𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝟔 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
In 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝙳𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚞

You smiled when your 5 yrs old son ran in your embrace, hugging you tightly.

" my little prince has grown up " you said as you cares his back, Tae-hyun your son pecked your cheeks making you giggle as you pinched his cheeks softly.

" yes mom I'm a big Man like Dad "
Tae-hyun said being a proud son while you ruffles his hairs.

Your son sit on your lap as you cares his hairs " Mom? " he said as you hummed in response.

You were with your son in your room on the bed.

" why you always stay in one room

" why you always stay in one room...."
he said as your eyes widnded in shock
" mom why you never go out of this room and palace? " he added before you could say something, you both heard a deep yet husky voice.

" babygirl " Taehyung, your husband entered in the room, while your son look at his dad before running into his arms.

Taehyung smiled as he hugged his son back instantly, not expecting his son to present in the room " my little son " taehyung patted his son's back, before pulling away from the hug.

" dad!... whyy mom always stay in one room? " Tae-hyun whine as Taehyung cares his small cheeks.

“ I want to ask someone from my son... will you answer me? ” Taehyung asked while tae-hyun nodded.

“ yess dad ask me ” “ hmm so what will you do if you love something so much but the people around you is trying to steal that thing or person from you? ” Taehyung asked while caressing his son's cheeks.