can you wait here and hold Chaeyoung for the meantime? I'll just take Jeongyeon first inside the house. I'll be back".

I left Chaeyoung with Mina and brought Jeongyeon to my room.

After a couple of minutes, I returned immediately and help Mina to carry Chaeyoung who was now like a wilted vegetable due to drunkenness.

---

"Are you sure you'll be okay sleeping with them?", Mina asked me.

"Yes. I'm already used to it. This is not the first time." I chuckled.

We are now here in the kitchen. Just like me, Mina can't sleep either.

"What do you want? Are you hungry? I'll cook you food."

She shook her head and said, "Thank you but we already eat before she got drunk".

"Alright. But.....at least drink something." I persisted.

"Milk? Coffee? Or tea?", I asked her again.

"Milk".

"Hot or cold?".

"Hot".

"I'm sorry for asking too much," I said and we both giggled to each other. I give the cup of milk to her and I prepared tea for myself.

This is the first time, Mina and I had an unexpected time talking with each other. When they were with us, she and the other girls, Mina were just quiet that's why we barely had a conversation. I guessed I'm lucky now that I got the chance to talk to her for this long.

"Is it okay with you if I tell you something about her?".

"Sure. Go on. I'll listen". I smiled at her.

"Chaeyoung cried so much earlier..." Mina spilled out. I looked at her with concern and keep listening to her.

"Whenever she wants to drink with me or she wants to drink alone, she always ended up crying and looking for you."

"Aigoo...same goes for Jeongyeon. I have already noticed them being like that since that happened to me. I secretly followed them several times until they got home safe."

"They stop inviting me to go to the club. They told me that we can't drink alcohol anymore for the sake of my health and then I caught them drinking on different days, separately and not together but just alone." I let out a hiss in disappointment.