"You and Chaeng should always stick together. Arasso?".

After I said that, she suddenly become quiet for the meantime so I thought she already fell asleep. But, when I glanced to check on her, I saw Jeongyeon crying silently. I felt sad. Seeing her this fragile and looking like a mess made my heart shattered.

"You're hopeless", I said to her as I watched her break down in front of me.

"Why?". Her voice cracks. She looked down at the ground and began to sob.

"I noticed you're going to cry about every little thing when you're drunk."

She placed her head on her knees and hugged herself. She was trying to cover her face so I couldn't see her crying.

And that's when my eyes welled up with tears.

"You're such a crybaby", I said while trying to hold back my tears.

"I should quit drinking."

"Why would you give up such a good thing?".

"All that alcohol just turned into tears. It's annoying." She couldn't stop sobbing which later on make my tears freely flow down my cheeks and began to cry as well. I looked away from her and just lowered my head.

Suddenly, there's a car stopped in front of us and interrupted our moment. We immediately wiped away our tears and got confused as we stares at the car.

The car door to the shotgun seat opened and Chaeyoung appeared right away.

"Yah! Why are you here?", Jeongyeon asked but Chaeyoung didn't pay attention to her.

I noticed her eyes were swollen and she obviously just finished crying. We looked at each other and I was startled when she began crying. Chaeyoung run to hug me and didn't stop sobbing.

Sh*t! Is she drunk too?

"I missed you, Tzuyahhh!", Chaeyoung let out a little whimper.

"Chaeyoungieeee..."

I was surprised to hear Mina's voice. I thought I was just hallucinating not until I saw her get out of the car. What's happening here? Did they fight?

"Owgosh! Chaeyoung!". Mina let out a sigh as she saw our state. She immediately approached us and then apologize to me. "I'm sorry Tzuyahh. She's drunk and she keeps nagging me to go here because she wants to see you", she explained while trying to pull Chaeyoung away from me.

"Let go of me...", Chaeyoung drunkenly said to Mina.

"Hi, Minaaa". I heard Jeongyeon greet her.

"Oh! Jeongyeon, you're here. And....drunk too", Mina replied and then look back at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't stop her", she said in a low voice.

"It's okay", I mouthed.

Jeongyeon turned to face me. She hug me too just like Chaeyoung did and then she began to cry again. I got out of balance and the three of us fell to the ground. We are now already lying on this cold surface. I let out a stressful sigh at these two unstoppable stupid human beings.

Why did it happen that they got drunk at the same time?!

I took my deepest breath to gasp for air as I feel suffocated with their embrace and heaviness. Mina become worried to me when I was already crushed by these two. She immediately pulled and carefully separated Chaeyoung from us.