CH. 9 : Unknown Feelings

🖤__________🖤

____

🖤__________🖤

🖤__________🖤

____

Author's pov

You were extremely happy cause you feel like U get all the happiness, u got a friend, no-one is stopping you to go out but still you feel something off...
That's because of the stares you get from some of your father's friends, from some guards.
U don't like the way they stare at you, U feel really safe when u are with your mom... dad.... and sister, you thought that it's normal that's why you haven't tell anyone that a Palace guard try to touch you inappropriately.
( she is totally dumb 😌 )

You were just roaming around like a small kid in the whole palace " hlo princess " A guard said caughting your attention " oh... hi " you said while smiling " what are you doing here.... Princess don't you wanna sleep " he said while looking at you from head to toe, licking his lips. " I'm not sleepy.... Bye Oppa " U said , turns around to walk away but stopped as he suddenly holds your hands " Princess.... Why don't you come with me.... We will play " he said as he holds your hand tightly not letting you go, " but... Oppa I.. I don't wanna go " u said as you try to free your hands from his grip
" But... Princess I wi--" his words cutted off by " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? " rose yelled, as she saw you struggling while the leaves your hands as soon as he saw your elder sister glaring at him. " umm... Princess... I was jus--" he was cutted off " GET OUT....from here " she said as the guard bow before he walkes away. " U...unnie " you said as you hugged her still not knowing why she yelled at the guard " Little Baby....who told you to roam around the palace alone " she said as she cup your cheeks lovingly " I was bored Unnie.... so I thought to walk " u said as she smiles at you knowing that you are innocent, but you haven't know what that guard do to you if she won't come on Time .

___

( In Busan )

Here jungkook was sitting on his king size bed, holding his head, massaging it..

" What's going on in your mind jungkook.... You literally f*** upto 5 or 6 sluts in a one day.... but again you here.... You weren't like this "

" I know I weren't... aahh.. she is coming in my mind... again and again hyung " said jungkook as his run his fingers through his hair, frustrated that wherever he is with some other womens, making out with them always you come In his mind.
He couldn't be able to someone else after the day he first saw you.

" This is unknown feelings jungkook leave it" Jackson said as he saw his brother frustrated this much for the first time, he himself knows that jungkook is selfish, he don't care about anything else, just wanted to rule over the world.
" But this Unknown feelings... Making me go crazy.... that's yn I will kill her "Jungkook said as he walks out of his room all frustrated.

___

( In Daegu )

Author's pov

" WHAT THE HELL... DAD....I am not gonna marry this slut " said Taehyung, kicking the table infornt of him
" Taehyung son...what's the problem.... She is pretty... and will keep you happy " His father said, trying to calm him down, cause the princess and her family was sitting infornt of them, but Taehyung just dying by calling the Princess a slut, making her family and the princess glare at him in shock.

" If she is that pretty.... Then why don't you Marry her.... Dad " Taehyung said while darkly staring in his father's eyes. " TAEHYUNG " his mother yell as she saw how her son was disrespecting his own father in front of everyone.
" WHAT.... Mom... Once I said I don't wanna marry....means I DON'T " he yelled last time glaring at everyone as he walkes away.

___

Jennie's pov

I saw happen in the hall, taehyung Oppa was really angry, but it's for his own goods.
He walkes out from the hall, I thought to talk to him.
"Oppa.... if you disagree like this... Then how you are gonna be next king? " I said to Oppa, he was standing looking outside from the window.

" U are also taking there side " Oppa said as he turned around and glared at me. " WHAT.... No Oppa I wasn't talking anyones side.... I just want you to be a King soon.... And for that u have to marry first Oppa " I said, trying to convince him but I know he would not listen to anyone except himself.
" Who said I wouldn't marry someone " he said , I widened my eyes in shock , did he just agree indirectly?

"Wh..hat do y...you mean Oppa " I asked
" I will marry.... But to the girl I love.... Park's daughter " he said , " WHAT... you wanna marry....rose.... Park's elder daughter? " I asked in shock, but quickly glups as Oppa glare at me.

" NO...I'll marry... Yn...Park's younger daughter " he said as he smirked making me shock.
" She is just 16...oppa.... Are you out of your mind " I said not believe his words, she is so much younger than him,
" Yess.... I'm... Since the day I've first saw her....tell dad I'm ready to marry.... But to yn " he said as he walks out, I was still in shock how could he marry someone who is literally soo much younger than him.

___

Author's pov

" THIS CAN'T BE HAPPEN.... She is much younger than him " Taehyung's father said as soon as he gets to know that Taehyung wants to marry you, he can't accept the fact that Taehyung wanna marry so much younger girl compare to himself.

" But dad that's what Oppa want.... He only wants to marry yn " Jennie said, as she tells everything to her father that what Taehyung wish for.

_____

" Taehyung "

" Ohh... Grandfather... Come why are u standing there " Taehyung said as he makes his grandfather sit on his king size bed.
" so grandfather.... What bought u here.... I thought you forgot about your son " taehyung said while pouting a little but it disappeared when his grandfather said " what I'm listening Taehyung....you wanna marry Park's younger daughter..... Who is just 16 " he was with a disappointment could seen in his eyes. " Yess.... Grandfather.... Whatever you are listening is right.... I wanna marry her " Taehyung said with no emotions, wants his grandfather to accept it .

" But son... I didn't send you for this.... I want you to marry someone you love " he said, making Taehyung angry at his words, but he controls his anger and sat on his on his knees in front of his grandfather " I love her and that's why I wanted to marry her..... I will kill anyone if they come between me and my love " he said, starting at his grandfather's eyes dangerously, making his grandfather think that is he telling him or blackmailing him??

To Be Continued
_______________________

Hope you all like it 😗
💜Borahae